Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth from last PM is Nash cost them game. You have to steal a minute of rest for superstars here and there and Durant and his sidekick got no breaks. Pretty boy coach is a fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparison of Durant vs Giannis on offense:

Giannis, for 7 game series
    93-162 FGs, 57.4%/ 8-31 3pt, 25.8%/ 223 total points

Durant, for 7 game series
    92-185 FGs, 49.7%/ 19-54 3pt, 35.2%/ 248 total points

For all the talk of how Durant was vastly superior offensively, the numbers don't bare that out for the series. He scored 25 more points than Giannis, or about 3.5 more pts per game, while also taking 25 more shots.
    Jesus, you won’t let this go, can you?

No one is responding and you keep posting about it so I’ll entertain you

If Giannis had kept up the shot profile he had prior to going 0-2, those numbers would have tanked. There was an obvious difference in his style of play where he massively reduced the shots he took outside, which myself and a few others were pointing out. No one is slamming Giannis for being a bad player. They were merely pointing out that his style of play was not sustainable to attain success. We’ve seen it before with LeBron and other flawed superstars who hadn’t yet developed an outside game. You can’t rely on bully ball through the entire playoffs unless you’re Shaq (maybe Giannis can reach that level and will do it this year, who knows) or his co-stars and role players step it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker with a triple double

2:34 - 4th
    ABC 1 2 3 4 T
    LAC 21 33 39 11 104
    PHX 21 36 36 20 113

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big run for Clips

TIME TEAM PLAY SCORE
    22.0 Suns Full timeout 114 - 116
    22.0 Terance Mann makes 26-foot three point jumper (Rajon Rondo assists) 114 - 116
    28.5 Rajon Rondo offensive rebound 111 - 116
    30.0 Reggie Jackson misses 31-foot three point jumper 111 - 116
    36.5 Rajon Rondo offensive rebound 111 - 116
    39.4 Paul George misses 28-foot three point pullup jump shot 111 - 116
    42.1 Rajon Rondo defensive rebound 111 - 116
    46.0 Devin Booker misses 21-foot step back jumpshot 111 - 116
    1:11 Rajon Rondo makes 27-foot three point jumper (Reggie Jackson assists) 111 - 116
    1:24 Rajon Rondo defensive rebound 108 - 116
    1:26 Jae Crowder misses 27-foot three point jumper 108 - 116
    1:46 Rajon Rondo makes 3-foot two point shot 108 - 116
    1:59 Mikal Bridges makes 24-foot three point jumper (Devin Booker assists) 106 - 116

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that and then they screw up inbound defense, Booker gets easy dunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final
    ABC 1 2 3 4 T
    LAC 21 33 39 21 114
    PHX 21 36 36 27 120

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns need to get 3 more wins now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that and then they screw up inbound defense, Booker gets easy dunk.
    Clippers gonna Clipper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Giannis had kept up the shot profile he had prior to going 0-2, those numbers would have tanked. There was an obvious difference in his style of play where he massively reduced the shots he took outside, which myself and a few others were pointing out. No one is slamming Giannis for being a bad player. They were merely pointing out that his style of play was not sustainable to attain success. We’ve seen it before with LeBron and other flawed superstars who hadn’t yet developed an outside game. You can’t rely on bully ball through the entire playoffs unless you’re Shaq (maybe Giannis can reach that level and will do it this year, who knows) or his co-stars and role players step it up.
    You sure do get emotional about these things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do they need to revamp? Donavan got injured near the end and was playing at like 60% no? Utah is not a big market team so injuries won’t allow them to win a ship but they still were contenders this year and still have a young enough team to go at it again for another 3.
    Firstly, both of Mitc and Gobert's contracts kick in starting next season, at something like $34m and $41m respectively. That's an enormous difference compared to the salaries they were making this season, which will necessitate changes from the get-go. I don't know their roster/contracts situation much, but they also showed some key deficiencies these playoffs: their wing defense is trash, and they really lack a reliable bench C option, preferrably a stretch-big to offset Gobert's game. Someone like our very own Dieng would do wonders for them.

And even beyond this, they'd be foolish to run it back without at least making some changes, as their team as currently constructed proved to be insuficcient (and particularly, too limited) to take on even a Clippers team lacking Neph for the most important games. Next season, the West likely gets much tougher, with several key star players returning to their teams from injury and months of rest; unless they want a second-round exit as a ceiling, they'll make some moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good victory by the Suns tonight. Hope they can put an end to the Clips quickly, get them into a hole early to give Nephew as slim of a chance to get back as possible. Go suns go... lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure do get emotional about these things.
    I’m trying to have a good browsing experience. There’s very few threads on here that don’t get filled with toxic posts, and I’m trying to enjoy this one but I keep seeing you post about the same thing, like, come on guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good victory by the Suns tonight. Hope they can put an end to the Clips quickly, get them into a hole early to give Nephew as slim of a chance to get back as possible. Go suns go... lol
    If the Suns win the next game then the Clippers are down again into another 2-0 hole. I like to believe the odds will eventually comeback to hurt them and this time around they won't be able to get out of the hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This isn’t like going 0-2 against the Mavs or the Jazz. I think every game matters much more because the Suns are actually a well balanced, cohesive team with sufficient star power. This is all assuming CP3 comes back by game 3 or 4… if not, then anything goes unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin Booker is becoming a big time player. First he destroys Lebron in game 6 and now he has a 40 point triple dub in his first WCF appearance without CP3. The dude is fun to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I would love this series more if both CP3 and Kawhi were out for it. No real divas, no es, no moaning, just straight fun enjoyable basketball. A nice refreshing series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll explain why you're wrong:

Number of threes from Giannis in wins: 8, 5, 0, 6..... 3.125 per game.

Number of threes from Giannis in Losses: 5, 3, 4.... 3 per game.

FG% in wins: 45.2%, 53.8%, 60%, 62.5%

FG% in losses: 66.7%, 53.3%, 63.6%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m trying to have a good browsing experience. There’s very few threads on here that don’t get filled with toxic posts, and I’m trying to enjoy this one but I keep seeing you post about the same thing, like, come on guy
    What on earth are you talking about?? I'm talking statistics and basketball opinions. You're the one that gets angry and emotional and starts acting like people are breaking into your house. Don't give me that disingenuous toxic bull .
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 06-20-2021 at 05:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Big thing he hit multiple FTs if he gets confident there Bucks take it. It is a shame these 7 footers never matched up one on one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What on earth are you talking about?? I'm talking statistics and basketball opinions. You're the one that gets angry and emotional and starts acting like people are breaking into your house. Don't give that me disingenuous toxic bull .
    did I say your post was toxic? No.

was it annoying and repe ive? Yes.

Btw, ill tell you why you are wrong in a little bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did I say your post was toxic? No.

was it annoying and repe ive? Yes.

Btw, ill tell you why you are wrong in a little bit.
    I can't wait. Maybe go take a xanax first. Geez, so much drama. I'm sorry you're so incredibly brilliant & exasperated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait. Maybe go take a xanax first. Geez, so much drama. I'm sorry you're so incredibly brilliant & exasperated.
    drama is my middle name. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drama is my middle name. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore.
    Dude, you're the one who started the whole "Oh Jesus, I'm so upset that someone disagrees with me" nonsense. It's ok that you're dramatic. Just don't act like you're not. Maybe we can go see a Morrissey show together or see A Streetcar Named Desire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you're the one who started the whole "Oh Jesus, I'm so upset that someone disagrees with me" nonsense. It's ok that you're dramatic. Just don't act like you're not. Maybe we can go see a Morrissey show together or see A Streetcar Named Desire.
    did i say I’m upset that you disagree with me? No.

did i say you kept posting about the same thing with no one responding to you? Yes.

did i act like I’m not being dramatic? No.

did i say my middle name was drama? Yes.

are we going to keep going about this? Up to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did i say I’m upset that you disagree with me? No.

did i say you kept posting about the same thing with no one responding to you? Yes.

did i act like I’m not being dramatic? No.

did i say my middle name was drama? Yes.

are we going to keep going about this? Up to you.
    let's keep it up. What do you say about the Morrissey show? I'll get the tickets, and you can pick out whatever outfit you like.

Thread Information