Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I get it bro... I truly do but I don't see you having the same distaste for those who make fake threads to troll, those who troll with a barrage of karl marx photos, those who derail every thread, etc... It's always one sided with yall and that's why I say yall are tribalist especially in this forum.
    dont dish what you cant take

derp dished, now hes receiving

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    How can't I take it exactly? I only dish what others started.
    lol youve always been a hothead and quick to insult and curse others out over virtually nothing, thats why people would mess with you so much to begin with

the calf tats thing just gave them extra ammunition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol youve always been a hothead and quick to insult and curse others out over virtually nothing, thats why people would mess with you so much to begin with

the calf tats thing just gave them extra ammunition
    I literally talk to those who talk to me. I also point out the hypocrisy and that alone warrants tons of talking being slung my way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont dish what you cant take

derp dished, now hes receiving
    You skirted exactly what I was talking about... How convenient for you.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You skirted exactly what I was talking about... How convenient for you.
    im sorry you cant see the difference between an obvious troll for humors sake, and someone trying to intentionally derail nearly every thread hes in for the sake of attention

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I literally talk to those who talk to me. I also point out the hypocrisy and that alone warrants tons of talking being slung my way.
    lol the lack of self awareness by joey as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shove your "advice" up your faux intellectual ass!

Well meant, and freely given,
    KW
    I did tell you that it seemed to me you are addicted to being angry.

Not that I am the best person to offer advice in that regard, but hey, I was merely pointing out a healthier alternative from a place of genuine concern for you as a person.

I tried, if you want to keep doing that to yourself, you are a grown ass man.

With calf tats.

I didn't expect any sudden glimmerings of wisdom.

Have fun with your first heart attack/stroke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sorry you cant see the difference between an obvious troll for humors sake, and someone trying to intentionally derail nearly every thread hes in for the sake of attention
    Trolling is for the sake of attention and 99.99% of yall aren't even funny in the least. Then yall jump on me and proceed to claim I derail threads because I respond to you all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did tell you that it seemed to me you are addicted to being angry.

Not that I am the best person to offer advice in that regard, but hey, I was merely pointing out a healthier alternative from a place of genuine concern for you as a person.

I tried, if you want to keep doing that to yourself, you are a grown ass man.

With calf tats.

I didn't expect any sudden glimmerings of wisdom.

Have fun with your first heart attack/stroke.
    Worry about yourself. I don't need advice from a faux intellectual who can't even define "rival" but backs it up instead with, "I know 5 languages, do you?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, more dumb ing assumptions. IDC what Spurt does but that doesn't mean I care for his threads either. IDC what yall do as well but the hypocrisy coming from yall needs to be shoved back in yalls faces. If you can't understand that then STFU or self reflect for a second.

You're so mad at a dude online you can't see straight.

Oh and whataboutism...
    you're constantly posting in his threads. Especially right after he sends out the tat signal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall hate on a dude who only has differing opinions than yall, can and will be cordial with those who are cordial with me, and who's so transparent here that I've been trolled about it for years and years. It's quite odd yall hate authenticity but it's the internet and it's expected. Yall are a funny, not humorous per se, bunch tbh.
    Lol "authenticity"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah bro I've never owned a pair of capris in my life nor do I have calf tats
    wait so you got them removed?

Is this question still unanswered?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take "People who don't care" for $100, Alex

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take "People who don't care" for $100, Alex
    ^ Tactics of weak men here on ST. Constantly with the post count while I'm literally just replying to the same loser(s) who post a screen shot of post counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That same tactic just proves to me that SR isn't much of a lawyer and more of an authoritarian trying to persuade me into not posting/replying to others here including himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That same tactic just proves to me that SR isn't much of a lawyer and more of an authoritarian trying to persuade me into not posting/replying to others here including himself.
    you can post as much as you want ... i have a much higher overall post count than you despite being here for a few less years

its just transparently absurd when you claim you dont care while posting that much. thats all i'm pointing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can post as much as you want ... i have a much higher overall post count than you despite being here for a few less years

its just transparently absurd when you claim you dont care while posting that much. thats all i'm pointing out.
    Yall twist words... IDC about any of you PERSONALLY & some topics IDC about either but when yall reply to me I reply back; doesn't mean I stay up all night pondering over threads here and the subjects they pertain. SMH at how hung up yall are on every single word here but then again yall regressives love to twist language to yall's liking and redefine them as yall see fit.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall twist words... IDC about any of you PERSONALLY & some topics IDC about either but when yall reply to me I reply back; doesn't mean I stay up all night pondering over threads here and the subjects they pertain. SMH at how hung up yall are on every single word here but then again yall regressives love to twist language to yall's liking and redefine them as yall see fit.
    You are the one twisting and repeating disinformation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp and koriwhat related by birth or marriage?

to each other?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the one twisting and repeating disinformation.
    Because IDC about yall personally? I don't. I've stated that for years and years now but that doesn't mean I won't engage in discussion here. I just simply don't see yall as anything other than people on the internet I don't have a relationship with whatsoever; yall are all anons and nothing more to me. I literally don't "care" for any of yall outside 1 or 2 of yall here and those are people I have met or known here in person. Other than those 2 I seriously don't care what happens to any of yall including Spurt no matter how hard yall try to lump us together. Spurt does his thing and doesn't bug me so I have nothing really to say about him other than that but the rest of yall hound me endlessly just like now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you wish death on us all the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you wish death on us all the time
    Because yall mean nothing to me and it's not "all the time". That's literally you and the others being big ass babies tbh. "Poor us.... Stop being mean!"
    Yall talk so much and troll me endlessly yet you cry about me being mean to you and the others.

If you're going to cry go cry to someone wgaf about your whining bro.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because IDC about yall personally? I don't. I've stated that for years and years now but that doesn't mean I won't engage in discussion here. I just simply don't see yall as anything other than people on the internet I don't have a relationship with whatsoever; yall are all anons and nothing more to me. I literally don't "care" for any of yall outside 1 or 2 of yall here and those are people I have met or known here in person. Other than those 2 I seriously don't care what happens to any of yall including Spurt no matter how hard yall try to lump us together. Spurt does his thing and doesn't bug me so I have nothing really to say about him other than that but the rest of yall hound me endlessly just like now.
    No.
    In other subjects. Fauci and the virus. Huge disinformation that is very unhelpful. Because this is NOT your area.

I already told you I dont care about ever getting a tattoo. I also told you, since you were bold enough to post them, your progression in your craft and thought (even though I know little about it) that you were really doing a good job, you had clearly gotten better at your craft through the eyes of someone who cant explain why, but your work just looked much better as you progressed. But I really dont know it that well, all I can say is it looks very good, especially in comparison to the start.

There are parallels here. Its people rating others when they dont know wtf they are talking about.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Trolling is for the sake of attention and 99.99% of yall aren't even funny in the least. Then yall jump on me and proceed to claim I derail threads because I respond to you all.
    who accused you of derailing threads? i know i didnt. although if someone claims that, you sure gave them some ammunition by posting this

BlaKKKe loves his tv programming... I wouldn't doubt if that cuckold watches women's reality tv like kardashians and desperate old housewives. What a pussy!
    and while were at it, ill address this as well...

I was literally just bs'ing with BlaKKKe and you know it so why keep up this charade?
    so you don't believe the initial post you made? you were just trolling him? or do you actually believe he is the things you called him?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    you're constantly posting in his threads. Especially right after he sends out the tat signal
    he didnt even need the tat signal today

within 2 minutes of my post he was defending him

Thread Information