Page 286 of 376 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 9378
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me when i'm in between games

But then when you go to youtube you get a ton of reccomends of said video games which makes you want to play them yourself.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Kena Bridge of Spirits got delayed a month. Oh well, I was going to play the Ikishima expansion for Ghost of Tsushima when drops in late August anyways (if I'm done with Dragon Quest XI S by then).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Kena Bridge of Spirits got delayed a month. Oh well, I was going to play the Ikishima expansion for Ghost of Tsushima when drops in late August anyways (if I'm done with Dragon Quest XI S by then).
    Worth the wait. Game has come a long way, and it's pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worth the wait. Game has come a long way, and it's pretty good.
    Nice, might have to get it near launch. One of the current gen games I have most been looking forward to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Plague’s Tale was surprisingly entertaining but took a minute to get into. Gameplay isn’t remarkable, but it does a good job of conveying an atmosphere. The soundtrack is amazing and it actually made good use of the dual shock aspect to the controller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Plague’s Tale was surprisingly entertaining but took a minute to get into. Gameplay isn’t remarkable, but it does a good job of conveying an atmosphere. The soundtrack is amazing and it actually made good use of the dual shock aspect to the controller.
    Agreed. Had a good time with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played a bit of Astroneer with my kid. Quick to learn and play, space survival game. Nothing overly scary, so very kid friendly.

Playing a lot of Hearts of Iron IV, and have played that with one of my older kids' friends who likes real time sims. Hands down best WW2 game I have seen in 30+ years of playing WW2 games, both board and computer. Kid is playing Germany, I am playing the US. I think he has more experience with the game generally, but made the mistake of goading the UK player to invite the US into the war in Apr of 1940. We had to stop for the night, but I spent the pre-war run up building bombers that he has not built defenses for, and he can't build fighters because his only source of rubber was buying them from me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I've been busy..

That's it for me for a couple of weeks. Time to decompress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I've been busy..

That's it for me for a couple of weeks. Time to decompress.
    Ah so you got the non-DLC plat from Horizon too. Picking anything up in the summer sale? I got Judgment at $26. Still not ready to spend $50 on Demon's Souls though after playing the out of it on PS3. Man the sales are boring when you already have 90% of what you want on the system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah so you got the non-DLC plat from Horizon too.
    Yeah I thought about picking up the DLC but given how long it’s been out and it’s still 10 dollars I said it. Specially when the complete edition is going for 20 with it included.

Ghost of Tsushima is my next one to clean up. I may or may not do another full playthrough in preparation for its DLC later this month, we’ll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I thought about picking up the DLC but given how long it’s been out and it’s still 10 dollars I said it. Specially when the complete edition is going for 20 with it included.

Ghost of Tsushima is my next one to clean up. I may or may not do another full playthrough in preparation for its DLC later this month, we’ll see.
    Damn, the whole game plus DLC for Horizon was free in April. How did you not see that? I posted it all over the place here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, the whole game plus DLC for Horizon was free in April. How did you not see that? I posted it all over the place here.
    Not sure I had PSN+ at the time. Besides, would it even work since I have the disc version and already installed with saves and everything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure I had PSN+ at the time. Besides, would it even work since I have the disc version and already installed with saves and everything?
    It wasn't on PS Plus, they just gave it away free to anyone who wanted to claim it. They gave a ton of games away in March too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me when i'm in between games

I haven"t played Star Wars BF2 and AC Valhalla in months; I only completed a couple of missions
    Never finished the Arkham games either, and I'm a Batman and Star Wars fan.

Great games but I have no time for that

Lately it's been either FIFA or 2K on the xBox, or Super Mario on my old ass Nintendo DS

the long loading times, the cut scenes, the ing grind, etc etc

I just want to quicky fire a game up and have good ol' fashioned fun once in a while dammit
    Games are supposed to be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Plague’s tale is such a great little game. I’m getting strong Thief vibes from it so I looked it up to see if it was made by the same people but, no.

Love these type of games. Stealth games makes you a better gamer, imo.
    Damn might have to check this out, Epic Game Store is giving it away free this week on PC.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...tale-innocence
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-05-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn might have to check this out, Epic Game Store is giving it away free this week on PC.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...tale-innocence
    Do you even have to think about it? It’s a no brainer. Get it.

It’s a straight forward game so not much exploration. Just straight up amazing story telling.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I finally beat FF7 remake. playing on PS4 vs PS5 is like night and day game ran like complete on PS4

It was okay overall but honestly, really disappointed with how the last few chapters played out and i really didnt like all the random changes they made to the story. last boss fights were pretty meh also. And the inclusion of Sephiroth in this part when he wasnt really in it at all during midgar portion of the original was kinda lame, especially since the game heavily relies on the assumption that you played the original. the whole "Whispers" thing was kinda silly i thought also. overall a 7/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing metro exodus on the PS5. For being a fairly new game it feels really clunky gameplay wise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In playing Ghost of Tsushima again, this is really the closest thing we have gotten to a Tenchu game.

I’d want Sucker Punch to be the one to remake that game. I feel Fromsoftware would make the game way too difficult. Lol

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Anyone play Mortal S yet? if so is it any good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In playing Ghost of Tsushima again, this is really the closest thing we have gotten to a Tenchu game.

I’d want Sucker Punch to be the one to remake that game. I feel Fromsoftware would make the game way too difficult. Lol
    Damn 11 days until the Ikishima Island DLC comes. ing having to pay $30 instead of $20 for a ing DLC though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn 11 days until the Ikishima Island DLC comes. ing having to pay $30 instead of $20 for a ing DLC though.
    Cheeky move by Sony. Making the upgrade through a DLC. should obviously be free but oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone play Mortal S yet? if so is it any good?
    That game got good reviews... I have it queued up to play it at some point.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing 2k21 for like a week now. I am playing myleague with the Spurs and this is so ing easy. I was playing on supersar and defeated the Clippers 218 - 91. I am playing 10 min quarters and then it simulates the stats as it was a 12 min game. ing Lonnie Walker is incredible, you just get a rebound, pass the ball to him and no one can do anything to him. I've also made only one trade and it was Mitc Robinson for a second rounder and Samanic. Anyway, the game still sucks. Cant wait to see if 2k22 sucks even more.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 08-10-2021 at 09:16 AM.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing Splitgate right now...pretty fun, basically Halo + Portal. and free

Thread Information