Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ANTIFA aren't basically the same thing?
    Derp style goalpost move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp style goalpost move
    Typical non-answer from lap dog, waiting for Chumpy to do the yes or no rodeo so he can go ghost and legride through with snarky quips..

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is pathetic
    ty mask =/= blackface, maybe if she painted her arms too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Typical non-answer from lap dog, waiting for Chumpy to do the yes or no rodeo so he can go ghost and legride through with snarky quips..
    i see you're waiting for chumpy

sweet dreams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I must be missing something, what's racist about two kids wearing president masks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who here is defending ANTIFA?

SHOW THAT STRAWMAN WHO'S BOSS!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's VERY FINE PEOPLE, just angry

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-02-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generally I find Antifa to be confused anarchists who show up places looking for fights, wearing masks like cowards. The masks are also a strategic blunder because it makes it easy for the opposition to infiltrate your demonstration and undermine whatever cause you think you're larping for.

So yes, very much the same thing. See how easy that was?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think it is either, but having children participate in their political pandering is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generally I find Antifa to be confused anarchists who show up places looking for fights, wearing masks like cowards. The masks are also a strategic blunder because it makes it easy for the opposition to infiltrate your demonstration and undermine whatever cause you think you're larping for.

So yes, very much the same thing. See how easy that was?
    So where are the threads from the left fretting over Antifa? These Michiganders didn't attack anyone, didn't storm anything. Someone with a gun isn't necessarily a gunman.

gun·man
    /ˈɡənmən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a man who uses a gun to commit a crime or terrorist act.
    "a gang of masked gunmen"

I'd say the Michiganders were well within their legal rights to carry rifles. Highly doubt any of them had a felony on their records, but the left characterizes law abiding citizens as "armed gunmen".

Re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see you're waiting for chumpy

sweet dreams
    Your reading comprehension needs work.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where are the threads from the left fretting over Antifa? These Michiganders didn't attack anyone, didn't storm anything. Someone isn't a gun isn't necessarily a gunman.

gun·man
    /ˈɡənmən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun

I'd say the Michiganders were well within their legal rights to carry rifles. Highly doubt any of them had a felony on their records, but the left characterizes law abiding citizens as "armed gunmen".

Re s.
    How many Antifa threads do you suppose there should be? Should we ask Derp/Qhris/TSS to please let a liberal start the next Antifa thread? And honestly most Antifa discussion happens in the context of some right wing rally to Save The Racist Statue so it's usually a back and forth discussion in there. There's rarely any defense of Antifa except maybe to suggest they're not as bad as a white supremacist who runs his car into a crowd of protestors.

You have a pattern of demanding complete neutral and impartiality from liberals on a political forum, with equal time and treatment given to all partisan causes of similar nature. It's undermined by your complete lack of participation in your own standard. Quit crying about selective partisan outrage when you're here doing the same thing every day.

The Michiganders forced their way into the State Capitol carrying guns they'll never use in this scenario. At the first sign of a real attack, they'll hide and hand over their weapons to law enforcement, just like they did in Dallas a few years ago.

It's a costume party of militia cosplay gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where are the threads from the left fretting over Antifa? These Michiganders didn't attack anyone, didn't storm anything. Someone with a gun isn't necessarily a gunman.

gun·man
    /ˈɡənmən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun

Re s.
    Considering how manly law enforcement officers have come down with COVID that policeman should have beat with his club that POS yelling in his face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Antifa threads do you suppose there should be? Should we ask Derp/Qhris/TSS to please let a liberal start the next Antifa thread? And honestly most Antifa discussion happens in the context of some right wing rally to Save The Racist Statue so it's usually a back and forth discussion in there. There's rarely any defense of Antifa except maybe to suggest they're not as bad as a white supremacist who runs his car into a crowd of protestors.

You have a pattern of demanding complete neutral and impartiality from liberals on a political forum, with equal time and treatment given to all partisan causes of similar nature. It's undermined by your complete lack of participation in your own standard. Quit crying about selective partisan outrage when you're here doing the same thing every day.

The Michiganders forced their way into the State Capitol carrying guns they'll never use in this scenario. At the first sign of a real attack, they'll hide and hand over their weapons to law enforcement, just like they did in Dallas a few years ago.

It's a costume party of militia cosplay gots.
    I don't care about neutrality. If you're going to show concern for something, don't be a hypocrite by ignoring the exact same thing happening in large quan ies.

What ing business is it of yours that a group of people in a state where you don't live are exercising their rights to pe ion their government? The right to peacefully assemble? You call them militia cosplay gots, but then the only difference between these people and a militia is the narrative. Meanwhile, the real gots in purple hair and black masks cosplaying with fake shields and broomsticks - those are the real Americans.

You can bet your ass those in Michigan vote. The Antifa cowards? Not so much.

Yes the Michiganders would hand over weapons, because they are law abiding citizens, not thugs. They aren't armed against the police. They are armed against you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are basically the same thing. Nuts.

But they really need to try and take over government facilities and just stand there and see what happens with the state police.
    Or maybe kidnap a federal bird sanctuary.
    I feel they are really sub level in their inability to get this done.
    They also need more weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are basically the same thing. Nuts.

But they really need to try and take over government facilities and just stand there and see what happens with the state police.
    Or maybe kidnap a federal bird sanctuary.
    I feel they are really sub level in their inability to get this done.
    They also need more weapons.
    If they were trannies marching it would be heralded here as an achievement - the ultimate cosplay.

what a group of pussies you are

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't care about neutrality. If you're going to show concern for something, don't be a hypocrite by ignoring the exact same thing happening in large quan ies.

What ing business is it of yours that a group of people in a state where you don't live are exercising their rights to pe ion their government? The right to peacefully assemble? You call them militia cosplay gots, but then the only difference between these people and a militia is the narrative. Meanwhile, the real gots in purple hair and black masks cosplaying with fake shields and broomsticks - those are the real Americans.

You can bet your ass those in Michigan vote. The Antifa cowards? Not so much.

Yes the Michiganders would hand over weapons, because they are law abiding citizens, not thugs. They aren't armed against the police. They are armed against you.
    This guy is the Mary Lou Retton of mental gymnastics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is the Mary Lou Retton of mental gymnastics
    Interesting rebuttal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were trannies marching it would be heralded here as an achievement - the ultimate cosplay.

what a group of pussies you are
    Yeah sure.
    Blue team is all about guns.
    They definitively back antifa.
    Antifa is at an inferior level with tactics. These guys with the guns, the really believe and organize.

Idiot and a pussy. ..
    Start whining about military duty again.
    Extract yourself from this comical equality.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are Antifa skinny purple haired vegan gots, or a threat that requires an AR-15 to protect yourself during a protest? Pick one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sure.
    Blue team is all about guns.
    They definitively back antifa.

Idiot and a pussy.
    Start whining about military duty again.
    Did these guys run when confronted? Did they break store windows and set on fire, attack cameramen and such? No. Were they breaking the law? Were any arrested?

You're the consummate pussy here. This place is full of pussies and cucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Antifa skinny purple haired vegan gots, or a threat that requires an AR-15 to protect yourself during a protest? Pick one.
    Antifa were armed as well. You left that out. They were illegal, these in Michigan know the laws and were well within their rights. They requested entrance and were denied, and they didn't break windows or set on fire like pussies. Yeah they look like a group of cosplayers, but the they had wasn't costume.

I don't support their cause, but I do support their rights and admire the fact they actually act on their convictions instead of just posting about it online.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Well isn’t that just like a wop, bringing a gun to a bike lock fight”
    -Sean Connery probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did these guys run when confronted? Did they break store windows and set on fire, attack cameramen and such? No. Were they breaking the law? Were any arrested?

You're the consummate pussy here. This place is full of pussies and cucks.
    You calling for Spurtacular.
    Good move wimp.
    Those women gonna whip your ass old man, be afraid.

Ok antifa are wimpy nuts. These guys at the court house are brave patriots yelling covid in the faces of essential workers who are experiencing infection at a much higher rate than the general public.

Such a horrible comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You calling for Spurtacular.
    Good move wimp.
    Those women gonna whip your ass old man, be afraid.

Ok antifa are wimpy nuts. These guys at the court house are brave patriots yelling covid in the faces of essential workers who are experiencing infection at a much higher rate than the general public.

Such a horrible comparison.
    You're creating a strawman argument because you're too ing lazy to make a real one.

I didn't call anyone brave or patriots. The Michigan law allows these people to carry assault rifles into the capitol building, they cannot however carry protest signs in there. Imagine that. Change the laws if you don't like them.

What law allows people to break store windows and set on fire, spray paint businesses and assault others?

I respect law abiding citizens, this country was founded on protests in one form or another. I don't respect cowards who join a fray just to relieve boredom and cover their faces not because of a virus but because they lack the courage to take responsibility for their actions.

I shoved that Antifa right up your asses. You weren't expecting that.

Thread Information