My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lock em' up. Get em' out.

Abbott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Abbott EO seeks to bind prevent cities and counties from doing anything to protect people from COVID.

It's every man for himself.

Good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Abbott EO seeks to bind prevent cities and counties from doing anything to protect people from COVID.

It's every man for himself.

Good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP dead set on prolonging the pandemic, it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ".…..That same night, hospitalizations in Bexar County rose by nearly 8%. Almost 100 people were admitted with severe COVID to local facilities on Tuesday alone, Bexar County officials said on Wednesday.

“These numbers are staggering and frightening,” said Eric Epley, CEO of the Southwest Texas Regional Advisory Council for Trauma in San Antonio.

Hospital and health officials across Texas are seeing similar dramatic jumps, straining an already decimated health care system that is starving for workers in the aftermath of previous coronavirus surges.

In Travis and surrounding counties on Thursday, 314 patients were reported in area hospitals with COVID-19, a number not seen since late February....."

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...-19-hospitals/

Thanks Abbott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC says Delta is ~4x more infectious than Alpha, but haven't shown the math.

Hoping hard they're wrong.

The CDC presentation says the Delta variant is about as transmissible as chickenpox, with each infected person, on average, infecting eight or nine others. The original lineage was about as transmissible as the common cold, with each infected person passing the virus to about two other people on average.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/polit...ons/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP dead set on prolonging the pandemic, it seems.
    death cult, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demonrat Death Cult creates a pandemic in a lab and gets rich off the vaccine which can kill you if you take it. Also uses the pandemic to steal the election and send money back to the labs. They also want your babies to get chopped up in the womb so they can create more deadly vaccines. 'Murica

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ fires back

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Demonrat Death Cult creates a pandemic in a lab and gets rich off the vaccine which can kill you if you take it. Also uses the pandemic to steal the election and send money back to the labs. They also want your babies to get chopped up in the womb so they can create more deadly vaccines. 'Murica
    psycho lonely Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conspiracy Chris.

It's idiots like you that keep us from moving forward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    psycho lonely Qhris
    Good thing about qchrisy is that his behavior will most likely result in the dead end of his gene pool.

I just hope he does not have any female kissing cousin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp...

The Biden administration is suing the state of Texas to block an executive order Gov. Greg Abbott issued restricting the transport of certain immigrants he contends pose a risk of spreading the coronavirus.

The Justice Department filed the suit Friday afternoon in federal court in El Paso after Attorney General Merrick Garland sent Abbott a letter Thursday warning that the order intrudes on the federal government's power over immigration enforcement.

"The Order is contrary to federal law and cannot be enforced. Accordingly, consistent with its authorities under federal law, the United States will continue its noncitizen transportation operations unabated. I urge you to immediately rescind the Order," Garland wrote.

Along with the suit, the Justice Department filed a request that a judge issue a temporary restraining order lifting Abbott's order pending further court action.

The case was assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone, an appointee of President George W. Bush.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...rtation-501913

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welp...

The Biden administration is suing the state of Texas to block an executive order Gov. Greg Abbott issued restricting the transport of certain immigrants he contends pose a risk of spreading the coronavirus.

The Justice Department filed the suit Friday afternoon in federal court in El Paso after Attorney General Merrick Garland sent Abbott a letter Thursday warning that the order intrudes on the federal government's power over immigration enforcement.

"The Order is contrary to federal law and cannot be enforced. Accordingly, consistent with its authorities under federal law, the United States will continue its noncitizen transportation operations unabated. I urge you to immediately rescind the Order," Garland wrote.

Along with the suit, the Justice Department filed a request that a judge issue a temporary restraining order lifting Abbott's order pending further court action.

The case was assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone, an appointee of President George W. Bush.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...rtation-501913
    That dirty mother er Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Chinese or Democrats engineer the virus? Is the pandemic real or not? Are you giving Trump credit for development of the vaccine (warp speed) or are the Denocrats responsible? Pick a narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals created a killer virus and a vaccine to cure it... willingly released it to the world to kill off conservatives because they know conservatives are too stupid to follow science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals created a killer virus and a vaccine to cure it... willingly released it to the world to kill off conservatives because they know conservatives are too stupid to follow science
    It makes sense when you word it like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    death cult, tbh
    "some think" the Repug strategy, along with killing all the good stuff the Dems want from Congress, is to keep the economy from really taking off

And of course blame EVERYTHING, even made up , on Biden + Dems for 2022 campaign, plus purging all Dem Reps from Confederate and red states

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some think" the Repug strategy, along with killing all the good stuff the Dems want from Congress, is to keep the economy from really taking off

And of course blame EVERYTHING, even made up , on Biden + Dems for 2022 campaign, plus purging all Dem Reps from Confederate and red states
    2021 just like 2009

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2021 just like 2009
    plus the WH winner was a Muslim terrorist, illegit-foreign-born knitter, which really roused the low-ed, low-age knitter-haters against a wealthy, well educated uppity knitter. The Capitalists financed the entire Tea Party, etc cosplay bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    covid started off as a virus and has become an IQ test

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tHe vIrUs dOEsN't kILL u ur bOdY dOEs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas dems should pass a bill that makes voters stand up to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information