Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not that i want to see this at all....but i think a Manu major bone fracture and Leonard severe knee injury is just weeks away. Its likely going to happen due to the horrible and rabid nature of Spur fan. I for one dont want to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But probably not before Kobe fakes another injury in his achilles tendon imho, yet it'd be good news for the Lakers nonetheless. I see the lakers even making the playoffs without someone taking more than half the team's shots tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But probably not before Kobe fakes another injury in his achilles tendon imho, yet it'd be good news for the Lakers nonetheless. I see the lakers even making the playoffs without someone taking more than half the team's shots tbh.
    I know you have a fondness for gay men but your pimping for s wont work this time. Its the Spurs Karmic reality. Blame their fans....its beyond time they experience this. I totally dont want to see it.....but afraid I cant stop it. The first Spur player injured will be next game.

Mark my Koolstradamous words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has had a hard enough time loosing Bonner for a few games to a stomach flu.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop has had a hard enough time loosing Bonner for a few games to a stomach flu.
    + he didn't sleep for a year after Battier took Duncan's pants down. Tim had like 11 s in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + he didn't sleep for a year after Battier took Duncan's pants down. Tim had like 11 s in there.
    And you lost how many coaches and players in the meantime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to post a lot about taking s. Is this because you were gang raped by your uncles as a child???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes!!!! Another Kool injury jinx thread. We all know how the last one worked. The very next game (actually, the 1st game of the season) Julius Randle got a broken leg.

It's just a matter of time before kirby's season ending injury...stay tuned folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes!!!! Another Kool injury jinx thread. We all know how the last one worked. The very next game (actually, the 1st game of the season) Julius Randle got a broken leg.

It's just a matter of time before kirby's season ending injury...stay tuned folks.

no. I want him out there taking 50 shots a night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Your won't work this time...Karma has caught up with the SPurs for your bad behavior...

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants Kobe to injure himself because the team might start to share the ball and
    win some games. "Shoot Kobe Shoot"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your won't work this time...Karma has caught up with the SPurs for your bad behavior...
    "your bad behavior"...."Your won't work this time".

You're the one making injury threads and they backfire right back in your dumbass face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ It's time my brother....fear not ye injury for it shall happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nostradamus up there predicting someone in SA will be injured before season ends. What a prophet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants Kobe to injure himself because the team might start to share the ball and
    win some games. "Shoot Kobe Shoot"
    Maybe then they'll make the 8th seed....get swept by the Spurs (again)....and lose their pick.

It's not such a bad thing....

BTW.....I don't root for any injuries. Not even to the Brick Mamba. It's bush-league.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are gonna win enough games to lose that pick and Kobrick will brick them all the way there. Its gonna be classic,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it, kill another player with your mouth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are gonna win enough games to lose that pick and Kobrick will brick them all the way there. Its gonna be classic,,,,
    How the will that work if he's brickin' "all the way there."?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the will that work if he's brickin' "all the way there."?
    Because the rest of the team with win in spite of Kirby. Sure, he will cost them many games but they will win some. Enough to give up the first round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because the rest of the team with win in spite of Kirby. Sure, he will cost them many games but they will win some. Enough to give up the first round pick.

First things first:::uncross your fingers & toes so you don't jinx the gd thing, un.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn....I was wrong. It wasn't kirby....it was Xavier Henry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point it's just expectant for koonaids thread to guarantee to backfire. Saw it a mile away

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL koonaids. That's ing hilarious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man with the clutch shot

Thread Information