Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • The Spurs, to no one’s surprise, are expected to keep their core together through the trade deadline. San Antonio almost never makes a significant move and there’s no indication that’s set to change.
    Gross

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, if you were so crappy at evaluating talent that you went out and signed a guy to $7MM/yr and then figured out you didn't want him to even suit up, you would be risk averse, too.
    This guy know how to internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope they just trade LMA and DDR tomorrow. I don't want to put it off to the offseason. I want the youth to have a half season of playing time. They need to find out if anything is worth building around. Sadly, Pop has never had to deal with this. He's had two decades of being successful one wa and its really obvious he has no idea how to do it otherwise. If he did, we wouldn't be dealing with Marco stealing minutes from the young guys. On one hand, I dont blame him all that much. Its tough to do things one way for 20 years, basically become the GOAT by doing it that way, then understand when you can't do that anymore. But the truth is that the old way isn't going to get things done and I really hope they understand that now.
    Isn’t that being fairweather? What you don’t like this season?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats game over ladies and gentlemen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any countdown for the deadline? I assume everyone's asleep and trades will be in talks again in the morning?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I think Spurs could make a trade deadline move but DeMar and LMA are staying put till the NBA draft. They kind of have to do something to save face as this season isn't going well so far and the possibility of missing the playoffs is there.

Of course really I am expecting for nothing to happen with the Spurs and trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I expect LMA and DD to be there unless a team is going all in. I feel the only team that are in that situation that could use DD is the Nuggets. But they young enough not to be desperate.

But I expect a trade for gay, Carroll or Beli.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to stand pat. Buy out Carroll, waive belinelli. And continue to trot the same bad lineups for the remainder of the season while Bryn now progresses to 30 minutes a game to compensate for the loss of Marco. Lonnie continues to get yanked for making a mistake, dejounte and Derrick still split minutes at point guard. Rudy still garbage. Demar still putting up empty stats. And pop still closes games with Bryn and patty

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    schroder has been playing great this season. the dude has seven straight games of 20+ points off the bench. lakers have shown interest in him.

okc just has so many quality pieces that fit. very entertaining team. it actually turned out to be a great spot for cp3. he's on a team with three players averaging 19 points. he doesn't have to worry about exerting so much energy which is why he's been so incredible in the clutch this season.

okc could definitely get returns for their players but how many picks do they need?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    any contender who trades for cp3, i'd probably pick them to win it all.

if i'm the raps i'd do something like lowry, gasol, powell, vanvleet, 2020 1st round pick, 2020 2nd round pick, 2022 1st round pick for cp3, adams, and schroder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if i'm the raps i'd do something like lowry, gasol, powell, vanvleet, 2020 1st round pick, 2020 2nd round pick, 2022 1st round pick for cp3, adams, and schroder.

Wait, no no. lol. At first I thought is this real but I just realised as a I typed my reply you were just being funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fred is untouchable and Lowry is the heart of that team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Fred is untouchable and Lowry is the heart of that team.
    demar used to mean a lot to the raptors and look at what's happened since they've traded him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This FO sucks so bad and is ripping the heart and motivation out of the fan base. I really don’t think they truly understand what doing nothing this trade deadline means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So at 2pm it is over. Good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again... imma miss you guys if the Spurs don't make any moves. Its definitely gonna be goodbye for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So at 2pm it is over. Good
    GMs will start waking up in a few hours. More leaks come soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again... imma miss you guys if the Spurs don't make any moves. Its definitely gonna be goodbye for me.
    See ya man. Say hi to the wife and kids for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See ya man. Say hi to the wife and kids for me.
    Lmmfao... You sound like you know something I dont. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just such a lazy reporting and an overplayed take. I’m sure this went to print just before the Woj tweet. Ok, the spurs may not end up trading anyone, but it’s just lazy reporting to suggest they’re not even trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just such a lazy reporting and an overplayed take. I’m sure this went to print just before the Woj tweet. Ok, the spurs may not end up trading anyone, but it’s just lazy reporting to suggest they’re not even trying.
    it's not lazy when it's the truth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really new but - ORL is definitely one of teams that have talked to Spurs about DDR but was told talks have never advanced so far. The biggest issues being ORL desired compensation for Gordon, and DDR being able to opt out. Was told DDR's agent not willing to offer any verbal commitments. Orl wants a trade structure that protects them if DDR only there 30 games. The main players that would be involved aren't the issue but each side feeling they should be the one getting additional pick(s) /prospect(s). Add in Orlando's injury situation & he doesn't think anything happens (at least not a big trade with DDR)

I imagine Spurs have similar experiences with other teams have shown interest in DDR

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you either do or you do not
    there is no try

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see this forum meltdown when nothing happens yet again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t that being fairweather? What you don’t like this season?
    I never said you couldn't criticize them or not like something. You said you had to take a step back because your delicate and soft sensibilities were hurt because of the moves they'd made so you became a casual fan. You freely admitted being a ty fan so I'm not sure why you care so much. You said I was a ty poster, so I'm not sure why you're still here trying to desperately trying to win this internet argument.

You're a spoiled ass soft fan. Move on. You know, like you did from the Spurs.

Thread Information