Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It really is. With the defensive opt outs. And they may have the worst skill positions in the league.
    Again, it’s Belichick’s roster. They have horrible skill positions because Belichick is ing dreadful as drafting them. You say “they have the worst skill positions” as if the football gods woke up one morning and said “We hereby curse Bill Belichick with ty skill position players that he has no control over!” This isn’t the first time Belichick has assembled a roster with dog skill position players either. In 2006 their best receiver was Reche Caldwell but the offense was still productive. Gee I wonder what the difference was between 2006 and this year was!

Their defense is still top 10 in points allowed, while the offense is like 28th in points scored. The defensive opt outs aren’t costinng then as much as an inept offense that can barely get 100 passing yards in a game is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Again, it’s Belichick’s roster. They have horrible skill positions because Belichick is ing dreadful as drafting them. You say “they have the worst skill positions” as if the football gods woke up one morning and said “We hereby curse Bill Belichick with ty skill position players that he has no control over!” This isn’t the first time Belichick has assembled a roster with dog skill position players either. In 2006 their best receiver was Reche Caldwell but the offense was still productive. Gee I wonder what the difference was between 2006 and this year was!

Their defense is still top 10 in points allowed, while the offense is like 28th in points scored. The defensive opt outs aren’t costinng then as much as an inept offense that can barely get 100 yards in a game is.
    I really don't disagree with any of that. It just stood out this season without having Brady. I suppose one could argue that Harry/Myers/Byrd might actually be an upgrade for what they've had in the past. They look capable but Cams not someone to consistently throw catchable balls. And they totally busted on the Mic e pick and possibly the Harris pick.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    that, and, as the commentary explained, the ans are on a record low all time pace for sacks... I believe they have 12 for the whole year. paying Clowney $20 million/year to play 4 games and not rush the passer. Seahawks did fine by themselves by sparing themselves the cost of overrated Clowney and picking up cheaper but more effective options in Dunlap and Mayowa.

Bears game will look much, much different. This Bears team is on fire on both sides of the ball. This will look like 2018.
    Want to take some responsibility for your ty takes for once with a bet?

If the Packers win next week you don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season( including playoffs).If packers lose next week I don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season (including playoffs).

Bet is here for you to take, unless you are to much of a pussy. Which I’m betting on.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    He will bet and then welch

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why is Taiwan Jones employed?
    raiders training camp/preseason legend tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It really is. With the defensive opt outs. And they may have the worst skill positions in the league.
    And one of the toughest schedules. Give the Patriots, the Bucs' one and they probably win 10, 11 games and make the playoffs in the NFC.

Thread Information