Page 904 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490090190290390490590690790891495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,600 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about explaining HIS theory
    It's not a theory you .

40,000 more people died in texas than expected.
    That is a verifiable, OBJECTIVE datapoint, the result of all the county coroners reporting total deaths in the state, one of THE single most accurate datapoints we have.

That is a fact, you drooling moron. You don't get to have an alternative reality on this, no matter how bad your incompetent, evil political party might wish it otherwise.

Your stupid theory is that was NOT COVID-19, but something else.

I asked you what your theory was, to explain that FACT.

You.
    Drooling.
    Idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be your reply to anything not about Trump tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem for your dumb ass is that your ed conspiracy theory says that Texas' Corona count is overstated.
    That's not what I said to you and I don't have a conspiracy theory, just a best case "deaths to go" count. I said you were misinterpreting the data to satisfy your conspiracy theory because you hadn't looked at the actual data, just some tweet or something.

That was true, you just proved it

I was assuming the under count was about 100%
    33% is not quite 100%, so that looks to be in error.
    Sad thing is you are still misinterpreting the data. It's publicly available and analyzing data is supposed to be your strong suit. I'm not going to do it for you no matter how much you beg. Put in more effort.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccinated..

Good luck
    Moderna?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bordering on 5k deaths a day for us.

Also looks like Covid will beat WW2 next weeks for most american deaths tbqh
    You want sympathy, tell em one person died. 10,000 deaths is just a statistic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what I said to you and I don't have a conspiracy theory, just a best case "deaths to go" count. I said you were misinterpreting the data to satisfy your conspiracy theory because you hadn't looked at the actual data, just some tweet or something.

Sad thing is you are still misinterpreting the data. It's publicly available and analyzing data is supposed to be your strong suit. I'm not going to do it for you no matter how much you beg. Put in more effort.
    WrongdomGuy has been crying on here for a year. He has said the following.

1. Kids would die if schools opened, colleges included
    2 this would be worse than Spanish flu.
    3. The Ozarks would all die from memorial day.
    4. Sturgis would all die
    5. Every hospital in New York Texas South Dakota Georgia and Florida would be over capacity.
    6. Lockdowns and masks work
    7. No age level was safe....

He did brag about data, but doesn't even understand how cases or deaths are identified.

He's low. Then he gets belligerent and uses profanity.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like taking a crack at explaining the excess deaths yet?

Or have you given up on the conspiracy theory that COVID is overcounted?
    Lolooolooll

WrongdomGuy thinks that every excess death from last year is covid. When covid only makes up 3 pct of deaths. Lol

Data

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I asked you to outline your theory about the excess deaths, and you...

haven't.

and no, it wasn't a "tweet".

If I am misinterpreting it, you should be able to show how. You are full of , so you won't. Don't have to beg, the burden of proof is on you.

Your claim, "RG is misinterpreting the data", your burden.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty. Intellectual honesty would demand you support a claim made, if you could.

You make my point for me with every snarky, lying post. You make kmy point for me by the omission here.

I don't have to ask at all. Just let you be you, and I win by default, you dishonest sub-par intellect.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

haven't.

and no, it wasn't a "tweet".

If I am misinterpreting it, you should be able to show how. You are full of , so you won't. Don't have to beg, the burden of proof is on you.

Your claim, "RG is misinterpreting the data", your burden.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty. Intellectual honesty would demand you support a claim made, if you could.

You make my point for me with every snarky, lying post. You make kmy point for me by the omission here.

I don't have to ask at all. Just let you be you, and I win by default, you dishonest piece of .
    I told you. He doesn't understand data. Then when he realizes what he has said is completely illogical, he cusses. Coronabro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ gossip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

haven't.
    I never proposed a theory, I have no burden of proof. You have admitted you were misinterpreting the data

I was assuming the under count was about 100%
    33% is not quite 100%, so that looks to be in error.
    You are still in error

If I am misinterpreting it, you should be able to show how.
    I'm not doing your work for you no matter how much you beg.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you. He doesn't understand data. Then when he realizes what he has said is completely illogical, he cusses. Coronabro
    WrongdomGuy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never proposed a theory, I have no burden of proof. You have admitted you were misinterpreting the data

You are still in error

I'm not doing your work for you no matter how much you beg.

You try, so, so, hard.

Yes or no, is there a difference "misinterpreting" X and recalculating X with new data once it becomes available?

lastly:

Nothing in my post was begging you. Quit flattering yourself.

The fact that you have shrugged off your burden of proof lets me use that as proof that conservatives are generally dishonest. This makes me happy.

To top it off, you are adding the lie that I am begging you to make yourself feel better about your delusions.

To be honest, the only real data I have about you, is that your posts almost exclusively consist of distortions and strawman takes on others, i.e. lies.

I have caught you more than once letting your delusions about reality up your ability to determine what is real and what isn't. I assume you thought "white millenials are fleeing the Democratic party"

This only makes me conclude, that you are probably lying when you say I am in error. Straight up, made up, 100% bull .

What I think:
    You don't even believe that lie.
    Further, your need to own the libs is so great that if you could show up ol' RG, you would. It is what small sub-par intellects like you do.

I am reasonably sure it's all you are capable of. Once in a while you crawl out of your s to try, but it is never with any real honesty.

Notice none of this is a request that you do jack . Just pointing out your dishonesty and inability.

Your claim, your burden of proof. Because you are a dishonest and delusional , you shrug it off. I am content with you never, ever responding.

I win either way.

I was honest enough to recalculate when asked and then evaluate my position based on new evidence.

You... aren't. Suck it.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-14-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Biden's team can perform miracles, I bet the herd immunity goal of 200M vaccinated won't happen in 2021, which apparently will see more highly contagious variants running wild.

1M dead Americans by 2022?

A couple 100Ks disabled "long haulers", all age groups?

Guess who the Repugs will blame in the 2022 campaign for the pandemic and its economic disaster for the non-oligarchy?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he does peddle medical supplies.
    I wonder if he has a date for his 2nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    others have mentioned it, it's worth stressing again, because soon this will be the dominant strain in the USA.

the B. 1. 1. 7 variant is ~50-75% more contagious than the one we're dealing with now.

be safe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some scientific leaders say the US should now consider a coordinated national lockdown period. “I think we have to aggressively consider the upsides, and the downsides, of another lockdown to crush the curve,” says Ali Nouri, president of the Federation of American Scientists (FAS). “We are hitting record numbers of cases and deaths, and on top of it we are dealing with a situation where we may be confronted with a highly transmissible variant. It’s going to exacerbate a situation that is already stretching hospitals to the breaking point in some areas. It’s a really bad situation.”
    https://www.technologyreview.com/202...inates-the-us/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started moving to a cash position yesterday. My assumption is that we will see another flatten the curve shutdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    others have mentioned it, it's worth stressing again, because soon this will be the dominant strain in the USA.

the B. 1. 1. 7 variant is ~50-75% more contagious than the one we're dealing with now.

be safe!

One can hope that the trade off of being more transmissable comes with the price of being less likely to hospitalize/kill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

be safe!

... and we have heard NOTHING from Fauci / CDC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One can hope that the trade off of being more transmissable comes with the price of being less likely to hospitalize/kill.
    What?

I have not seen anything that says B117 is less severe than the original

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

I have not seen anything that says B117 is less severe than the original
    I was merely hoping that it would be. I doubt it has been around long enough to tell if it is or not. My hope, not any knowledge on my part.

Mutations often have more than one effect, and often come with trade-offs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and we have heard NOTHING from Fauci / CDC
    COVID never takes a day off, but the Trump Administrtion checked out well before the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started moving to a cash position yesterday. My assumption is that we will see another flatten the curve shutdown.
    Not sure about that. Cuomo already said he cannot wait for vaccines as NY is facing financial armageddon. He said he will open up instead. Also schools already thinking of opening more as teachers are getting vaccine

But there is a bigger chance of lockdown w Biden coming in too. Who knows

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe is already closing its borders to yet another mutation from South America.

If we are gonna have a new strain every week we are in for a rough ride

Thread Information