whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No bragging, no bravado from The Pancake here.

The second leg of The Boston Sweep is here.

Up next: Brady O’Stevens and The Mighty Celtics.

Lookit, sticks, I’m still gonna go out with Mick, Sully, O’Connor, Will Hunting, Conan O’Brien, & Marky Mark and get fahkin trashed and slam some lace curtain Southie got’s head through a plate glass window. That’s a fahkin given. But this comes as no surprise. Strictly business, winning les is just what we fahkin do in Boston.

Tommy O’Brady is already focused on #7, and so am I. We’re on to Leg #3 of The Boston Sweep

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    GOAT

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll take 63 degrees and partly sunny over -12 and snowing in Boston, tbh.

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Listen, you little lace curtain stick, the closest you’ll ever get to a Cowboy holding the Lombardi Trophy again is when Emmitt handed it to the Patriots tonight.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Listen, you little lace curtain stick, the closest you’ll ever get to a Cowboy holding the Lombardi Trophy again is when Emmitt handed it to the Patriots tonight.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It’s 36 degrees in Boston right now...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because it never gets warm enough for swimming weather up there in Boston, the closest you'll ever get to a bikini clad babe is on the internet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It’s 36 degrees in Boston right now...
    Do they even party anymore? I feel like between the 3 sports they've had enough les lately that tonight, especially how the game went, was just another day in the (winter wonderland) park, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do they even party anymore? I feel like between the 3 sports they've had enough les lately that tonight, especially how the game went, was just another day in the (winter wonderland) park, tbh.
    I was up there for ECF game 5 last year and the whole city was partying after the Celts won, it was also perfect weather outside at that time of the year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was up there for ECF game 5 last year and the whole city was partying after the Celts won, it was also perfect weather outside at that time of the year.
    Yeah it was May where the highs are probably around 60 so it's not too bad.

I heard north Boston/Providence/Woonsocket area is a great place to meet women, if you're an educated guy looking to meet smart, educated girls who aren't radically religious (problem with the South/Texas/hick states) or complete pansexual hipsters (problem with the West Coast). Maybe I'll move there. But I hate the cold.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sean McGay is a quivering pink vagina who curled up into the fetal position and took it up the ass from a fat dude twice his age.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    That Emmitt line is the equilivant to ST murder

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

on another note, at Andy the pillow replenish man not realizing that Boston's summer gets hot enough to go to the pool just like most of the country

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information