Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy didn't want to play for the Spurs no more

I'm more sorry for those teams that didn't want to play ball with the Spurs when they were looking for a place to trade him. And I mean the Sixers boston, etc just to name a few. Good piece of business by Toronto who didn't hesitate to send their franchise player packing... big ing balls because now we see the Kawhi thing paid off but it could have also gone the other way and they would be ass sorry right by now.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy didn't want to play for the Spurs no more

I'm more sorry for those teams that didn't want to play ball with the Spurs when they were looking for a place to trade him. And I mean the Sixers boston, etc just to name a few. Good piece of business by Toronto who didn't hesitate to send their franchise player packing... big ing balls because now we see the Kawhi thing paid off but it could have also gone the other way and they would be ass sorry right by now.
    Could have would've shouldve got.

They have a chance at the ring while we have DeRozan on Supermax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots should have forced him to play out his contract.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Defrozan won't be eligible for the supermax thankfully. But Pop and Buford will probably try to extend him unfortunately...probably at 30 mil per year.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only thing you have is a ing carrot in your mouth

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you never, ever get anything factual correct beyond the blatantly obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots should have forced him to play out his contract.
    He was hiding in New York from their doctors. This dude is the ultimate traitor. Golden State is going to put him over their knees and spank him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op must not follow nba. Nobody is laughing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hurts because we made him, he worked hard, he was ours, the next best player, and he became a traitor in the worst way. He didn't even ask for a trade, but he sabotage his value. Boston, Sixers, Lakers, Clippers all offered us junk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And there was not one damn thing the spurs could have done differently given the situation that asshole put them in. You had teams that easily could use so many things against the Spurs in whatever trade negotiations took place. Questions about his health. Questions about his motivation. Questions about his free-agent status. They had almost no bargaining position whatsoever. That is all because Leonard is a ing clown and a traitor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hurts because we made him, he worked hard, he was ours, the next best player, and he became a traitor in the worst way. He didn't even ask for a trade, but he sabotage his value. Boston, Sixers, Lakers, Clippers all offered us junk.
    I was thinking about that during the trophy presentation. This was the Spurs guy. They drafted him, believed in him when nobody else really did. With the great coaching, and leadership from our great veteran players helped to make him what he is. And he turned his back on the organization in the most disgusting way I have ever seen. It still amazes me how that played out. He’s really a s bag.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Op must not follow nba. Nobody is laughing.
    Everybody all over the internet is laughing at how stupid the Spurs are right now. It will be even worse in 2 weeks when the Raptors win the championship. You guys gave away a free championship. Very few organizations are that stupid.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there was not one damn thing the spurs could have done differently given the situation that asshole put them in. You had teams that easily could use so many things against the Spurs in whatever trade negotiations took place. Questions about his health. Questions about his motivation. Questions about his free-agent status. They had almost no bargaining position whatsoever. That is all because Leonard is a ing clown and a traitor.
    Could have kept him and given it one more run. He was never going to refuse to play. PATFO are just too soft to deal with something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have kept him and given it one more run. He was never going to refuse to play. PATFO are just too soft to deal with something like that.
    Pop basically made this guy. Are you kidding me? Who the was this guy coming out of the draft? The spurs and Pop made him. He quit on them. Don’t blame them for any of that bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody all over the internet is laughing at how stupid the Spurs are right now. It will be even worse in 2 weeks when the Raptors win the championship. You guys gave away a free championship. Very few organizations are that stupid.
    Nobody in the organization wanted him to leave. So I have no idea what the you are talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you people pretending to be Spurs fans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop basically made this guy. Are you kidding me? Who the was this guy coming out of the draft? The spurs and Pop made him. He quit on them. Don’t blame them for any of that bull .
    Yeah, Kawhi had nothing to do with how great he became. It was ALL the spurs and Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expected.

Getting clowned on twitter right now. They will never hear the end of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hilarious but Magic actually made better moves than RC Buford if you put it all on a scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expected.

Getting clowned on twitter right now. They will never hear the end of it.
    So. Planets bruh...planets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hiding in New York from their doctors. This dude is the ultimate traitor. Golden State is going to put him over their knees and spank him.
    Lmaoooooo. You're the got that has been crying about Kawhi all season. Rooting for him to fail and he keeps ting all over you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Kawhi had nothing to do with how great he became. It was ALL the spurs and Pop.
    The spurs culture was a huge part of his development. We had Tim Duncan on this team, we had Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker on this team. He had a head coach that is one of the greatest of all time to teach him. He got to soak all of this up on great teams that were in contention, and yes got to be a part of a championship team when he was nowhere near the player that he is now. We did make him in a lot of ways. And the organization Gets a lot of credit for this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking about that during the trophy presentation. This was the Spurs guy. They drafted him, believed in him when nobody else really did. With the great coaching, and leadership from our great veteran players helped to make him what he is. And he turned his back on the organization in the most disgusting way I have ever seen. It still amazes me how that played out. He’s really a s bag.
    100% exactly this.

Thread Information