Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cowboys are a good team, but going to the Super Bowl is not likely assuming they have to trouble back to New Orleans and then Green Bay. They should have beaten the Saints that night. Then, they lose at home to Green Bay. They'll probably make the playoffs, but divisional round is their ceiling unless Dak proves to be a franchise QB.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Pats are a lock to the Super Bowl at this point. They're gonna have home field in the AFC and there's no real threat out there.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This 49ers team reminds me of the 2011 team in Harbaugh's first year who came out of no where and went to the NFC le game. Same style of physical defense and great running game by Jimmy G is better than Alex Smith.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    “they would have been within a score if lighting happened to strike a coyotes asshole 15 before kickoff” is what this post effectively boils down to
    More like if lightning happened to NOT strike the same coyote's asshole twice in an hour before kickoff, pertaining to the Amari Cooper drop that literally landed in the cornerback's hands (the corner had atrocious coverage and got the luckiest pick of his life).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This 49ers team reminds me of the 2011 team in Harbaugh's first year who came out of no where and went to the NFC le game. Same style of physical defense and great running game by Jimmy G is better than Alex Smith.
    yeah, their Dline is stacked to the brim, even more so than those Aldon Smith/Justin Smith years. They aren't as good at LB as they were then, but they are better in the secondary and have the Sherminator back there. They were my sleeper pick to win 11 games and make the playoffs, looks like they will. If they fall the Rams to 3-3 this weekend it will really shake up media's perception of the league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pats are a lock to the Super Bowl at this point. They're gonna have home field in the AFC and there's no real threat out there.
    KC has the best quarterback in football, but their coach is a career playoff choker and has always been Belichick's butt .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If their o-line can get healthy I agree, but the team that was on the field against the NYG loses to KC imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If their o-line can get healthy I agree, but the team that was on the field against the NYG loses to KC imo.
    then again, KC's injuries are worse, their Oline is just as injured and their best receivers have struggled to stay on the field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that said, I do believe kicking will haunt the Patriots at some big point this season and/or playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He did, from 49 out I believe. Still, it was enough to make Gayson cry.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Panthers up 10-0. Kyle Allen/CMac/Olsen/Kuechly are the faces of the franchise.

SuperCam

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    then again, KC's injuries are worse, their Oline is just as injured and their best receivers have struggled to stay on the field
    Their o-line isn’t just as injured. Both teams are missing their starting left tackle except New England is also missing both of the rookie o-linemen (Cajuste & Froholdt) they expected to take snaps this year so they have ty Marshall Newhouse playing left tackle.

Regarding receivers Tyreke Hill is a ty break for them but Sammy Watkins is as injury prone as it gets, at this point him being healthy would be luck.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that said, I do believe kicking will haunt the Patriots at some big point this season and/or playoffs
    They need to move on from Gostkowski either way. I’m still butthurt about the extra point he missed in 2015 against Denver that ultimately led to them losing the game.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Rookie out there marching 100 yards down the field

really is a bum.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    always fun to watch crablegs getting embarrassed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They need to move on from Gostkowski either way. I’m still butthurt about the extra point he missed in 2015 against Denver that ultimately led to them losing the game.
    that would have been the 3 peat because no way a Belichick coached defense was losing to a gimmick like Scam. Then again, Brady probably would have retired on top in Feb. 2017 after a 3 peat, especially after the up-and-down performance against the Falcons, don't you think?

Gostkowski was never quite as good as Vinatieri but he was usually good enough... and he made 2 huge ones last Super Bowl when nobody else could score. Nugent was always trash for the Bengals and I don't think he could have made even those, expect the Patriots to go for a lot of 4th downs and maybe punt on say, 4th and 10 from the other team's 35 instead of kicking, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    always fun to watch crablegs getting embarrassed
    how did the Bucs beat 2 quality opponents on the road tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Their o-line isn’t just as injured. Both teams are missing their starting left tackle except New England is also missing both of the rookie o-linemen (Cajuste & Froholdt) they expected to take snaps this year so they have ty Marshall Newhouse playing left tackle.

Regarding receivers Tyreke Hill is a ty break for them but Sammy Watkins is as injury prone as it gets, at this point him being healthy would be luck.
    As long as Cannon stays upright they won't completely fall apart as Brady knows how to shade himself to the strong side of the pocket and make the weak side less relevant. But yeah they can't afford any more injuries there. Patriots have absolutely clobbered the bottom of the league so far but it could be fool's gold like the Spurs in 2016, who knows. We'll see them against better offenses and teams soon enough. Their defense will definitely be the reason they get to the Super Bowl again this year if they do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    27-7 losing in the 3rd quarter and wastes a timeout
    Fat pig Arians

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Does Newton get his job back, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Michael Irvin taking shots at Scam
    donezo

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Panthers need to trade this worthless bum Cam. They have real qb now

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Michael Irvin taking shots at Scam
    donezo
    Ooh I missed it. What did he say?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ooh I missed it. What did he say?
    "Defenses are going to have to respect the passing game now that they have Kyle Allen in the fold"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BQBs managed to take 2 losses in this game despite only 1 total being active

Thread Information