Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is supposed to be a grown ass man who works for a newspaper and he actually uses the phrase "Don't @ me". The whole post doesn't even make sense, it's just a way to on the fan base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is supposed to be a grown ass man who works for a newspaper and he actually uses the phrase "Don't @ me". The whole post doesn't even make sense, it's just a way to on the fan base.

That's the one that probably cost him his job at the E-N, dissing on the 'name on the front of the jersey', as if being a player fan is a good thing. It's just front running in it's worst form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Look at that piece of in his Phillies cap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the one that probably cost him his job at the E-N, dissing on the 'name on the front of the jersey', as if being a player fan is a good thing. It's just front running in it's worst form.
    When I was a kid watching basketball you had WOAI and the Express News in which to follow the team. When players weren't on the Spurs anymore, I really quit paying attention to them. Today's social media has changed all of that, but "team" loyalty used to be all that existed. I love to see fans be rabid about their hometown team. The boo-birds raining down on KL were awesome during last year's home game. That's the way it's supposed to be. Players are transforming into giant prima donna pu$$ies, and so is some of the media, apparently.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact of the matter is the spurs hasnt had an insider that generated as much inside news than jabari in the last 10 years.
    Thanks to Dennis - the only news he generated was...

When Jabari looks back on his time in San Antonio, he'll regret getting in tight with Uncle Dennis & serving as his mouthpiece. He was used like a tool and even admitted as much. When it came to reciprocation from Uncle for doing his part in spreading the false narrative, he was left high & dry. No returned calls, no scoop on free agency...just lies, lies, lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't know how anything works
    Price mw wring dog tbh.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was a kid watching basketball you had WOAI and the Express News in which to follow the team. When players weren't on the Spurs anymore, I really quit paying attention to them. Today's social media has changed all of that, but "team" loyalty used to be all that existed. I love to see fans be rabid about their hometown team. The boo-birds raining down on KL were awesome during last year's home game. That's the way it's supposed to be. Players are transforming into giant prima donna pu$$ies, and so is some of the media, apparently.
    Kawhi will have 2 brutal boo bird nights in Toronto and San Antonio next year. He will also hear a good amount during laker home games. Maybe even Clipper home games because you know laker fan is going to buy a bunch of the tickets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Price mw wring dog tbh.....
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your posts are of a style that are the same as your tweets. There is just an air of arrogance and superiority that is nearly identical. The fact that you feel the need to defend yourself (with this ST ID) for a situation that happened to you in another city (LMA) just speaks volumes. If you really weren't JY, you wouldn't feel the constant need to defend yourself, and frankly connect the dots every time you draw clear parallels between the two internet IDs.
    You're wrong.
    I just share his admiration for Kawhi's game and his view about players' rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will have 2 brutal boo bird nights in Toronto and San Antonio next year. He will also hear a good amount during laker home games. Maybe even Clipper home games because you know laker fan is going to buy a bunch of the tickets.
    It will be funny to see fans in LA boo, which you're right, that will undoubtedly happen because LA is still a Lakers town.

I'm not so sure about Toronto. He didn't make any promises to them about staying, and he brought Canada their only NBA le. I bet he'll be well-received when he goes back there.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About ing time we got that lame got out.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you got inside knowledge from this got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right, I'm a Spurs fan. I don't support everything Pop does or says but in a sense he's part of the city/Spurs family. I'll take the team's side every time and if they're wrong I'll call them out on it but being a player fan has frontrunner all over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some stupid ass responses in this thread. He did a of a job covering the team. The Kawhi stuff was on Kawhi and Pop/RC. The whole situation was a mess and he covered it how he thought was best. I dont agree with everything he wrote but I can respect his hustle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some stupid ass responses in this thread. He did a of a job covering the team. The Kawhi stuff was on Kawhi and Pop/RC. The whole situation was a mess and he covered it how he thought was best. I dont agree with everything he wrote but I can respect his hustle.
    I agree. And he was one of the main people I could follow to get snippets of what was going on in practice and after game interviews when they weren’t immediately accessible. And he actually asked Pop several questions while everyone else was shaking in their boots because they didn’t want the backlash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad he’s not around the team anymore. He had a key role in all the nefew affair, I keep thinking Uncle Dennis instigated all the operation and provided leaks to Young so he could made up a story. And then the snowball effect.

Taking part in the facts is not reporting.

Goodbye Nightcrawler

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was San Antonio’s Woj. Only reporter with inside sources. That s-s-studering got Mike Monroe never had any in his 70 years of covering this team. Jeff McDonald only has butt plugs, the useless dumbass. Jabari told it like it is, he didn’t care if the fat necks had strokes because of his truth bombs. Will be missed. Won’t read a single article outside of ST from now on.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at the nerds here getting butthurt over that tweet. Jeff McDonald spends his whole pathetic day arguing with Spurs fans on Twitter. He just has the benefit of being pink colored. Don’t quote me, boomers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jubari sucked. Aside from the Nephew situation, he was kind of an idiot on Twitter and tried too hard to be cool. You grew up on the streets of Philly, I get it but I don't need to see ebonics in your tweets, articles, and interviews. His new gig/promotion was a clear case of affirmative action.

Michael Wright was much better, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord…
    He's got them faraway eyes now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good riddance! Bye Felicia!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What whiny ! Good riddance! Bye Felicia!

Thread Information