My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Cohen told the WSJ he hadn’t been to Prague since 2001. Now he is saying he has never been. So which is it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll run this by you since Darrin was too chicken .

Do you think the McClatchy reporters just made it all up or did four separate sources lie to them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is also noteworthy about Cohen’s perjury conviction is the congressional testimony that Mueller does not allege to be false. Mueller does not claim that Cohen lied to Congress when he told them in September 2017: “I never saw anything—not a hint of anything—that demonstrated [Trump’s] involvement in Russian interference in our election or any form of Russian collusion.” Nor is Cohen accused of lying in claiming that he has never even visited Prague. That undercuts a core assertion of the Steele dossier, a set of largely unverified intelligence reports from former British spy Christopher Steele.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ru...mueller-trump/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is also noteworthy about Cohen’s perjury conviction is the congressional testimony that Mueller does not allege to be false. Mueller does not claim that Cohen lied to Congress when he told them in September 2017: “I never saw anything—not a hint of anything—that demonstrated [Trump’s] involvement in Russian interference in our election or any form of Russian collusion.” Nor is Cohen accused of lying in claiming that he has never even visited Prague. That undercuts a core assertion of the Steele dossier, a set of largely unverified intelligence reports from former British spy Christopher Steele.

Do you think the McClatchy reporters just made it all up or did four separate sources lie to them?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Why would Mueller reveal something that could tip off co conspirators? If Cohen is to be charged for lying about that it will come later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their sources haven't been very reliable on this subject. I suspect that's why major news outlets are not reporting it.

But, too good to verify, amirite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their sources haven't been very reliable on this subject. I suspect that's why major news outlets are not reporting it.

Do you think all four separate sources lied to them?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Major outlets like who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major outlets like who?
    ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has McClatchy screwed up, in your opinion?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX
    Oh. Because 3 out of 4 of those outlets you have called fake news before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh. Because 3 out of 4 of those outlets you have called fake news before
    "I'm not going to believe it until the fake news says its true!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely McClatchy sources

Louise Mensch
    John Schindler
    Claude Taylor

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why would Mueller reveal something that could tip off co conspirators? If Cohen is to be charged for lying about that it will come later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely McClatchy sources

Louise Mensch
    John Schindler
    Claude Taylor

you didn't read the article very carefully if that's what you think

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Likely McClatchy sources

Louise Mensch
    John Schindler
    Claude Taylor

Cohen said he had never been to Prague. But told the WSJ he has. So which is it Darrin?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

do your victory lap baby!
    Lurid Trump allegations made by Louise Mensch and co-writer came from hoaxer

Mensch and Claude Taylor tweeted details of criminal inquires that didn’t exist
    https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpression=true

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lurid Trump allegations made by Louise Mensch and co-writer came from hoaxer

Mensch and Claude Taylor tweeted details of criminal inquires that didn’t exist
    https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpression=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't read the article very carefully if that's what you think
    Go to "Settings"

Select "Sarcasm detector"

Click "On"

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    links here. https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...y_clinton_and/

HILLARY CLINTON, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, AND BILL CLINTON
    LINKING THEM TO BILLIONAIRE CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS
    Justin Cooper and Doug Band were hired by Bill Clinton as consultants, this allowed them to be "consultants" for other parties and retain their other jobs/positions elsewhere. JC also consulted for the CF and HRC at various times and various capacities while consulting or between consulting for WJC. In this manner they can share information "legally" between each group, WJC the person, Bill Clinton Inc, CF, HRC as SoS and HRC campaign.
    Justin Cooper as an employee of Teneo and siting on the governing board of American University in Dubai is in close contact with Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, and as a consultant for WJC and HRC is able to communicate plans and stratigies and how best to handle "donations" from the Sheikh / UAE. Acting as consultant through Teneo, Cooper or Band are able to suggest Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum donate to the CF. Then Cooper or Band "consults" HRC's state department suggesting that she give millions of dollars in arms to UAE. Then acting as consultants to the CF or Bill Clinton inc, advise them to spend or invest the money donated from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum into...my guess is oil but probably more likely invested in a way that the Sheikh desires or laundered through their different programs and initiatives.
    TL;DR the clinton foundation, bill clinton, and hillary have an extensive network of businesses and charities to take money from international child traffickers and i think i can show some connections.

• Doug band and justin cooper via teneo are still connected closely to a child trafficker, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum.
    • Through DLA Piper the HRC campaign is directly linked to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum.
    • Justin Cooper is linked to the Sheikh via American University of Dubai
    • CF is linked to the Sheikh via American University of Dubai
    • Via Yucapai and Teneo and now the CF, WJC is connected to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum.
    • Via Yucapai WJC is linked to Ron Burkle (many rumors on his perversion but nothing solid i've found yet)
    • WJC and Ron Burkle are directly linked to Jeffery Epstein know child rapist.

Dump of my work begins
    I'm posting today's updated version of my research. If you can connect dots or disconnect dots or do anything to improve or discredit this i would appreciate it. just looking for more eyes on to show me what i am missing or where i am wrong.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:57 PM,
    Karuna Seshasai [email protected] wrote:
    'If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I'd want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)'
    FARA registrants prospective bundlers
    John Merrigan DLA Piper LLP
    Presidential Campaign of Hipolito Mejia; Embassy of the UAE (1/30/12 - Current), Embassy of the UAE; Executive Office of Dubai; Government of Turkey; Government of Ethiopia; Senado de Maxico; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice President of the UAE, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Minister of Finance and Industry of the UAE, the Executive Office (12/15/08 - Current), Executive Office of Dubai; Government of Turkey; Government of Ethiopia; Senado de Maxico; Borse Dubai Limited; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice President of the UAE, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Minister of Finance and Industry of the UAE, the Executive Office (6/26/08 - Current), (11/2/07, 5/10/07, 12/8/06, 11/20/06, 5/4/06); and Verner, Liipfert, Bernhard, McPherson & Hand, Chartered for (3/6/02, 4/26/01, 12/16/98, 10/3/97, 12/5/95, 6/2/95, 9/19/88, 8/5/85- 6/3/94)

• January 13, 2009 Domain clintonemail.com is registered in the name of longtime adviser to former President Bill Clinton, Justin Cooper. Hillary Clinton’s email is set up as [email protected].
    • Justin Cooper worked for HRC as a consultant.

The do ent mentioned here has been found, just dont have the link currently. But it explains how the set up Bill Clinton Inc. Using that as the front to steer contributors to the correct clinton related money place be it CGI, CF, or any other number of programs they have going on.
    PIPELINEISTAN

Please fill yourselves in on this issue, it is central to Obama and Hillary foreign policy. PIPELINEISTAN
    WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN
    Justin Cooper and Doug Band were hired by Bill Clinton as consultants, this allowed them to be "consultants" for other parties and retain their other jobs/positions elsewhere. JC also consulted for the CF and HRC at various times and various capacities while consulting or between consulting for WJC. In this manner they can share information "legally" between each group, WJC the person, Bill Clinton Inc, CF, HRC as SoS and HRC campaign. Justin Cooper as an employee of Teneo and his position with AU in Dubai is in close contact with the Sheikh, and as a consultant for WJC and HRC is able to communicate plans and stratigies and how best to handle "donations" from the Sheikh / UAE. Acting as consultant through Teneo, Cooper or Band are able to suggest Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum donate to the CF. Then Cooper or Band "consults" HRC's state department suggesting that she give millions of dollars in arms to UAE. Then acting as consultants to the CF or Bill Clinton inc, advise them to spend or invest the money donated from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum into...my guess is oil but probably more likely invested in a way that the Sheikh desires or laundered through their different programs and initiatives.
    still figuring out the connections below.
    but the theory here is through this method of bundling, the cf / hrc / wjc are taking/soliciting donations from a know child trafficker Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid AL Maktoum. that alone should be cause for concern. but the amount of money and the fact that uae was addressed twice in this chain offers that there may be a deeper connection.
    Mike Driver
    Squire Patton Boggs
    Al-Hamar Trading Group [ i am assuming al-hamar is the investment group that is linked/owned by Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid AL Maktoum, this group is mentioned in many sources but not named. i will source later 6/21/12- 6/26/13); (6/16/03- 12/31/05)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to "Settings"

Select "Sarcasm detector"

Click "On"

I thought you were putting down McClatchy. if not, my bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 pages of fluffer since I last posted no doubt just a lot of bull until the actual sentencing so here's this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya know, its funny. OIG put out a report earlier this month about the missing Strzok/Page texts and their subsequent recovery. Didn't see resident Q truthers say a word about it. Which is weird because this was a big deal. After all the FBI was trying to cover up its tracks and impede an investigation ... huge if true .

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

oh wait, no finding of nefarious motives or wrongdoing. instead, software failure

but i'm sure next OIG report will be big boom

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4 pages of fluffer since I last posted no doubt just a lot of bull until the actual sentencing so here's this

What happened to impeaching Obama?

Thread Information