Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ..stats/more success than any two year...**NFC**..QB in history.

No...

Joe Montana
    Aaron Rodgers
    Brett Favre
    Steve Young
    Fran Tarkenton
    Troy Aikman
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Marc Bulger
    Michael Vick
    Jim McMahan
    Tommy Kramer
    Phil Simms
    Eli Manning
    Bobby Layne
    John Brodie
    Steve Bartkowski
    Archie Manning
    Donovan McNabb
    Randall Cunningham
    Steve Beurlien
    Jeff Garcia
    Jake Plummer
    Dave Kreig
    Joe Theisman
    Slingin' Sammy Baugh
    Matt Ryan
    Doug Williams
    Bart Starr
    Drew Brees
    Vinny Testerverde
    Cam Newton
    Joe Kapp
    Y.A. tle
    Jim Everett
    Trent Dilfer
    Steve Deberg
    Jake Delhomme
    Kurt Warner
    Billy Kilmer
    Norm Van Brocklin
    Jay Cutler
    Roger Staubach
    Milt Plum
    Matthew Stafford
    Sam Bradford
    Brad Johnson
    Chris Miller
    Jeff George
    Chris Chandler
    Bobby Hebert
    Aaron Brooks
    Roman Gabriel
    Jim Hart
    Neil Lomax
    Charley Johnson
    Gary Daneilson
    Wade Wison
    Daunte Culpepper
    Christian Ponder
    Scott Mitc
    Earl Morrall
    Bill Wade
    Tommy Thompson
    Charlie Conerly
    Kerry Collins
    Danny White
    Mark Rypien
    Lynn ey
    Tobin Rote
    Jim Harbaugh
    Erik Kramer
    Rick Meier
    Eric Hipple
    Gary Daneilson
    Sid Luckman
    Sonny Jurgenson
    Bob Waterfield
    Norm Snead
    Ron Jaworski
    "Dandy" Don Meredith
    Tony Romo
    Jim Zorn

...can't match up. Anyone disagree?

14 Hall of Famers or going to be up there.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Translation
    =====================
    I got owned in the other thread and didn't want to reply there so people wouldn't see the post above mine

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation
    =====================
    I got owned in the other thread and didn't want to reply there so people wouldn't see the post above mine
    That took awhile little guy, and I still missed a few. When have you ever seen me miss a chance to beat up on midgets?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Beating up midgets isn't exactly the most ethical decision. I guess your sex life while in the armed services wasn't either, I sense a pattern...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Beating up midgets isn't exactly the most ethical decision. I guess your sex life while in the armed services wasn't either, I sense a pattern...
    I really am amazed at how naive people are about sex and the military man. Imagine this....a naval base on the shores of Olongopo City, a city that relies heavy on selling sex. river seperates the base from the city, a city with thousands of hookers. What do you think sailors do on their liberty, hmmmmm....how about get drunk and have sex. This is news? This is unusual? You'd look like a fool doing anything else.

If you have any relatives in that situation ask them about it and they'll tell you the same thing.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I challenge anyone to give me the name of any QB I mentioned above to go head to head with RW when it comes to their first two NFL seasons. I'll do the work and compare the stats/accomplisments.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I challenge anyone to give me the name of any QB I mentioned above to go head to head with RW when it comes to their first two NFL seasons. I'll do the work and compare the stats/accomplisments.
    Cam.

Playoffs statistics Passing Rushing Fumbles
    Season Team GP GS Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT Rate Att Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
    2013 Carolina Panthers 1 1 16 25 64.0 267 1 2 79.9 10 54 5.4 11 0 0 0
    Totals 1 1 16 25 64.0 267 1 2 79.9 10 54 5.4 11 0 0 0
    NFL accomplishments and records[edit]

NFL records[edit]

Rookie records[edit]

• 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a game (432), September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers
    • 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a season (4,051), 2011
    • First rookie in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in back to back games, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[66]
    • First rookie in NFL history to throw for 10 touchdowns and run for 10 touchdowns in a season.
    • First rookie quarterback in NFL history to throw for 4,000 yards in a season.
    • Most total touchdowns by a rookie NFL player: 35 (21 pass, 14 rush).
    • 2nd most rushing yards by a rookie quarterback: 706
    • Along with Andy Dalton, the two make the first pair of rookie QB's to make the Pro Bowl.
    • Most total yards by a rookie quarterback: 4,784.

Records[edit]

• Most passing yards by a quarterback in debut game (422), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Most passing yards by a quarterback in first two games (854), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs.Green Bay Packers[67]
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first career start, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Sixth quarterback to throw for 400+ yards in back to back games
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first two career starts, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[66]
    • Fastest player to throw for 1,000 yards (at Arizona Cardinals, vs. Green Bay Packers, and vs. Jacksonville Jaguars)
    • First player in NFL history with at least five rushing touchdowns and five passing touchdowns in his first five games[68]
    • Most rushing touchdowns in single season by a quarterback (14), achieved on December 4, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second player in NFL history with 20+ pass TDs and 10+ rush TDs in a season, joining Kordell Stewart ('97)
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 10+ rush TDs in a season
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 500+ rush yards in a season
    • Had a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown in the same game eight times, tying the NFL single-season record – previously accomplished by Steve Grogan of the New England Patriots in 1976 and Daunte Culpepper of the Minnesota Vikings in 2002
    • Twenty-fifth NFL player (and first quarterback) to have 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • First QB in NFL history with at least 500 yards rushing in first two seasons
    • First player in NFL history to have over 250 passing yards and over 100 rushing yards with a passing TD and rushing TD in a game (vs. Falcons on September 12, 2012 - 287 yards passing & 2 TDs, 116 yds rushing & 1 TD)
    • First player to have 30 passing TDs and 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • Highest average yards of total offense, career (293.7)
    • Second player in NFL history with 7,500+ pass yards and 40+ pass TDs in first two seasons, joining Peyton Manning ('99)
    • Second most combined passing & rushing yards through his first 37 starts in NFL history (behind Kurt Warner)
    • First player in NFL history with 50 passing TDs and 25 Rushing TDs in his first three seasons
    • First player with 10,000 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards in his first three seasons

Carolina Panthers franchise records[edit]

• Rookie season quarterback records: completions (310), yards (4,051), passing touchdowns (21), completion percentage (60%), passer rating (84.5)
    • Highest average yards per carry in a season (5.83 in 2012)
    • Longest offensive scoring play (91-yard pass) to Brandon LaFell, December 24, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second rookie to make Pro Bowl (with Steve Smith in 2001)
    • First Panther to win AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
    • Most passing attempts without an interception (176)

NFL accomplishments[edit]

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I really am amazed at how naive people are about sex and the military man. Imagine this....a naval base on the shores of Olongopo City, a city that relies heavy on selling sex. river seperates the base from the city, a city with thousands of hookers. What do you think sailors do on their liberty, hmmmmm....how about get drunk and have sex. This is news? This is unusual? You'd look like a fool doing anything else.

If you have any relatives in that situation ask them about it and they'll tell you the same thing.
    I guess hindsight is a named Mae Ling.

Translation
    =========================
    I'm mad no one else is trying to suck Russell Wilson's right now. I could be having it all to myself but it's no fun without the compe ion.
    Last edited by J.T.; 02-08-2014 at 04:04 PM.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Similar to big Ben's first two years

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Similar to big Ben's first two years
    With a few less date rapes…tbh

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Justifying having sex with underage girls because of a high percentage of pros utes? Sounds like a fools excuse, how could you be so irresponsible? Sounds like a social deviant who has no remorse whatsoever....

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Regular Season Match ups:

Wilson 2

Cam 0

Super Bowls:

Wilson: 1

Cam: 0

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Cats owned by Wilson: 0

Cats owned by Cam Supporters: Too Many

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    :popcorn:

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Wilson vs 49ers in playoffs: 1-0

Newton vs 49ers in playoffs: 0-1

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson: 0 stolen laptops

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Wilson family : 0 Churches

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Playoff wins:

Mark Sanchez: 4

Tim Tebow: 1

Newton: 0

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    C'mon now. Do you really want to do this?

Lets compare the players on the Seahawks and Carolina particularly on offense, and tell me with a straight face that Wilson is the best "up and coming" QB in the game. I'm an NC State fan and alum, I love RW.. he's a playmaker.. but lets not get crazy here. Newton, Kae, and RGIII (eh.. maybe) could take over that Seattle offense and play just as well.

Don't act like Russell is assloads better than Cam.. because Russell would not have turned the franchise of Carolina around from what it was like Cam has. Plus, pull up those first two years #'s and they won't lie. More yards and TD's in passing and rushing than Russell - with Brandon in Lafell as the #2

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Rex Grossman: 1 Super Bowl Appearance

Cam Newton: 0 Super Bowl Appearances

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lets compare the players on the Seahawks and Carolina particularly on offense, and tell me with a straight face that Wilson is the best "up and coming" QB in the game. I'm an NC State fan and alum, I love RW.. he's a playmaker.. but lets not get crazy here. Newton, Kae, and RGIII (eh.. maybe) could take over that Seattle offense and play just as well.

Don't act like Russell is assloads better than Cam.. because Russell would not have turned the franchise of Carolina around from what it was like Cam has. Plus, pull up those first two years #'s and they won't lie. More yards and TD's in passing and rushing than Russell - with Brandon in Lafell as the #2
    Funny how you throw out all that bragging you've been doing about how the Panthers are better and going to beat Seattle next year in order to prop up ...

All those stats and nary a win in the playoffsPERIOD

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    (Backup) Frank Reich: 1 playoff W
    : 0

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Tommy Maddox: 1
    Newton: 0