Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely Antifa with the shields, helmets and backpacks. Prove me wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is its Antifa don’t u notice there wearing gas masks!! Trump supporters do not show up wearing riot gear!! They want everyone to believe it’s Trump supporters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Sperry pAulsperry_
    ·
    7h
    BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 "bus load" of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops
    BREAKING:

Per reporter Brian Buckley, the FBI agent who reported that just texted to retract that statement and reportedly said "false alarm, the bus was actually unloaded at the local Chipotle where a group of Fidel Castro supporters simply dined on delicious mexican food" No protestors in the bunch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see a Clorox wipes box on the House broadcast... looks like they finally got the covid vaccine...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol ducks

It’s over. Focus on emails from 80 year olds and collect your 20 bucks with a bowl of soup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While some of you sit on your high horses and post your condemnation and disgust at what's happening in our Nation's capital, you fail to get the message. The People are frustrated. Verifiable evidence shows that a national election was falsified through a multi-state fraud effort. No one is taking up the People's case (looking at you, judicial system). Who is listening?

I don't condone all of the methods, but I'm not going to throw out an entire movement based on the ill-advised actions of a few. If shady elections are allowed to stand in this Nation, patriotic Americans will remain outraged, and the response will not just go away. Actions have consequences, no matter who you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    While some of you sit on your high horses and post your condemnation and disgust at what's happening in our Nation's capital, you fail to get the message. The People are frustrated. Verifiable evidence shows that a national election was falsified through a multi-state fraud effort. No one is taking up the People's case (looking at you, judicial system). Who is listening?

I don't condone all of the methods, but I'm not going to throw out an entire movement based on the ill-advised actions of a few. If shady elections are allowed to stand in this Nation, patriotic Americans will remain outraged, and the response will not just go away. Actions have consequences, no matter who you are.
    Who’d you copy paste this from? Robbie Starbucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nope. All truths. It was a Trump mob and if you weren’t a ing dirt poor sack of redneck who can’t afford a plane ticket, you would have been with them in DC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

where did you copy and paste this from? You’re illiterate, you worthless piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

From this high horse, Arizona looks pretty blue, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History is being written.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Whose homework did you just copy?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE WILL WIN...oh wait, you get a 12hr break

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is its Antifa don’t u notice there wearing gas masks!! Trump supporters do not show up wearing riot gear!! They want everyone to believe it’s Trump supporters
    You’re wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ducks must like blue Arizona

Or he would be in DC

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now that it's obvious will be no consequences whatsoever for today's failed coup I wonder how many will be killed on January 20th when Trump marches his nazis on the inauguration.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So now that it's obvious will be no consequences whatsoever for today's failed coup I wonder how many will be killed on January 20th when Trump marches his nazis on the inauguration.
    I think the squad is gonna be putting a lot of pressure on Pelosi to introduce impeachment tomorrow. They should ram it through the house by EOW so the senate has to deal with it on Monday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great... deep state need those pictures to round them up after Jan 20th, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol police are being heavily criticized today, wouldn't be surprised if they're a little more trigger happy next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the squad is gonna be putting a lot of pressure on Pelosi to introduce impeachment tomorrow. They should ram it through the house by EOW so the senate has to deal with it on Monday.
    Need to time it so the new Senate balance is certified...

Thread Information