Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This could have been a nostalgic post of ST of the past and how things have changed but then Avante showed up.
    Has anyone ever made a bigger impact here than Avante? I have people still following me around.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Has anyone ever made a bigger impact here than Avante? I have people still following me around.

Replying in third person? Aren't you cool.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He's all talk.

Actually he couldn't even talk about what he would do if I told him he posted in someone else's thread eight times to his face.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I first started doing this messageboard trip about 15 years ago or so, I started off as just Larry and was who I am. Then I noticed 90% of the people who hang out on these boards are pretty much assholes/pricks...in hiding, so I decided to become....Brutal/RaZon/Texas/Avante.....a big good looking, powerfully built master of them blues, football, track, literature. Being myself wasn't going to work, because I was surrounded by jerks. As you can see I nailed it, everywhere I go I become the featured attraction, hahahahahaha!!!!!!! It's always....you Googled that...hahaha!!!!!! Everyone dying to show me up, but they can't, and it's funny watching them try.

I have fun with little s like you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    After Dizzg left this place has gone uphill.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    PM me too. Thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Yeah, I'm still here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    After troll forum got deleted this place got hit hard. I like going back and forth and messing with people but there really isn't anyone on here that is fun anymore. Koolero and Avante have the same old tired crap. It's either the virgin that lives with his parents talking about all the chicks he gets on money he has or it's the pedo that is always talking about the underage she boy tail he had and how it was cool because 8 is the age of consent over there.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being myself wasn't going to work
    This is a true story. No one liked you then and no one likes you now. The only difference is that your ego couldn't deal with the real "Larry" being rejected and now that the alter you is being rejected it's much easier to fool yourself.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    After troll forum got deleted this place got hit hard. I like going back and forth and messing with people but there really isn't anyone on here that is fun anymore. Koolero and Avante have the same old tired crap. It's either the virgin that lives with his parents talking about all the chicks he gets on money he has or it's the pedo that is always talking about the underage she boy tail he had and how it was cool because 8 is the age of consent over there.
    Why not deal in reality amigo? I was simply a young sailor on liberty, ok? If ya weren't so damn stupid you'd get that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a true story. No one liked you then and no one likes you now. The only difference is that your ego couldn't deal with the real "Larry" being rejected and now that the alter you is being rejected it's much easier to fool yourself.
    All we ever see you doing here little , is talking about me. When ya going to start a thread or do something other than Avante.....well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The impact Avante has made here really is amazing, yep, if all of us were stranded on some island, in three months time you'd all be working for Avante. . we'd name our island....Avantetopia

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bro, if spurstalk posters were stranded on an island, you'd have been killed years ago. tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    bro, if spurstalk posters were stranded on an island, you'd have been killed years ago. tbh
    No . The blubber alone would fuel oil lamps for decades.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still here but I'm down from .51 posts per day to .42...........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still a cool place to chill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^ Favorite film Walk the Line

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know as well as I do if we had a party, I'd be the one everyone would want to see/meet, so why fight it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol Avante is the most insecure fatty on the board.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people, look at this guy, I don't even talk to this moron and here he is...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about right there. Look at who this focuses on, yep...Avante. That's the impact I've made.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hustle is getting tired of some of these posts. All Hustle wanted to do was come in here and see some of Hustle's old friends. Instead, Hustle has to read all the in and moanin from the pervert that Hustle doesn't like.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So nobody here had any discipline? They couldn't do their thing, I do? Ya don't see me entering threads I'm not interested in and the obvious re s I ignore. Others couldn't do that?
    You're a damn liar. You are guilty of doing this right now in my thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a damn liar. You are guilty of doing this right now in my thread.
    I'll go slow...

I'M INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD

ok, little one?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why is Avante interested in this thread? Hustle understands why Hustle is interested but not why Avante would care.

All Hustle sees is Avante coming in to stir the pot and stick Avante's nose where Avante's nose doesn't belong. Hustle thinks that Avante is just starved for attention and Avante has just run out of money and is frustrated about not being able to visit Saigon.

Thread Information