San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Can’t see Keldon slimming down if they expect him to play the majority of his time at the 4.

Losing 20lb is material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo said they want to make the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo said they want to make the playoffs
    Should he have said he wanted to lose 82 games or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Keldon looking thin. The nickname “Big Body” no longer applies tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can’t wait to see them both be starters tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn’t bet on the Spurs to win the le, basically says Pop. But the more glaring is his “whoever comes after me, will..” seems alluding to his retirement. Maybe last year of coaching?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get faster for that 3 position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn’t bet on the Spurs to win the le, basically says Pop. But the more glaring is his “whoever comes after me, will..” seems alluding to his retirement. Maybe last year of coaching?
    Surprised none of the media present bothered to follow-up...or did ESPN just not bother to include that in this clip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any clue what those shoes are that Keldon is rocking? And definitely hope that look is for promotional material only and he isn't rocking that on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any clue what those shoes are that Keldon is rocking? And definitely hope that look is for promotional material only and he isn't rocking that on the court.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 pounds lighter…that’s definitely not by accident. Seems like Primo added some weight in contrast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised none of the media present bothered to follow-up...or did ESPN just not bother to include that in this clip.
    Pop seems to have accepted his looming retirement, and that he’s not winning anymore les with the Spurs, but imo somehow wants to correct the path to leave a promising young team before handing the helm to the next coach. I say it’s his last year of coaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 pounds lighter…that’s definitely not by accident. Seems like Primo added some weight in contrast.
    Primo lacking speed needs to get stronger to back down his defender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a dislocated right shoulder and who gives a fk what he rocks on the court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Pop circa 2002 would hate Pop in 2022. Starts media day by announcing to the media his team has no chance of competing for a championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop seems to have accepted his looming retirement, and that he’s not winning anymore les with the Spurs, but imo somehow wants to correct the path to leave a promising young team before handing the helm to the next coach. I say it’s his last year of coaching
    He’s going to coach a great year but he needs to opportunistically rest Keldon, Jak and Vassell post AS break and be extra cautious with any injuries.

You can still develop and not go after every meaningless game as the season winds down. Cue a classy hard tank. Hopefully he has it in him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is like Tom Brady he has no life outside of his sport. He will coach until his body won't allow him to do it anymore. I expect him to be back next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a dislocated right shoulder and who gives a fk what he rocks on the court?

You don't care and that's fine. Thanks for the info about the dislocated shoulder, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with all these posters that seem to know so much about pop's personal life, you think someone would have solid info on what his plans are beyond this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s going to coach a great year but he needs to opportunistically rest Keldon, Jak and Vassell post AS break and be extra cautious with any injuries.

You can still develop and not go after every meaningless game as the season winds down. Cue a classy hard tank. Hopefully he has it in him.
    I don’t think it’s in Pop’s DNA to purposely tank. Pop wouldn’t mind an L, knowing he had thought a lesson in the process. W or L is not much to him nowadays, but more like preparing the players to be better basketball players. I seriously doubt he rest them towards the latter part, without the possible playoffs to prepare to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think he definitely grew 0.023538 inches too based on my pixel my pixel analysis of multiple new photos from various angles using geolocations, tracking shadows, etc

Thread Information