San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, because its San Antonio.
    Exactly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cielo Vista, not his physical address. Where’s the neighborhood? that’s Duncan’s, Yep.

That’s it. That’s all I got.

At the Rim. Still in his car. Maybe he knew her. I don’t know.

I Seriously don’t give a fck. He “asked” older woman I have never seen. Like I said before I don’t have sauces and such and did not gawk stop and take pictures for shut ins on this site. He could have dropped by for a look at Tims trophies since you are so sure Tim is gone. I have not a clue. What I know is L. James was in San Antonio on Sunday. You can make up the vacation scenario.
    What kind of car was he in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed Lebron goes to Lakers with PG and maybe convince CP3? That doesn’t look good on CP3 jumping boats but they could be compe ive but is it enough with unproven coach and inexperienced role players to beat Dubs? Is it enough to beat a healthy Kawhi, LMA and new acquisition? Because I’m sure FO will not stop at Lebron if we don’t get him. Kawhi will demand help as part of resigning, a Cousins? I still think LeBron’s best chance is to team up with Kawhi and Pops in a defensive team, from a pure basketball standpoint. He’ll go to Spurs.
    Lakers have room for only two of those, and no one is going to take out their trash (Deng) to make it three.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron coming to SA would be gold for the Spurs and the City from a marketing standpoint. But it also would probably ruin the Spurs as we know it. Lebron is leaving the Cavs worse off (if he goes). He got them to go into the tank on the salary cap and overpay mostly scrub players. He also dominated the culture and turned his teammates into little Lebronettes. Imagine the en lement he'll teach Kawhi and his folks. And Lebron and his buddies would pretty much take over the Spurs organization. I think Lebron respects the Spurs from afar, but he's more into the Lebron culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

L.A got Brooklyn to take back Mozgovs deal with $45 million remaining to get DeAngelo Russell and even threw in a 1st for the privilege. That was less than a year ago.

Cleveland would certainly take on his 2 years, $37 million if it meant getting back a pick or two plus Lonzo in return.

Gilbert was super aggressive last time LeBron left, even taking on Baron Davis' bad deal for an extra pick that turned out to be Kyrie.

Lakers and Cavs could agree to a deal before draft night for LeBron, then make it official after the Laker's make a selection at 25. Doing so would allow the Lakers to also move their 2019 pick in that deal.

Gilbert can wait a year and then stretch and waive Deng and spread the $6.3 million over the next three seasons. It's certainly not untradable, it just might require the Lakers give up two picks and Ball to get it done instead.
    If LeBron goes to LA, those picks won't be worth a warm bucket of spit. Gilbert would never help a team that he sees as stealing his player. Sometimes, it's actually better to get nothing. Gilbert could also rent cap space to teams with better picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does the spurs offering the QO to Anderson affect our cap space if we wanted to sign Lebron? Obviously we have to trade gasol but I thought we needed to renounce all free agents too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does the spurs offering the QO to Anderson affect our cap space if we wanted to sign Lebron? Obviously we have to trade gasol but I thought we needed to renounce all free agents too?
    Basically it’s just an artificial temporary hold. If Lebron wanted to come, they could rescind the QO and that cap space would become available. If Bron doesn’t come though, then having that in place allows SA to control whether or not they keep Kyle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can always revoke the QO and renounce him. You don't actually clear any of the cap room until you reach an agreement with the FA you are recruiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LeBron goes to LA, those picks won't be worth a warm bucket of spit. Gilbert would never help a team that he sees as stealing his player. Sometimes, it's actually better to get nothing. Gilbert could also rent cap space to teams with better picks.
    Except that he did an S&T with Miami, which got LeBron the 6 year max and him a 1st that was expecting to be a late 1st. Gilbert could and probably would accept a LeBron for Lonzo, Deng and 2 1st rounders deal based on his track record.

That move would help both teams-L.A more but Cleveland needs prospects and picks and that deal were to give them both. As for buying better firsts, they would have essential brought 3 1sts for the cost of Deng's contract.

He could wait a year then stretch and waive Deng and cut Hill and then wait another to get off of Thompson and Smith's before accelerating their rebuild by taking on more bad deals for more picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that he did an S&T with Miami, which got LeBron the 6 year max and him a 1st that was expecting to be a late 1st. Gilbert could and probably would accept a LeBron for Lonzo, Deng and 2 1st rounders deal based on his track record.

That move would help both teams-L.A more but Cleveland needs prospects and picks and that deal were to give them both. As for buying better firsts, they would have essential brought 3 1sts for the cost of Deng's contract.

He could wait a year then stretch and waive Deng and cut Hill and then wait another to get off of Thompson and Smith's before accelerating their rebuild by taking on more bad deals for more picks.
    No matter how I slice it, i justcant see Gilbert helping LA to create a super team by trading Lebron for crap. He can just start renting his cap space this summer to teams with GOOD picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Payton: Bronny James Committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles

“Anything could happen. People don’t look at everything. (LeBron James’) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. That’s where his son is going to go to school Scottie Pippen’s son and Kenyon Martin’s son. So, that’s a move that they’re going to make … if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you don’t want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that we’re having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and that’s it. I don’t think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.”

https://www.slamonline.com/college-h...l-los-angeles/

@SLAMonline

Chris Martin Palmer
    A Sierra Canyon School official reportedly refuted Gary Payton's statement

@ChrisPalmerNBA

Just talked to a Sierra Canyon official on the rumor that Bronny James has committed: "That's news to us. He hasn't."

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anything is possible but CLE would have to be all time levels of stupid to take on Deng. Now, if they are willing to give you Ingram and Ball? Ok. But not just for one of them.

I would rather have Randle in a sign-and-trade for Lebron for that Deng money then Deng.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything is possible but CLE would have to be all time levels of stupid to take on Deng. Now, if they are willing to give you Ingram and Ball? Ok. But not just for one of them.

I would rather have Randle in a sign-and-trade for Lebron for that Deng money then Deng.
    Wouldn't take Lonzo and Ingram to move Deng. Ingram would be enough tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't take Lonzo and Ingram to move Deng. Ingram would be enough tbh.
    Not for CLE. Maybe for another team; but CLE would be really bad, paying high luxury tax by taking in Deng for Bron and they already got blasted for an awful Jordan Clarkson trade where they GAVE a first round pick to the Lakers when they absolutely had to shed Jordan Clarkson

So now that Clarkson move is what is allowing LA to get Lebron already and you are going to help them further (after clearing room for them and giving them a first round pick) by shedding what should be one of the most untradable contracts in the league??

Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not for CLE. Maybe for another team; but CLE would be really bad, paying high luxury tax by taking in Deng for Bron and they already got blasted for an awful Jordan Clarkson trade where they GAVE a first round pick to the Lakers when they absolutely had to shed Jordan Clarkson

So now that Clarkson move is what is allowing LA to get Lebron already and you are going to help them further (after clearing room for them and giving them a first round pick) by shedding what should be one of the most untradable contracts in the league??

Ok.
    Yeah, wasn't referring to CLE specifically. Just in general, attaching Ingram would be enough to move Deng to any team with the capspace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, wasn't referring to CLE specifically. Just in general, attaching Ingram would be enough to move Deng to any team with the capspace.
    For sure, but we have been discussing CLE specifically. Not only is there already a bad history (Clarkson) but to lose Lebron to them while taking Clarkson AND Deng with the added bonus of paying luxury tax? Yeah. No.

If Lebron gets traded to LAL, they would be idiots to take on Deng. Involve a third team or do whatever, but CLE cannot take on Deng.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Payton: Bronny James Committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles

“Anything could happen. People don’t look at everything. (LeBron James’) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. That’s where his son is going to go to school Scottie Pippen’s son and Kenyon Martin’s son. So, that’s a move that they’re going to make … if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you don’t want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that we’re having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and that’s it. I don’t think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.”

https://www.slamonline.com/college-h...l-los-angeles/

@SLAMonline

Chris Martin Palmer
    A Sierra Canyon School official reportedly refuted Gary Payton's statement

@ChrisPalmerNBA

Just talked to a Sierra Canyon official on the rumor that Bronny James has committed: "That's news to us. He hasn't."

typical SLAM.

In other news, this tweet obviously doesn't mean much but it's interesting to hear other player's opinions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cielo Vista, not his physical address. Where’s the neighborhood? that’s Duncan’s, Yep.

That’s it. That’s all I got.

At the Rim. Still in his car. Maybe he knew her. I don’t know.

I Seriously don’t give a fck. He “asked” older woman I have never seen. Like I said before I don’t have sauces and such and did not gawk stop and take pictures for shut ins on this site. He could have dropped by for a look at Tims trophies since you are so sure Tim is gone. I have not a clue. What I know is L. James was in San Antonio on Sunday. You can make up the vacation scenario.
    You sure it wasn't JR Smith looking for the championship parade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron coming to SA would be gold for the Spurs and the City from a marketing standpoint. But it also would probably ruin the Spurs as we know it. Lebron is leaving the Cavs worse off (if he goes). He got them to go into the tank on the salary cap and overpay mostly scrub players. He also dominated the culture and turned his teammates into little Lebronettes. Imagine the en lement he'll teach Kawhi and his folks. And Lebron and his buddies would pretty much take over the Spurs organization. I think Lebron respects the Spurs from afar, but he's more into the Lebron culture.
    Winning les buys you time. Just look at D-League and Fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical SLAM.

In other news, this tweet obviously doesn't mean much but it's interesting to hear other player's opinions

rockets legend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really a Rockets legend but okay. Played for the Spurs too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron needs to realize that Kawhi is 26 (going to be 27 in a few weeks), he is younger than what they have in Houston, and if Chris Paul hurts himself again, they wont beat Golden State.

To each his own, I still say to this day, the biggest mistake he made in Cleveland was forcing Wiggins out, he needs to surround himself with younger players, not players late in their careers. Look at Tim Duncan, he was able to win at 38 years old. With Kawhi, he is looking at another 5 year window in San Antonio, where he doesn't have to lead the organization, doesnt have to be the best player on the court, doesnt have to play 40+ minutes, etc.

If he goes to Houston, he will be in the same scenario with a different cast, where he will have to be carrying the load, and his team will begin to heavily rely on him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would be really cool closing out games with:
    lebron/manu/kawhi/la/dedmon

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    if lebron signs it'll be interesting to see how much $ tony would be willing to resign for.

Thread Information