Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about the Spurs org... I do know the owner is one of Trump's biggest TX donors, tbh...
    Yeah but I guess Pop, RC and co handle the whole thing really
    Mrs. Holt just puts the money into it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you believe that Pop hasn't coached since 2014 (your words), but he's still relevant because he once asked John Carlos to speak to the team?

You're just afraid that if you agree that his rants about Trump are the only thing that keeps him in the news, someone will think you're saying something good about Trump.

Orange Man Bad!
    I didn't say that at all, I said Pop has been knee deep in racial issues way before Trump came around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.
    lol, whoever say this doesn't remember '14 Pop... or even better, '03 Pop..

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no room for differing opinions. This is how a leftist cult operates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do boots taste like, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no room for differing opinions. This is how a leftist cult operates.
    Props to him for apologizing afterwards

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to him for apologizing afterwards
    Cult pressure makes people assimilate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There no point in ever apologizing to the leftist cult. Just tell them to off.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The leftist cult doesn't care about apologies. They care about the power over you. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. Don't be their .

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The leftist cult doesn't care about apologies. They care about the power over you. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. Don't be their .
    Btw I hope this is fake. But this effectively what they want. Just tell them off and move on. You may lose your job because these people are not tolerant and they don't care about diversity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult pressure makes people assimilate.
    Looks like a grown man to me, he clearly knows what he's doing. You should try it sometime.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a grown man to me, he clearly knows what he's doing. You should try it sometime.
    Yeah, a grown man that got his career threatened by the leftist cult.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to shut his old WHITE ass up. Don’t wanna hear from this stupid ass boomer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, a grown man that got his career threatened by the leftist cult.
    He made a mistake out of ignorance, recognized it, apologized and moved on.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The leftist cult is out for power. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. These people are disgusting.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the United States of America if a moron wants you to apologize for sins of another person then they have issues. It is your duty standup against these people.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the United States of America if a moron wants you to apologize for sins of another person then they have issues. It is your duty standup against these people.
    What are you doing to stand up? Am I going to see you shooting up a protest on the news tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    putin is real happy. this is exactly what he wants, for the us to be as destabilized as possible.

they amplify the right and the left against each other.

the right is in the wrong though, for enabling trump. the republicans are complicit. vote this november.
    100%. Putin is walking around Moscow (in his yellow hazmat suit) with a raging hard on watching 'Murica go down in flames.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The leftist cult is out for power. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. These people are disgusting.
    I appreciate White people opening their eyes and making a serious effort during this time, but like this is too much White guilt is patronizing, and in this case, kind of pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.
    Anyone with an iota of streetball and common basketball sense could see that the Warriors, and undoubtedly Zaza were going to try to cheap shot. A good, even an average coach would have been warning Kwa to be extremely careful if that ing Zaza was anywhere 10 feet from him while shooting. No it's not hindsight. I said it to the gang watching the game at the time.

Otherwise yes, the game plan vs the Warriors was great and Gregg was well on his way with another MVP on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you're standing up re-tweeting fake news? such a soldier, rofl

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate White people opening their eyes and making a serious effort during this time, but like this is too much White guilt is patronizing, and in this case, kind of pathetic.
    They aren't opening their eyes they are being guilt tripped by a massive narrative coming from media, celebrities, and the left in general.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count