Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you eating more than 800 calories yet? Do you have enough energy to exercise?
    no but it's really the lack of time more than lack of energy. Actually, it's not all that bad. The appe e suppressant makes things tolerable for most of the day and does provide a good bit of energy until late afternoon. I usually supplement with a few cans of Monster Zero.

I have to force myself to eat even 800 calories most days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So, if you need extra motivation you can win 150 dollars for losing 10% of your weight in 6 months.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5853134-Get-...althywage-com?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    A little late but.....I think the nuts are a good idea, especially for a quick after run snack. I have a real difficult time determining when and what to eat before and after exercise because I prefer to run empty and a lot of times I'm just not hungry. My general strategy in my quest for improved fitness has been portion control. I don't want to give up any foods so I just eat less of what I'd normally eat. Of course snacking is minimal and when I do snack it's fruit or yogurt or nuts. I'm an emotional eater so I overeat or undereat depending on my mood; I've found that keeping an apple near me at all times really helps. When I get the urge, I go for my apple first and then decide if I'm hungry or just wanting to stick something in my piehole. If I'm not hungry enough to eat an apple, then I'm really not hungry.
    That's what I'm doing as well.

I've gone from 218 last year to 185 today. I just started doing a combo of working out at the gym 3 days out of the week and doing Insanity on 3 other days. I don't do anything heavy at the gym. I do 30 minutes of cardio and then 30 minutes of light lifting. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm still not quite where I want to be, but I'm a lot closer than I was last year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    man seriously they tell you to eat healthy food per servings, but those servings dont fill you up...sometimes i eat more servings just to fill me up...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Cantthinkofanything.Just curious,but do you get you blood pressure checked on the reg?One think I forgot to mention,when my aunt did same diet you're doing was that hers went up to around 144-150ish.Which coincides with that "buzz" you said you get.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    man seriously they tell you to eat healthy food per servings, but those servings dont fill you up...sometimes i eat more servings just to fill me up...
    Are you drinking the recommended amount of water daily? A lot of times the sense of hunger is really thirst,

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    Name
    Sean Jacquemotte
    Grew up on the NE side-Briarwick.Stationed at Ft. Carson, CO
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You can always fill up on vegetables.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can always fill up on vegetables.
    alot of potatoes and green vegies still dont fill me up...
    ashbeeigh
    im not a water person let alone drinking the recommended 6-8 glasses a day, most of the drinks on my table are either half full ranging from different types of bottled flavor drinks....

i dont cook, parents are away on family trip
    so far this past fkn month has been pies, fries, nuggets and sausage rolls, let alone the occasional bbq at friends places....vegies here and there, salad side every meal...oh yeh pau pau just make it come in and come out faster

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    ashbeeigh
    im not a water person let alone drinking the recommended 6-8 glasses a day, most of the drinks on my table are either half full ranging from different types of bottled flavor drinks....

so far this past fkn month has been pies, fries, nuggets and sausage rolls, let alone the occasional bbq at friends places....vegies here and there, salad side every meal...oh yeh pau pau just make it come in and come out faster
    IT doesn't matter if you're a water person or not. You need it. Try fiber-y stuff like trail mix and nuts to fill you up too.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    Name
    Sean Jacquemotte
    Grew up on the NE side-Briarwick.Stationed at Ft. Carson, CO
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ashbeeigh

Not potatoes. But greens and carrots. 2/3 of your meal. Then baby carrots or cu bers for snacks.
    But if you're trying to only lose 10 lbs, you could always cut out high fructose corn syrup. You could lose that in as early as a week.

But it sounds like you have an extremely terrible diet. You should just slowly cut it back to two days a week of fried foods. One day a week of dessert. Good luck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    possible sprained ankle or worse.

And i don't know which movement caused it. It is delayed onset.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans

RICE and Advil. I was out for a week earlier this month with an icky sinus infection...all after being out a week earlier in January because of a sprained toe. But you'll be alright!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Cantthinkofanything.Just curious,but do you get you blood pressure checked on the reg?One think I forgot to mention,when my aunt did same diet you're doing was that hers went up to around 144-150ish.Which coincides with that "buzz" you said you get.
    Yes. They only give me a prescription for 1 week's worth of suppressants. I have to go back one a week and they take blood pressure, run pulseox, take temp, and weigh. My bp has remained normal with no change so far. I'm assuming that if it got out of whack, they'd quit writing the scripts. Hoping to be done in another month. I'm a little concerned about coming off the meds though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, if you need extra motivation you can win 150 dollars for losing 10% of your weight in 6 months.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5853134-Get-...althywage-com?
    Holy Batjuice!
    And "up to $1,000 for BMI"...
    Can we get for-a-fact verification on this?
    As in a ST member or someone they know actually collecting the dough.
    Damn i wish i knew about this 6 months ago. I would have cleaned up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just had 2 pies and a few nuggets for breakfast with sour cream

dad comes home with half a pot of beef casserole some chinese clown made it, not sure about the meat if its rodent or horse

lol that urge to stop eating these delicious ....and we were planning to make beef casserole this weekend to last 3 days...

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I thought people in Australia were known for being really healthy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought people in Australia were known for being really healthy?
    aus is not that far behind on the scale of fat s of the world, just behind you guys by 1...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I wonder if this is too good to be true:

http://www.indiegogo.com/amiigo

The Amiigo can automatically identify more than 100 activities with custom algorithms.
    Amiigo is a waterproof bracelet and shoe clip that not only counts how many bicep curls or golf swings you do, but monitors your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, skin temperature, activity level, and the number of calories burned, according to the gadget's crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
    Sensors and machine-learning algorithms identify the exercise you're performing, and store the data in the device before uploading it to your mobile device. The tech can discriminate between running on the treadmill, for instance, and exercising on an elliptical machine.
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...e-youre-doing/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...that's pretty cool. not bad looking either.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All those gadgets work. But I think they can get real complicated and expensive. I prefer to keep it simple; there's probably a lot of features on that thing that I'd never use and some info (blood oxygen levels??) that would be helpful to Usain Bolt, but not to me on my 5Ks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    just had 2 pies and a few nuggets for breakfast with sour cream

dad comes home with half a pot of beef casserole some chinese clown made it, not sure about the meat if its rodent or horse

lol that urge to stop eating these delicious ....and we were planning to make beef casserole this weekend to last 3 days...
    WTF are you talking about? You had pies? Two of them? Nuggets with sour cream? WTF is that? Beef casserole?

Aussies are f'n disgusting human beings.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I don't think that's an Australian thing , the poster you're quoting is just one weird mother er

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think that's an Australian thing , the poster you're quoting is just one weird mother er
    Word

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Originally Posted by Fabbs

RICE and Advil. I was out for a week earlier this month with an icky sinus infection...all after being out a week earlier in January because of a sprained toe. But you'll be alright!
    Had to play the insurance game for a while, finally got sick of that *&^ and went to great sports doc today as the sprain kept lingering.
    It's a joint in the ankle. Had treatment today, one more on Wednesday.
    I am now officially on the hunt for an elliptical.

Prior to the ankle i was about to post
    214 to 211 pounds
    28.7 to 28.1 body fatty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    chlorogenic acid extracted from uncooked green coffee beans.
    One of the latest fat burning hyped products.

I'm not trying it but has anyone?
    Jury is still out on it despite what Dr. Oz and all the hucksters proclaim.

Thread Information