Page 352 of 491 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys still got mills relax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys still got mills relax
    Pop is that you?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, here is another imbecile as an example.

Yeah, cause a guy quitting on my (actual) favorite team is something I should praise or be happy about.

Idiot.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow mods changed your team or you did?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wow mods changed your team or you did?
    mods did

i don’t mind though tbh. they were my team this year. picked them to win it all at the start of the season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i was on the money:
    lowry won't fold in the POs imo because of how phenomenal his supporting cast is playing... kawhi isn't all of a sudden gonna turn into playoff demar, siakam is playing like the MIP, raps have as much depth as anyone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a true cause for an asterisk around a championship banner..... Baby dinos caught lucky break, after break... I guess you can say karma finally bit golden state... But this series doesnt go 5 games with a healthy worriers team.... #2 sold his soul, and gained a championship in the process.... Karma will eventually bite uncle fester and # 2 in the long run and the SPURS will once again reign champions, and bring the LOB trophy back home to San Antonio, Texas... Where it truly belongs!!
    Last edited by Geo210SpursSanAnto.; 06-14-2019 at 03:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of got are you? a Kawhi/Warriorrs fan? Fine. go suck that elsewhere..

I'm not sure what the are you doing here.. Seriously, what is the in' purpose of your posts upstairs if you are not Spurs fan? You are not even a good troll.
    The only troll here is you.

loveforthegame has been on ST before you, me, and lot of people that call themselves Spurs fans.

@love has always supported the Spurs in all these years and found great quotes/stats.

You can like those quotes or not but don't kill the messenger.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ring is as meaningful as those 2 Durant has.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

raps beats warriors both times in the RS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u guys notice in his interviews, he always talks about the things pop always talks in the media, just enjoy basketball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isnt, these Finals were led by Lowry, Van Fleet and Siakam.
    Did he seal the championship like a leader?
    Nah, he cried to at least get his ty 20 points.
    Kawhi led Raptors in points, rebounds and steals in the Finals.

But also he gave this team the right approach.

“His demeanor has kind of taken a big part of our team,” Lowry said. “We have some guys that are fiery and feisty, but we all kind of just stay levelheaded and never get too up, never get too down. . . . And with the demeanor that we have, Kawhi definitely brought a lot to that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-wont-celebrate-until-its-over-thanks-to-him-raptors-are-one-win-away/2019/06/08/d16814b0-89dc-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23 1dafdb1a7e

Kawhi helped Lowry to keep focused in the season

This calm has infected the rest of his teammates. When the Raptors were down by double digits to the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Leonard reportedly told his teammates to “enjoy the moment, stay here, stay together, we’re good.”
    Afterwards, Norm Powell praised Leonard for his ability to relax his teammates: “The one thing Kawhi really stressed to us was just to enjoy it. Don’t get too out of character, just enjoy the moment and continue to go out there and just lay it on the floor. So it was an amazing feeling just to be able to battle and chip away at it.”
    After the Raptors won Game 3 of the NBA Finals, Pascal Siakam echoed Powell’s words: “He’s always been that guy who you can look at when something goes bad. He just has that calm demeanor. It gives you that peace, knowing that everything is going to be OK. And I feel like that every time I’m on the floor with him.”
    He was a true leader for them

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u guys notice in his interviews, he always talks about the things pop always talks in the media, just enjoy basketball?
    Apparently his way of just enjoy basketball is to ghost his teammates sit out for a season then request a trade, bomb his trade value and blame it on the team. He then chose to talk more about his former coach and team after he just won a championship.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently his way of just enjoy basketball is to ghost his teammates sit out for a season then request a trade, bomb his trade value and blame it on the team. He then chose to talk more about his former coach and team after he just won a championship.
    He's all class, like the raptors fanbase.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-wont-celebrate-until-its-over-thanks-to-him-raptors-are-one-win-away/2019/06/08/d16814b0-89dc-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23 1dafdb1a7e

Let's ask his former teammates on how great of a leader #2 was last season.
    "Our great leader Kawhi played the best hide and seek game the league has ever seen. He sat out because of a thigh bruise for the whole season and were still no where to be found during the playoffs. A+ leader, would play with him again"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Our great leader Kawhi played the best hide and seek game the league has ever seen. He sat out because of a thigh bruise for the whole season and were still no where to be found during the playoffs. A+ leader, would play with him again"
    Did he also your girlfriend AND mom on his off time during rehab? Your sodium levels are off the charts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who dis guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course he was cause he taught them everything he learned from Pop while the Raptors never won anything. This is like being a 4th grader going to kindergarden, teaching those kids the alphabet. He won't be the smart kid when he's back in school though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said "He was a true leader FOR THEM" because it's true.

The injury seemed legit but the way both sides handled it was ugly. His greedy representatives were trying to take advantage of a bad situation while the Spurs trying to lowball him/asking for a paycut.

People make mistakes all the time. If the Spurs or Kawhi made a mistake ...It's 2019...Who cares what happened two seasons ago.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 06-14-2019 at 04:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't be the smart kid when he's back in school though.
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

One of the best things about Kawhi is his approach to the game and his mindset. But suddenly he will become trash and won't have any impact on any team he's on...OK.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a true cause for an asterisk around a championship banner..... Baby dinos caught lucky break, after break... I guess you can say karma finally bit golden state... But this series doesnt go 5 games with a healthy worriers team.... #2 sold his soul, and gained a championship in the process.... Karma will eventually bite uncle fester and # 2 in the long run and the SPURS will once again reign champions, and bring the LOB trophy back home to San Antonio, Texas... Where it truly belongs!!
    Nah he’ll be fine

Thread Information