Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, this is 2020, not 2000. Impoverished people get free/subsidized internet these days.
    Sure they do, that's why they all have it? You have something resembling a brain but refuse to use it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes just can't handle the truth, eh?
    Just curious got...

Who built your parents house you live in?
    Who built the hospitals being used to fight covid19?
    Who built the roads you use to get there?
    Who maintains and takes care of all this ?

Real jobs
    Snowflake

You just proved what an idiot you are, Karen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that your idea - to continue what was done this past spring. The state will not CONTINUE to give leeway regarding attendance, waivers for testing/requirements/graduation, etc. I think there was a relaxing of work, attendance, testing - basically of everything that keeps kids accountable and learning because of covid. It cannot continue if kids are to be at the level they're supposed to be at or for any diploma to be worth the paper it's printed on.
    High school diplomas havent been worth the paper they were written on for years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High school diplomas havent been worth the paper they were written on for years.
    Well, yes, but even more so.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that your idea - to continue what was done this past spring. The state will not CONTINUE to give leeway regarding attendance, waivers for testing/requirements/graduation, etc. I think there was a relaxing of work, attendance, testing - basically of everything that keeps kids accountable and learning because of covid. It cannot continue if kids are to be at the level they're supposed to be at or for any diploma to be worth the paper it's printed on.
    LOL remember when you said Florida's tsunami of new cases was only because of increased testing? Hard to take any of your seriously after that son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are all kid jobs, except for education, which generally falls under the category of "stable government jobs".

Any kid can use their two hands and two legs for labor. That's why they don't pay much or require education or experience. Adult jobs require the use of the most important part of the human body: the brain.

Get an adult job.
    ChumpDumper and TimDunkem friend fer sher

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL remember when you said Florida's tsunami of new cases was only because of increased testing? Hard to take any of your seriously after that son.
    You could not prove it wasnt until you got a trend of positivity that followed the testing surges. Now that those trends are similar then new cases are being acquired.

This does not mean that new cases are causing hospitalization that's down. This does not mean that new cases are deadly. Also down. Will there be deaths reported as covid. Yes. Did they die from covid, not solely. Are these backlogged deaths absolutely.

You do not know what is happening with the disease if you do not know the dates of onset hospitalislzation or death.

Hard to take you seriously when you have not ubderstood this for months.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren calls it the flu

Never shows his math.

Brags about set shots.

Impossible to take him seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hospitalislzation...

Hard to take you seriously when you have not ubderstood this for months.
    Nobody can ubderstand you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody can ubderstand you
    exactly what it sounds like when you post case count, hospitalizations or daily death.

You dont know that information. Yet you've been claiming it for months. Hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha thldren doesn't understand hospitalizations or Covid deaths

Bwahaha dribbling above the waist and set shot 2s

Bwahaha silly grandpa in his bunker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha thldren doesn't understand hospitalizations or Covid deaths

Bwahaha dribbling above the waist and set shot 2s

Bwahaha silly grandpa in his bunker
    This mother er really said hospitalizations are down?

tholdren man, lay off the ing opiates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha hospitalizations down?

Bwahahaha silly grandpadren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trend of more testing in Florida is similar to trend of new cases? How the does that work when positivity is increasing?

That's it, I'm taking foldren off ignore, his is too funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tholdren man, have you been washing your oxycontin down with 40s of Mickeys today or some ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly what it sounds like when you post case count, hospitalizations or daily death.

You dont know that information. Yet you've been claiming it for months. Hilarious
    Nope, everyone else understands the quotes from real experts just fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "HOUSTON — The Texas Education Agency released guidelines with safety measures for school districts to resume in-person classes this fall. But not everyone is comfortable going back to the classroom considering Texas is a hotspot for COVID-19 cases.

Local high school computer science teacher Tania Andrews is not a fan of the idea.

Andrews said she’s concerned because of the e of COVID-19 in Texas. She says it'll be hard to social distance students and keep the classroom sizes small.

“He (Gov. Greg Abbott) is not considering the danger of asymptomatic people giving this virus to their teachers, to the custodians, to the cafeteria staff, to the clerks,” Andrews said.

"Adults who work around adults don’t feel safe in their building. But the adults who work with children who don’t have great impulse control ... We should feel perfectly safe going into our buildings?” Andrews said.

Andrews is a single mother and is scared she might get infected. She worries who will care for her kids if that were to happen. In the meantime, she hopes that the TEA will reconsider re-opening schools. And that school districts opt for virtual learning until it’s safe to get back into the classroom.

“Please don’t overlook us. Please think of the fact that so many of us are parents ourselves. We have deep concerns for our own kids and your kids. But we can’t just do something because it makes us all feel better,” Andrews said....."

https://www.khou.com/article/news/he...d-16bdd94315d1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If schools are forced to open, I'm setting the over/under at 17 school related deaths before Christmas. Anyone think it'll go over?

rmt, how many school deaths do you foresee?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If schools are forced to open, I'm setting the over/under at 17 school related deaths before Christmas. Anyone think it'll go over?

it will be hard to pin a C19 case to school.

Any attempt to define a C19 case to school will be denied by the Repugs, flooding the zone with , doubt, denials to defend and justify their pathogenic / pro-pandemic policies.

"In 2013

Texas had 5,077,659 students

enrolled in a total of 8,731 schools in 1,254 school districts.

There were 327,357 teachers in the public schools"

https://ballotpedia.org/Public_educa...20of%201%3A16.

17? GMAFB

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If I could foresee anything, I would not be wasting it forecasting deaths - that's up to the good Lord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it will be hard to pin a C19 case to school.
    In all cases of course, but I think they should be able to trace source in some. That's why I'm going with 17. You think it'll be more?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is funny seeing the liberals lobby for staying home and the conservatives lobbying for going out - myself included but pulled from both sides as I have an asthmatic son (and scared to death for him). I know that there is no way I can convince him to not start college but hope to buy time so that treatment improves so that if he ends up in the hospital, his chances are higher. I see both sides of the education angle as I KNOW what it's like to stay home 24-7 for any length of time - from both the parent and children side. OTOH, not everyone has the resources, will, temperament, type of job to stay home and help out with child care/education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I could foresee anything, I would not be wasting it forecasting deaths - that's up to the good Lord.
    What a response.

I guess you don't need a seatbelt when you put on the armor of God every morning

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is funny seeing the liberals lobby for staying home and the conservatives lobbying for going out - myself included but pulled from both sides as I have an asthmatic son (and scared to death for him). I know that there is no way I can convince him to not start college but hope to buy time so that treatment improves so that if he ends up in the hospital, his chances are higher. I see both sides of the education angle as I KNOW what it's like to stay home 24-7 for any length of time - from both the parent and children side. OTOH, not everyone has the resources, will, temperament, type of job to stay home and help out with child care/education.
    I'd say conservatives are in favor of near complete ignorance and gambling with human lives. "Up to God" is a perfect illustration of that.

I currently think elementary schools will be less of a problem than higher grades and any one-size-fits-all strategy will be an utter disaster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I stated before, here in Miami, we get a choice - virtual, in person or other (arrangement with school) and we can switch from one to the other anytime (I assume there will be a lag time if you switch from one method to another). But of course, parent is responsible for child care/supervision for younger kids - imo, it would be very difficult to virtually teach a child who doesn't know how to read.

Thread Information