Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    With the way things are looking right now, no way in that the next president will be a Republican. They piss off gay people, women, minorities, young voters, and immigrants. You can't win if you piss those groups off. I would personally love to see a 3rd party emerge and up both the Democratic and Republican Parties in 2016. I know it's very unlikely that 3rd party candidate will ever be president in America. I just think it would be cute and entertaining for a 3rd party candidate to get at least 2 to 5 percent of the vote.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A third-party candidate could very well win the presidency in today's political climate (i.e. dysfunctional and blindly partisan government, struggling economy, growing number of registered independents).... they would need a Perot-esque war chest in order to get into debates and the media, though....

, Perot was even leading the polls in '92 until it all went to his head and he stopped listening to his campaign staff, tbh....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a 3rd party candidate who wins the Presidency won't be disruptive (destructive of govt, which is what extreme right wingers want) unless his third party also carries Congress. ain't EVER gonna happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just think it would be funny and cool if a 3rd party pissed off the Republicans and Democrats in 2016 by taking at least 2 to 5 percent of the vote and especially taking away votes in swing states.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    A third-party candidate could very well win the presidency in today's political climate (i.e. dysfunctional and blindly partisan government, struggling economy, growing number of registered independents).... they would need a Perot-esque war chest in order to get into debates and the media, though....

, Perot was even leading the polls in '92 until it all went to his head and he stopped listening to his campaign staff, tbh....
    Damn shame too because Perot was a prophet when it came to NFTA unlike the two s he was running against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am going to enjoy the meltdown on this board when Clinton wins in 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubio has peaked and is all downhill from here, same thing with Jebs after his "immigrants are more fertile!" remark.

I think it'll be Hilary vs. someone who makes Mitt Romney look like a Democrat. The 2012 Republican primary had several factors that kept it tame and ensured the least tea-partyish candidate would win. It'll be more controlled by extremism, jeebo ism and white nationalism this time around. IMO, the winner is gonna be a race baiting demagogue like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, or someone we haven't even heard of yet. Corporations are a lot more concerned with a far left winger like Elizabeth Warren than they are a far right winger like Ted Cruz, so IMO they'll pour more resources into ensuring the Clinton-era corporatists keep control of the Democratic party.

anyone who thinks Christie has a chance. With all the anger among dumb tea baggers who are too stupid to know where they should point the blame at how miserable their lives are, it'll be a cake walk for someone like Cruz or Paul to demonize Christie as a Northeastern elitist.
    wow you called in that 2nd paragraph with trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna go on a limb, and actually predict Christie will win the nomination if he decides to run... basically, the thinking goes like this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp, that was a ty prediction, no doubt

Hopefully he enjoys being Trump's official lapdog though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary -600
    Trump 4 to 1

current odds from bovada

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp, that was a ty prediction, no doubt

Hopefully he enjoys being Trump's official lapdog though...
    Isn't he about to get charges brought on him for Bridgegate?

Christie with the rare double dip of fail. Failed campaign..failed Trump lapdog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    currents odds:

Hillary -250 Trump +190

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty floored to see Hillary gaining 3% on Trump in Florida today on electionbettingodds.com. Did she get a good poll in Florida today? I thought that state has been nothing but disaster for her since Friday.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    currents odds:

Hillary -250 Trump +190
    A veritable butt load of betting houses got Briexit wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty floored to see Hillary gaining 3% on Trump in Florida today on electionbettingodds.com. Did she get a good poll in Florida today? I thought that state has been nothing but disaster for her since Friday.

I keep seeing different polls from that state. I say its a tie because I see two or three polls saying Trump is leading then turn around and see three other polls which claim she is ahead. I have really no idea who is ahead in that state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference in their ground games will probably add 1% or so to her margins in every battleground state.

Either way, Donnie hasn't taken his eyes off the real prize:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-network.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference in their ground games will probably add 1% or so to her margins in every battleground state.

Either way, Donnie hasn't taken his eyes off the real prize:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-network.html
    Trash will pay himself $10Ms as head of his media show, as it goes bankrupt against Fox, stiffing his investors and banks, yet again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny to reread this thread

Thread Information