Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he's just covering his butt because marquee free agents still don't want to sign with Dallas
    _

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if you some of you would admit it, but I'm sure some of you would have stopped watching the NBA and your Spurs for a while if my Mavs had won game 7 this year. I can admit that if my Mavs had walked away ringless in 2011 that I probably would have stopped watching the NBA possibly forever.
    Well you're really emo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Mavs won Game 7. If my aunt had a penis shed be my uncle. If you got a degree in something useful you wouldnt be at Target.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can admit that if my Mavs had walked away ringless in 2011 that I probably would have stopped watching the NBA possibly forever.
    That's because you're made.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's because you're made.
    No. He was at the end of his rope.

You don't remember, j, because you're ridin' high & wide and it's all peaches & cream. But, you've been there. We've all been there. It's a dark place, black & no doors and seems interminable, and for some, it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. He was at the end of his rope.

You don't remember, j, because you're ridin' high & wide and it's all peaches & cream. But, you've been there. We've all been there. It's a dark place, black & no doors and seems interminable, and for some, it is.
    We've all been there. The weak don't come back. Real fanhood is a man's game. The rest is for Heat fans and Yankees fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We've all been there. The weak don't come back. Real fanhood is a man's game. The rest is for Heat fans and Yankees fans.
    I recall an entire fanbase upstairs a year & a fortnight from this evening forsaking Pop, Manu, Duncan, the whole gang. Your matriarch locked the door up there and thru the ceiling we down here heard the wails & epitaphs that seared the soul.

Nobody called you " made."

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I recall an entire fanbase upstairs a year & a fortnight from this evening forsaking Pop, Manu, Duncan, the whole gang. Your matriarch locked the door up there and thru the ceiling we down here heard the wails & epitaphs that seared the soul.

+DMC, shadowflames, 100%duncan quitting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    +DMC, shadowflames, 100%duncan quitting
    Exactly. That seems like a lifetime ago to them now. I see it mentioned like you have but, I don't don them over it. Unless you've walked in their shoes, been in that well you can't know about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I promised the Elmster I wouldn't speak of 6 this evening.
    im glad you stayed true to your promise. didnt expect that. i owe you one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im glad you stayed true to your promise. didnt expect that. i owe you one
    Once rung, I grudge no man his happiness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aggressive but no max contracts. DWill and Howard on his Mavs when he swung for the fences last time and now he's doing it again but knows the Mavs are a joke like the Lakers and wont land a big time free agent.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...ve-free-agency
    Mavs dodged a bullet with DWill. He's been a POS ever since leaving Utah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He got fat & sassy & doomed himself.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed,,,but hindsight is 20/20. Fact remains,,,they tried for him and failed just like Cuban knows now they will fail again if they go for a top tier free agent. They have to settle for the past their prime Vince Carter and 2nd tier Monta Ellis' and OJ Mayo's of the NBA world. Stephenson, Monroe, Gasol, ect.,,,,will be their best shot this off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The people who quit were made. They had no right to celebrate #5.

Harsh words for Pop and Manu isn't the same as quitting. 90% were right back here talking basketball at the start of 13-14. That's not quitting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    jag rofl why'd you change your name to the same thing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The people who quit were made. They had no right to celebrate #5.

Harsh words for Pop and Manu isn't the same as quitting. 90% were right back here talking basketball at the start of 13-14. That's not quitting.
    Forget it. I'm talking to a brick wall.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You Spurs fans for the most have been spoiled and have developed a small sense of arrogance and en lement during the Duncan era. Not as annoying as Lakers, Cowboys, and Yankees fans yet. You can talk all you want but at the end of the day, you Spurs fans didn't experience the 2006 Finals. And don't say 6 because you still had 4 championships after that loss. My Mavs had the trophy taken from them by a corrupt NBA boss that wanted Wade to be the next Jordan. Mavs fans had to wait 5 years for redemption. Sorry but you haven't suffered as fans. Maybe you will once Duncan retires.

Thread Information