Page 499 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 40782
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will we be forced to go there and eat ty bbq?
    Oh I forgot, you're an island.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of people crowded around in an enclosed area for extended periods of time is a great mitigation strategy.
    Not as crowded or enclosed as NYC subways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I forgot, you're an island.
    I've been living this lockdown lifestyle for years. Only thing I miss is my local bar.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as crowded or enclosed as NYC subways
    So the importance of eating in a dining room is on par with riding the subway to the hospital to work your shift?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin just seems to be on a plateau these past two weeks. I have always been under the impression that the daily new case count should be on a downward trend for a time before relaxing any restrictions. Hence my confusion about statewide relaxation. They opened up a state park right in the middle of one of Travis county's hot spots so it seems dicey to me.
    Oh no, not the park!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the importance of eating in a dining room is on par with riding the subway to the hospital to work your shift?
    No. Just pointing out why NYC was fubar. Also pop density and climate.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, not the park!
    Considering where people normally congregate in that particular park AND that it's in one of the more infected areas, why is it absolutely no concern to you aside from the fact you aren't there?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can live like this, but I understand others can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Just pointing out why NYC was fubar. Also pop density and climate.
    We also locked down earlier. As I said, Austin is on a two week plateau for new cases per day. Is this time to re-open according to Strike Force?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering where people normally congregate in that particular park AND that it's in one of the more infected areas, why is it absolutely no concern to you aside from the fact you aren't there?

Explain.
    Oh, I forgot, it's Austin. Fudgepack bathroom hookups?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I forgot, it's Austin. Fudgepack bathroom hookups?
    Darrin's got jokes.

Just go ahead and say how many deaths and health problems you're comfortable with while you're making jokes.

So far your criteria for reopening are....because reasons....

Go ahead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin just seems to be on a plateau these past two weeks. I have always been under the impression that the daily new case count should be on a downward trend for a time before relaxing any restrictions. Hence my confusion about statewide relaxation. They opened up a state park right in the middle of one of Travis county's hot spots so it seems dicey to me.
    Really? I was in the east side this past weekend, and it was a complete ghost town. I'm surprised that it's leveling off as opposed to trending downward.

I couldn't get into a gas station because I didn't have a mask. I didn't even know that was a thing as I'm in Houston. The point about different localities is really well taken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still eat at Bill Miller's?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I was in the east side this past weekend, and it was a complete ghost town. I'm surprised that it's leveling off as opposed to trending downward.

I couldn't get into a gas station because I didn't have a mask. I didn't even know that was a thing as I'm in Houston. The point about different localities is really well taken.
    The city has been fairly level for a couple weeks. Downtown and south have the heaviest concentrations. From what I've seen restrictions are being followed pretty well by people and especially by businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost half of SA's deaths are from a single nursing home.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    We aren’t opening up here in Oregon. Probably won’t until mid-May at the earliest. Sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy .

Republican governors across the Southeast are teaming up to reopen the region’s economy, even as they lack the testing to know how rapidly the coronavirus is spreading.

One health expert called the political decision a “perfect storm” for the virus to reassert itself.

The newly formed coalition includes Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi, a part of the country that has underfunded health systems, as well as high rates of obesity, diabetes and other illnesses that amplify the deadliness of the coronavirus.

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...-storm-1278753

It's not surprising from the south when you think about it, and not just because it's primarily populated by raging morons who couldn't pass a 4th grade exam.

The news over the last few weeks has been talking about how black and brown people are more susceptible to coronavirus and are more likely to face serious consequences from getting it. In the south, most of the hardest hit areas thus far are the areas where there are higher numbers of these more susceptible minorities.

These bas s are low key letting the virus go wild to hurt minorities. They don't care about the devastation because it will be mostly detrimental to people they hate and are afraid of and BAH GAWD THE SOUF SHALL RISE AGIN~~~

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Explain.
    What are the most infected areas of Bexar county? Just curious as I don't live in SA anymore (not for a long time)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We aren’t opening up here in Oregon. Probably won’t until mid-May at the earliest. Sucks.
    Yeah all the West/Northwest states are definitely going to be shut down for at least 3 weeks to a month more. I'm guessing come beginning of May, they renew for 2 weeks, then renew for another 2 weeks. To make it seem like there's light at the end of the tunnel. And to make up for the heads in LA who are spreading the most cases by far on the West coast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost half of SA's deaths are from a single nursing home.
    Thats what sucks and is making cases e IMO. It's starting to hit nursing homes everywhere. I read about one with 150 out of 160 people infected. Even if distancing and masks and are working, no way to block it from spreading like wildfire among a vulnerable population concentrated inside in one HVAC duct system

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the most infected areas of Bexar county? Just curious as I don't live in SA anymore (not for a long time)
    https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...e6c028b8681e55

They give a range instead of exact case numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats what sucks and is making cases e IMO. It's starting to hit nursing homes everywhere. I read about one with 150 out of 160 people infected. Even if distancing and masks and are working, no way to block it from spreading like wildfire among a vulnerable population concentrated inside in one HVAC duct system
    Sucks that we haven't protected these people better.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how leftists will all over Americans and bend over backwards to spin some positive about illegals. They'll piss on the intelligence of an American and shill for illegals who apparently bring a massive iq boost to the country. They want basically no standards for coming here and pretend to care about intelligence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of people crowded around in an enclosed area for extended periods of time is a great mitigation strategy.
    Is empty or crowded the only two choices?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how leftists will all over Americans and bend over backwards to spin some positive about illegals. They'll piss on the intelligence of an American and shill for illegals who apparently bring a massive iq boost to the country. They want basically no standards for coming here and pretend to care about intelligence.
    I'd prefer the average illegal over the average cultist MAGAT.

Here's an example. One is probably the child of undo ented immigrants (maybe a DACA). The other is a spoiled child.

Thread Information