Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may need a tissue after watching this.

Start at 1:19

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You may need a tissue after watching this.

Start at 1:19

Nothing an eastbound train couldn't solve, imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story about the coins being thrown at that one dude is heartbreaking.

And highly believable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this trending?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably got play in right wing hate media

Next up: death of Scarborough intern in FL 16 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. It would be interesting to see Darrin's recommendations. He has to have all kinds of stormfront and conspiri spam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh,

Pussies, sure, but we talk about mental health issues when a shooting occurs. These people are doing what they think they need to in order to feel mentally healthy. I'm sure there's a bit of en lement mixed in because they were likely goaded into testifying, but in the grand scheme, speaking out like that does no harm.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin oppressed by whiny college students again. What a hard life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story about the coins being thrown at that one dude is heartbreaking.

And highly believable.
    Yeah...what the . So in one of the most liberal, diverse, and accepting states in the country, other college kids are throwing coins at him?
    And how many people even carry around coins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...what the . So in one of the most liberal, diverse, and accepting states in the country, other college kids are throwing coins at him?
    And how many people even carry around coins.

And WTF is a chicken-x?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And WTF is a chicken-x?
    They're making up. And you've got the black guy who wants people to notice him and the black girl who is offended when someone wants a black viewpoint.

"oh...you're one of those people" who the says that to anyone?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lucky White males love to ridicule non-white non-males, proving the point of the video.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So I’ve got a couple theories on Darrin’s obsession with college students...

1. Darrin didn’t go to college, so he resents anyone who has, especially the coloreds.

2. Darrin did go to college, but was a social outcast who didn’t get laid or get invited to parties, leading him to despise college life. So every night he would sit in his room alone reading Atlas Shrugged or the Lee Iacocca autobiography. Somewhere out there, there’s a guy who tells old stories about his “creepy college roommate Darrin”.

Just a couple theories tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Darrin didn’t go to college, so he resents anyone who has, especially the coloreds.

2. Darrin did go to college, but was a social outcast who didn’t get laid or get invited to parties, leading him to despise college life. So every night he would sit in his room alone reading Atlas Shrugged or the Lee Iacocca autobiography. Somewhere out there, there’s a guy who tells old stories about his “creepy college roommate Darrin”.

I've got a theory for you. You're a got.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law”

-James 4:11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or, I have kids that about to enter college, and I’m curious about the snowflakey victimhood culture that unfortunately thrives in universities these days.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Or, I have kids that about to enter college, and I’m curious about the snowflakey victimhood culture that unfortunately thrives in universities these days.
    I don’t want my kids turning into liberal snowflakes!

I seriously pity the kids that had to put up with such a whiny ass man-baby for 18 years.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News is presenting to you a stilted caricature of what college campuses are like Darrin. Most 18-21 year olds are more into studying and partying than the politics stuff tbh There's a reason people go to Berkeley the biggest moonbat leftwing college there is and which Reagan was fighting as Cal Governor in the 60s: they'll get a big reaction there but it's not typical of an average college no more than right wing nutter farm liberty University is

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News is presenting to you a stilted caricature of what college campuses are like Darrin. Most 18-21 year olds are more into studying and partying than the politics stuff tbh There's a reason people go to Berkeley the biggest moonbat leftwing college there is and which Reagan was fighting as Cal Governor in the 60s: they'll get a big reaction there but it's not typical of an average college no more than right wing nutter farm liberty University is
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the kind of creativity we can continue to expect when Chris abandons the cartoons and memes from R/The Donald and writes his own posts

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to guess Mono had #1 right then, because no one who went to college in the past 30 years could possibly think this is some kind of all-university epidemic. You are seriously deluded if you're more worried about your kids being bombarded with PC tyranny than you are about them getting a DUI or raped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to guess Mono had #1 right then, because no one who went to college in the past 30 years could possibly think this is some kind of all-university epidemic. You are seriously deluded if you're more worried about your kids being bombarded with PC tyranny than you are about them getting a DUI or raped.
    Chemicals that turn the frogs gay, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chemicals that turn the frogs gay, etc
    's real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information