Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    First off, if a fan is saying something blatantly racist, then of course he needs to be kicked out.

But man, players nowadays are soft as if they can’t take a few f-bombs and middle fingers. Kyle Lowry especially will snitch and get a fan kicked out for even looking at him wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn’t the F bomb that set Thomas off I think. I think it was the guy calling him a . “Don’t call me out of my name”

its a big thing to call another grown man that. It ruined KD and Dray’s friendship

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It wasn’t the F bomb that set Thomas off I think. I think it was the guy calling him a . “Don’t call me out of my name”

its a big thing to call another grown man that. It ruined KD and Dray’s friendship
    It is rooted in American prison culture. Different cultures and races have different derogatory terms they prioritize

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You’re pretty mentally soft if you can’t handle being called a . KD kinda proved that

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah it's dumb to snitch like that but the fans need to look at themselves in the mirror too. I know this might sound vanilla, but any fan over the age of 18 that's taking 5 hours out of their day (accounting for sitting in soul-crushing, bumper to bumper traffic going to/from the game) just to curse out random millionaires...I'm not saying they should commit suicide but if the viability of swiftly terminating their existence were to enter their heads it might not be a bad idea to follow through on it. The world would be a better place if these types didn't exist imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it's dumb to snitch like that but the fans need to look at themselves in the mirror too. I know this might sound vanilla, but any fan over the age of 18 that's taking 5 hours out of their day (accounting for sitting in soul-crushing, bumper to bumper traffic going to/from the game) just to curse out random millionaires...I'm not saying they should commit suicide but if the viability of swiftly terminating their existence were to enter their heads it might not be a bad idea to follow through on it. The world would be a better place if these types didn't exist imo
    Wouldn’t have worded it quite as harshly, but I agree with general sentiment.

Zero problems with banning these kinds of fools from arenas.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

does pussyface ever come around these days?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is why American domestic sports will never expand because the players are too fragile & pampered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thomas is a walking narrative. He always needs to refresh the media outlets that he exists in the league.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I have zero sympathy for NBA players who and whine about what fans say in the stands. At the same time, I have very little (not zero, but rare exceptions) sympathy for obnoxious fans who talk like they’re internet tough guys behind a computer screen expecting no response or consequences to their big mouths. If you talk and someone punches you in the face because of it, don’t play the victim. Both sides of the issue are being super es if you ask me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But but but koriwhat and other Trumpettes thinks it would be okay. They are "fans" of all kinds of racists. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But but but koriwhat and other Trumpettes thinks it would be okay. They are "fans" of all kinds of racists. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, if a fan is saying something blatantly racist, then of course he needs to be kicked out.

But man, players nowadays are soft as if they can’t take a few f-bombs and middle fingers. Kyle Lowry especially will snitch and get a fan kicked out for even looking at him wrong.
    Be tough, but no all the way tough

Slob

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black guy with a gun. YT had to let this stay up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about mr. lowIQ? you're an idiot man and your quote above proves just that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about mr. lowIQ? you're an idiot man and your quote above proves just that.
    ^ triggered crackhead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ triggered crackhead
    so this is your coping mechanism for how re ed you truly are? as well, you call me names that aren't applicable to me whatsoever but when i call you lowIQ it's truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so this is your coping mechanism for how re ed you truly are? as well, you call me names that aren't applicable to me whatsoever but when i call you lowIQ it's truth.
    So...you NEVER did crack? Either you're lying now - denying it - or you lied when you said you did. Which is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...you NEVER did crack? Either you're lying now - denying it - or you lied when you said you did. Which is it?
    i never said i did it in the first place mr. lowIQ. you and the rest of the beta es here are re wannabe trolls who live in make believe world. it's no wonder you'd buy what the other re s are selling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i never said i did it in the first place mr. lowIQ. you and the rest of the beta es here are re wannabe trolls who live in make believe world. it's no wonder you'd buy what the other re s are selling.
    Okay, you lied before, but you are telling me the truth this time? Today's crackheads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, you lied before, but you are telling me the truth this time? Today's crackheads
    You're a ing idiot plain & simple. A straight up dip !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot plain & simple. A straight up dip !
    I'd expect a crackhead to respond like this tbh. Today's crackheads

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at koriwhat's class picture

Thread Information