Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am contemplating everything at this point bud. I'm not so pro-censorship though so who knows. Sometimes I feel like you and I have a good discourse and other times I get annoyed by you; sometimes I'm just in a pissy mood is all.

Lol

Btw, there's only 3 people here I really don't care to ever hear from again and you're not on that list whatsoever.
    This isn't censorship either. You're not preventing people from posting or anything like it.

Just a personal choice to keep things tidy on your end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't censorship either. You're not preventing people from posting or anything like it.

Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am contemplating everything at this point bud. I'm not so pro-censorship though so who knows. Sometimes I feel like you and I have a good discourse and other times I get annoyed by you; sometimes I'm just in a pissy mood is all.

Lol

Btw, there's only 3 people here I really don't care to ever hear from again and you're not on that list whatsoever.

only people i have on ignore are boutons, spurshomer, ghazi, cosmored (banned now), and millenial messiah. basically people who clog up threads for no good reason.

i dont plan on ignoring other people, including derp. i only got tired of seeing him spamming the front page with threads on a daily basis, so hiding his threads was the only way around that

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

only people i have on ignore are boutons, spurshomer, ghazi, cosmored (banned now), and millenial messiah. basically people who clog up threads for no good reason.

i dont plan on ignoring other people, including derp. i only got tired of seeing him spamming the front page with threads on a daily basis, so hiding his threads was the only way around that

Watching Derp's desperate leg humping in this thread garnering no attention is pretty funny, so i agree just not seeing his re ed spam threads pretty much solves the issue. tbh the only poster i've ever put on ignore on ST is tholdren (did he get covid or what? ) because he would post multiple posts of just "lolololol" or something dumb in a row that added absolutely nothing entertaining to the topic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching Derp's desperate leg humping in this thread garnering no attention is pretty funny, so i agree just not seeing his re ed spam threads pretty much solves the issue. tbh the only poster i've ever put on ignore on ST is tholdren (did he get covid or what? ) because he would post multiple posts of just "lolololol" or something dumb in a row that added absolutely nothing entertaining to the topic.
    Mine:

daboom1

Check / Uncheck All

Most of these I even forgot about. The hayday of the NBA forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine:

daboom1

Check / Uncheck All

Most of these I even forgot about. The hayday of the NBA forum.
    So, the people who hurt your feelings the most, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not censorship. But it is the weak man move, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i dont plan on ignoring other people, including.... i only got tired of seeing him spamming the front page with threads on a daily basis, so hiding his threads was the only way around that
    It's mostly the low-level Chumpettes going into hiding. ElNono a little higher up the pecking order; but his nervous breakdown has been a long time coming.

The so-called spam has separated the wheat from the chaff. Derp (ChumpDumper) has to abide his compulsion and keep humping legs, but other than that, most the leg humpers are gone now.

Sure, I enjoyed dunking on them all the time whenever they came at me; but ultimately I don't mind saving the time either.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It's mostly the low-level Chumpettes going into hiding. ElNono a little higher up the pecking order; but his nervous breakdown has been a long time coming.

The so-called spam has separated the wheat from the chaff. Derp (ChumpDumper) has to abide his compulsion and keep humping legs, but other than that, most the leg humpers are gone now.

Sure, I enjoyed dunking on them all the time whenever they came at me; but ultimately I don't mind saving the time either.
    shut the up re . go clock in for your shift at olive garden.

@ always having to put (ChumpDumper) after Derp. you know inside that you're Derp, Derp

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

@ always having to put (ChumpDumper) after Derp. you know inside that you're Derp, Derp
    + send Dale 3 pieces of the Tiramasiu, Spurts, and a sealed bottle of their salad dressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + send Dale 3 pieces of the Tiramasiu, Spurts, and a sealed bottle of their salad dressing.
    Their shrimp alfredo is great, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In case you need a (harsh) reality check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their tiramisu is pretty good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case you need a (harsh) reality check.

Really gay and weird that you took the time to shop this picture. Lol cringey loser

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really gay and weird that you took the time to shop this picture. Lol cringey loser
    The pic applies to you too, bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about your delusions Derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about your delusions Derp
    Been here since April 2005 and nobody CC's you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Works like a charm bud!

What languages do you usually work with exactly? I see this is nothing more than DOM html elements but what exactly do you work with? I am so interested in learning more programming and am recently diving into more complex subjects within Python rn. I mainly work fullstack bs with php/js but have ventured into desktop publishing in the past year.

I am always amazed by real programmers as yourself Nono. Anyhow, have a great day bro!
    Python is a good language to learn imo. The fact you can write so little code and get so much done is nice. If you want to try some fun languages look into some functional stuff. Lisp and Haskell are pretty fun, but Haskell particularly has a steep learning curve if you have done a lot of object oriented programming

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their tiramisu is pretty good tbh
    I God's, Lee, it's the first time you've ever agreed with me on anything. Glory B!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their shrimp alfredo is great, tbh
    Scrumptious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono this needs a mobile version, tbh.

What Ad-Blocker works on mobile with your code?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed, tbh... honestly, I don't know. I'll see if I can find anything.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed, tbh... honestly, I don't know. I'll see if I can find anything.
    Not enough safe space

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75 derp posts ITT

Thread Information