Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I enjoyed some of your tweets a bit over zealous but entertaining... Real talk, I know you admire and respect him but do you truly believe he us the best president ever? Even over Reagan, both Bush FDR etc.?!
    Absolutely. He's put America 1st. He's demanded the deadbeats of the world pony up their money & for them to stand on their own in' feet. Christ, WW2 is 75 years over & we're still babysitting Germany & Japan. It's horse .

Bush2 portended to be a Rep, a conservative, aligned with the people who supported & voted for him. Turns out the SOB was in bed with Hussein Obama & his wife the whole gd time. Never saw those pictures of them in the circa, they were hidden from us so we'd fight it out here on the streets while he & them were whackin' the boodle up. Now those pictures are plastered everywhere & proudly. A kick in my face, Killa. It was & perhaps still is like professional rasslin', Killa. I don't believe Trump would forsake "me" like that. I really don't, but, yet, I wouldn't be shocked in the bitter end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just don't ever forget who gave you that name, Splits. Your's truly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. But, I hit him a couple times with quotes from the remake of "True Grit."

"We've miles to go."
    "C'mon, you!!"

------
    Here's one from a few days ago:::

Dale Robinson@Cub_Castleberry Jun 14More

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    You whooped the dog outta her 2 Novembers ago, Mr. President. Made her crawl, belly draggin' out the door & into retirement. Now, Sanders & Biden are next on the retirement tour."Now, say good night."
    ---------
    Say goodnight. He's getting his ass waxed by Obama 2.0

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Say goodnight. He's getting his ass waxed by Obama 2.0

The night before the last election Hillary was assured of the Presidency by a 98+%.

Just after midnight on election night He slabbed & tagged Her.

& your bunch:::"We've have it with old---white---men. Never again! Enough! We want a woman. We want a woman of color. We want a Me Too'er. We want change. We demand change!"

Who's sittin' there, Splits? 2-old-white-men Biden & Sanders.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The night before the last election Hillary was assured of the Presidency by a 98+%.

& your bunch:::"We've have it with old---white---men. Never again! Enough! We want a woman. We want a woman of color. We want a Me Too'er. We want change. We demand change!"

LMVICTORIOUSAO!
    You're living in an alternate universe. The night before your Putin Puppet stole the election, the odds were 70/30, same as a FG kicker missing a 43 yarder.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wasn't trying to make this thread full on political
    just wanted to ask if he truly thought Trump was the best.

Y'all can debate tht elsewhere now that he has answered the question.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're living in an alternate universe. The night before your Putin Puppet stole the election, the odds were 70/30, same as a FG kicker missing a 43 yarder.
    You ain't rewriting history upon my return, Splits. No way, Jose'. She had a 98+% of being President the next day & got trucked.

& that tired ass Putin/Russia malarkey. Ha. You just couldn't take the loss. So, you did what you did back in Florida with Gore/Bush. You took a fit, crapped the bed & wouldn't accept said loss, even though Bush was duplicitous. "You" made out like a bandit there.

But, sweetheart, Trump is President forever, just like the 44 before him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wasn't trying to make this thread full on political
    just wanted to ask if he truly thought Trump was the best.

Y'all can debate tht elsewhere now that he has answered the question.
    I see you ain't a changed a bit, Killa. Still milquetoast, still mamby & pamby, still standing on the edge of the fence. Every time I ever needed you to stand with me in these parts I'd turned & you would be gone, or, looking out the window, or, shoppin' at the Walgreens. You were never there, Killa. I'd forgotten about that till this morning. & I'm sickened at the sight. Damn ya, Killa. Damn your eyes!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back the off Thread, you chicken wouldn't show up until Unibrow is in purple and gold. You have no right to be here after hiding in your reading room when goings were tough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Back the off Thread, you chicken wouldn't show up until Unibrow is in purple and gold. You have no right to be here after hiding in your reading room when goings were tough.
    I was here BEFORE the Davis acquisition, dumb-dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't rewriting history upon my return, Splits. No way, Jose'. She had a 98+% of being President the next day & got trucked.

& that tired ass Putin/Russia malarkey. Ha. You just couldn't take the loss. So, you did what you did back in Florida with Gore/Bush. You took a fit, crapped the bed & wouldn't accept said loss, even though Bush was duplicitous. "You" made out like a bandit there.

But, sweetheart, Trump is President forever, just like the 44 before him.
    Here's your history being re-written: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

His fixer is in prison for paying hush money to his hooker, in violation of election law. The election was stolen, period.

Enjoy the next 18 months, that's all you get Charlie. First one-termer since Senior. No 8 years for you. Nuh uh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's your history being re-written: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

His fixer is in prison for paying hush money to his hooker, in violation of election law. The election was stolen, period.

Enjoy the next 18 months, that's all you get Charlie. First one-termer since Senior. No 8 years for you. Nuh uh.
    Then lay it on the line, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you. He gets 4 more years you leave. He is defeated I leave. No bull , that's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then lay it on the line, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you. He gets 4 more years you leave. He is defeated I leave. No bull , that's it & that's all.
    Done. And I'll piss on your grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMVICTORIOUSAO!
    Arn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome back. In any event, I can see Davis being a player who you see as a career loser. What probably really brought you back was to see the fallout after Kawhi rang.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome back. In any event, I can see Davis being a player who you see as a career loser. What probably really brought you back was to see the fallout after Kawhi rang.
    True. The whole Leonard trail is a treat. I love how Media has curried it, got their way as the way developed. Media didn't want him to ring after forsaking Pop, but, then warmed up to that notion as a means to keep him out of a Lakers uniform. & they got that prayer answered. "How could he leave Canada now? He can't. It wouldn't be right." They thought the same with New Orleans when they gleaned Zion. "Davis & Mt. Zion, he'll stay now." Nope.

But Davis in Los Angeles is dicey at best. James doesn't want to strive any longer. He's sated & winding down. Davis will need somebody to hold his hand. Well, , James needs that as well. Magic would have liked to provide that hand, but, he's wounded, ain't been the same since that day the doctor laid the diagnosis on him HIV/AIDs. He's been running like a mad man every day since. He can't get settled. One second he's right there, ready to assume his mantle. The very next second? In blind panic at what he's seen, but, mostly what he's heard about (it). Mounting regret at what he'd done after being repeatedly warned about the dangers of his activities. But, (man) listens with one good ear & simultaneously is reaching with his hands to touch everything he can & desires.

He can't "sit" still & focus. So he "runs" maniacally till he exhausts himself & drops & dreams a nightmare sleep only to waken and find reality so deep in his gut that it actually speaks to him. Refreshed, he rises from where, anywhere he is ensconced, whether it be the movie business, MLB business, NBA business, et al & tears off "running" once & again.

Grim business.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    GWB. Awful before, during and in hindsight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were here after the raptors made it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were here after the raptors made it.
    You win. I'll go.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You win. I'll go.
    to your mother some more?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I legit thought Cully was dead or in prison for child molestation.

What's next, cobbler is gonna wheel his ass back into our hearts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You win. I'll go.
    Doesn’t matter, you are still a chicken for showing up at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. He's put America 1st. He's demanded the deadbeats of the world pony up their money & for them to stand on their own in' feet. Christ, WW2 is 75 years over & we're still babysitting Germany & Japan. It's horse .

Bush2 portended to be a Rep, a conservative, aligned with the people who supported & voted for him. Turns out the SOB was in bed with Hussein Obama & his wife the whole gd time. Never saw those pictures of them in the circa, they were hidden from us so we'd fight it out here on the streets while he & them were whackin' the boodle up. Now those pictures are plastered everywhere & proudly. A kick in my face, Killa. It was & perhaps still is like professional rasslin', Killa. I don't believe Trump would forsake "me" like that. I really don't, but, yet, I wouldn't be shocked in the bitter end.
    republican old people... so desperate to feel relevant and represented, they'll lie to themselves to no end. But deep down you know what's up. Dennison is a dime a dozen NY con man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You win. I'll go.
    No, stay. You might not be the hero ST wants, but, you're the hero we need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. But, I hit him a couple times with quotes from the remake of "True Grit."

"We've miles to go."
    "C'mon, you!!"

------
    Here's one from a few days ago:::

Dale Robinson@Cub_Castleberry Jun 14More

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    You whooped the dog outta her 2 Novembers ago, Mr. President. Made her crawl, belly draggin' out the door & into retirement. Now, Sanders & Biden are next on the retirement tour."Now, say good night."
    ---------

Thread Information