Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF?? what an embarrassment for the spurs organization!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has Wrotten as his best player though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 76ers have been outscored by 143 points in their first eight games -- that's the third-worst combined margin through eight games in NBA history.

The Sixers have now lost 40 of their past 44 games dating back to Jan. 31 of last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brett Brown must have some pretty dirty evidence on somebody in the Sixers org to make them buy his 3-year tanking plan.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you realize they're tanking right? Losing games is literally the strategy they set out to pursue.

Mission accomplished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you realize they're tanking right? Losing games is literally the strategy they set out to pursue.

Mission accomplished.
    but why make it so obvious??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Is their plan to have Noel, Embiid, and Okafor? Redundant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mission accomplished.
    They suck. They are not tanking, they have been tanking since forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta admit though, I am excited to see Joel Embiid and Nerlens Noel play together some day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trading Holiday for a guy with a Torn ACL...

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They suck. They are not tanking, they have been tanking since forever.
    The fact that they suck is a product of their tanking — they intentionally filled the roster with trash so they can suck and then obtain more assets in the draft. The last place you want to be in the NBA is a fringe playoff team and non-contender.

They have a few promising pieces. Once they get a few more promising pieces, they'll dump the trash on the roster and starting filling it out with veterans and role players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, it's bad enough for the fans that their team is consistently losing but by 53 points? Doesn't seem like they're putting up much of a fight.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is good for both Brown's and Hinkie's job security. Ownership is onboard with it, and I don't see fans blatantly complaining. Other teams' league execs are calling foul, but it's totally legal, and some systems just really have loopholes and are open to abuse. I'm not sure Hinkie will ever get a job if the plan goes awry, but Brown is sure to get a job elsewhere just because he's from Pop's coaching tree. He's a D-League coach making NBA Head Coach money, on a five-year contract, so that's a pretty sweet deal. Going to be a long season though.

Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is good for both Brown's and Hinkie's job security. Ownership is onboard with it, and I don't see fans blatantly complaining. Other teams' league execs are calling foul, but it's totally legal, and some systems have loopholes and are open to abuse. I'm not sure Hinkie will ever get a job if the plan goes awry, but Brown is sure to get a job elsewhere just because he's from Pop's coaching tree. He's a D-League coach making NBA Head Coach money, on a five-year contract.
    Thank you. All these idiots in the thread saying its Brown's fault when it was Hinkie. And the Sixer's (fairly new?) ownership is completely behind it. Frankly, Hinkie has pulled off some masterful trades. They have ton's of assets, including Embiid, who ain't playing this year, and Saric overseas. Noel was out all of last year, so he is going to take sometime. I wouldn't be surprised if even MCW gets traded (only if they get a ton for him).

that this some how Brown's fault. Nobody expects him to win. Player development is all the Sixer's want from him right now.

ter McGee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. they're gonna face a tough decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all part of his bigger plan....

CIA Brown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I don't understand. I don't even see how Nerlens Noel and Joel Embiid should be on the court at the same time. Maybe this year they trade the #1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Dario Saric, or would he be a tall SF in the NBA like Durant? THey could possibly trade the pick or a really good guard might emerge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you. All these idiots in the thread saying its Brown's fault when it was Hinkie. And the Sixer's (fairly new?) ownership is completely behind it. Frankly, Hinkie has pulled off some masterful trades. They have ton's of assets, including Embiid, who ain't playing this year, and Saric overseas. Noel was out all of last year, so he is going to take sometime. I wouldn't be surprised if even MCW gets traded (only if they get a ton for him).

that this some how Brown's fault. Nobody expects him to win. Player development is all the Sixer's want from him right now.

ter McGee
    WHy is MCW 3rd on the PG depth chart? injury or something?

Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHy is MCW 3rd on the PG depth chart? injury or something?
    He was injured, but I think he just came back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait so they think that with another top3 pick, plus Embiid and Noel they will suddenly not be ? Its not like they are getting Durant or Garnett here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He cant do with this roster. It`s another season of this, so maybe he dont care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is good for both Brown's and Hinkie's job security. Ownership is onboard with it, and I don't see fans blatantly complaining. Other teams' league execs are calling foul, but it's totally legal, and some systems just really have loopholes and are open to abuse. I'm not sure Hinkie will ever get a job if the plan goes awry, but Brown is sure to get a job elsewhere just because he's from Pop's coaching tree. He's a D-League coach making NBA Head Coach money, on a five-year contract, so that's a pretty sweet deal. Going to be a long season though.
    well I'm not sure if he was faking or not, But Brett Brown looked like he was about to cry after the Dallas game

He's a damn good actor if he's faking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh her facial expression was worse than She Whom Shall Not Be Named's (jamon)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what's key. No chance he would have signed there on a shorter deal knowing what he was getting into with the franchise. If any former Spurs coach should be worried about his job security (now that Mike Brown is done as a head coach in the league), it's Jacque Vaughn.

Thread Information