View Poll Results: Does Fabbs have autism?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mild Asperger's

1 11.11%
  • Moderate to Severe Asperger's

5 55.56%
  • Full Blown Autism

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You make a good point. Instead of picking on Fabbs for being autisic, we'll pick on you for being a pedophile
    I would poke a sick ass pedos eyes right out of his ing head. Chop that pricks head right off.

Stupid, this all started when I talked about how wrong it was to have sex slavery in those countries. How that ever became...you pedo...pretty much tells us just how ing stupid the posters here really are.

And......midgets like you picking on anyone, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little man YOU picking on ME....HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    chirp chirp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Shut up about your pedo for once. This thread isn't about you, it's about Fabbs and his mental disabilities. Maybe contribute properly to the thread for once in your life, unless you hate people with autism, and want to drown out an honest discussion that raises awareness about the autism spectrum, and Fabbs' everyday struggle within that spectrum.
    As autism is to Fabbs...a personality disorder is to Avante. There will never be a point where he doesn't barge into conversations seeking attention.

On a related note, can you imagine what a real life conversation between Avante and Fabbs would sound like? Would be the strangest, most awkward ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, what a surprise. A self loathing convention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pedos and re s coming together as one, all thanks to Spurstalk

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you simply re ed? Why do you STILL totally ignore what I said about that sick ass situation over there?

Dude, why do you keep playing this stupid ?

Little man I hate sick ass pedos, and am dead serious when I say I'd chop the ers head off. What about that don't your dumbass understand?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Whimpering and whining ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Are you simply re ed? Why do you STILL totally ignore what I said about that sick ass situation over there?

Dude, why do you keep playing this stupid ?

Little man I hate sick ass pedos, and am dead serious when I say I'd chop the ers head off. What about that don't your dumbass understand?
    Personally, I'd just call the police to have a pedo arrested and put in prison. Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    boom

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    avante loves kids

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Personally, I'd just call the police to have a pedo arrested and put in prison. Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own.
    And if I saw a guy knock down an old woman and steal her pure, when I run this punk down and kick his ass, that's because I'm a purse theif and knock old women around?

When I see these two bullies pushing a little got around and I step in to prorect this fruit cake that's because I;m gay?

Dude, nobody smokes around me, ok? Yep, I will walk right up and..."put that out"...and I don't care who it is. Is that because I smoke?

Stupid, the lowest form of life on this planet is a slimy ing pedo, they have no right to live. That's how all this stupid pedo bull got started. Me talking about how wrong it was to put those ladies in that situation over there. Only here in stupidville could anyone not get my stance on that sick .

I walk up on as guy in a bar hitting on an obvious kid (who has no business being in there) I;m telling him to shove off, if he gives me any THEN I take this sick totally apart.

Anyone not getting my feelings about that sick are ing stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    so true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    gs has mild aspergers, not good at hiding his alts either tbh.

at least he isn't a full blown autist like fuzz

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TheSanityAnnex Avante, pedo or not? You decide.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your extremely violent solution towards a pedo makes me think you're overreacting due to repressed self-loathing, likely from pedo emotions of your own.
    this is 100% accurate.. It's obvious this fool thinks he can throw in a cute little graphic depiction of what he would "do to a pedo if he ever caught one" and convince us he isn't a sick child predator himself.. Only a man with an extremely guilty conscience would scour every sub forum on the site looking to feverishly defend his supposed stance against pedophilia. These responses come usually within 1-2 minutes, regardless of forum. I swear I could just post the word "pedo" on the UTSA forum and this sick would be there in mere minutes depicting his proposed vigilante justice against his own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a purse theif and knock old women around
    because I;m gay.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the fact that Fabbs is avoiding this thread like the plague makes me think it struck a nerve. Usually he jumps right into this type of troll bait.
    That kind of awareness is not exhibited by Autistic people.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gs has mild aspergers, not good at hiding his alts either tbh.

at least he isn't a full blown autist like fuzz

Lumpy isn't autistic, he just isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

the fact that Fabbs is avoiding this thread like the plague makes me think it struck a nerve. Usually he jumps right into this type of troll bait.
    I challenged Chuck Norris and Floyd Mayweather to a fight. the fact that they are avoiding answering me must mean they are afraid of fighting me.
    There there mono.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is 100% accurate.. It's obvious this fool thinks he can throw in a cute little graphic depiction of what he would "do to a pedo if he ever caught one" and convince us he isn't a sick child predator himself.. Only a man with an extremely guilty conscience would scour every sub forum on the site looking to feverishly defend his supposed stance against pedophilia. These responses come usually within 1-2 minutes, regardless of forum. I swear I could just post the word "pedo" on the UTSA forum and this sick would be there in mere minutes depicting his proposed vigilante justice against his own.
    Dude, when a guy tells you he is not a sick ass pedo, why do you ignore him? It isn't real plain to see how strongly I oppose that sick ? And, where did you ever get this stupid idea I wasn't against that sick ...well? Stupid, why do you always totally ignore what I said about this , well? Where did I ever say anyhing other than.....ya shoot sick ass pedos...well?

I talked about my navy days and how pissed off I was once I found out about that sex slvery thing over there. Now tell me ya dumb how did that ever moph into....you pedo....well?

This is funny.

Avante...sure like them blues.
    Dumb ....you pedo you.
    Avante... you.
    Some other dumb ....Avante why you always bringing it up.

Huh?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-23-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really am stunned at just how totally ed up and stupid so many of you are here, is this a Texas thing?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How anyone ...here...thinks they can run Fabbs down amazes me. He's doesn't act like a ing punk like so many of you jerks.

, look at all the stuff I can talk about nobody else ...here..can. What's wrong with you little s, autism spectrum?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-23-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    chirp chirp

Thread Information