you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rondo and tyson pnr is gonna destroy us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets not act like tomorrow is the trade deadline, mavs fans. we still need to make a few moves to reinforce our paint of course, looking for a defensive minded big that's good enough to be TC's backup. We can play Aminu or even no-eye-brow as dirk's backup but at this very point of time we literally have no backup at C tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets not act like tomorrow is the trade deadline, mavs fans. we still need to make a few moves to reinforce our paint of course, looking for a defensive minded big that's good enough to be TC's backup. We can play Aminu or even no-eye-brow as dirk's backup but at this very point of time we literally have no backup at C tbh.
    They are signing Jermaine O Neal

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are signing Jermaine O Neal
    Lol He is still playing?

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs might need another big but you guys filled the biggest need on your team with Rondo if you wanted to ring again,,,tbh. Mavs took the Spurs to 7 games and they didn't have any bigs worth a outside of Dirk and it didn't hurt them,,,they needed a floor general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congrats to Jermaine then, dude's finally gonna win a ring tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs might need another big but you guys filled the biggest need on your team with Rondo if you wanted to ring again,,,tbh. Mavs took the Spurs to 7 games and they didn't have any bigs worth a outside of Dirk and it didn't hurt them,,,they needed a floor general.
    Blair had an awesome series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is rondo/calderon possible with calderon playin catch and shoot
    Its much less likely now that Calderon is on the knicks

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Someone actually paid attention to that re ed australian guy, thats new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a great fit offensively but perfect defensively and in general one of the biggest rapejobs ever in nba history. I'm still not worried though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Western conference, and especially Southwest division are getting stronger and stronger, while East generally sucks. Another day in NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ed. Rondo can't shoot.
    He couldn't shoot in 2008 either. IJS

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Yep, without that little price we'd be at 17. They'd be at 16.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs aren't great at drafting but who is besides SA? Its true SA has done a great job drafting & rebuilding while contending but that's next to impossible to do. Mavs have done well enough with their strategies to be relevant for 10+ straight years. Spurs are in better shape going forward but nothing's guaranteed.
    Its not great but also not that bad.

2003 Josh Howard #30
    2009 Roddy B #25 (great pick at 25, too bad the broken foot in france completly killed his promising career)

And 2013 Donnie was going to take The Greek Freak but Cuban went last minute for downtrading to get more cap for Dwight. Terrible move of course, he admitted it allready.

So considering Donnie was going to draft Giannis, thats pretty solid within 10 years at #12, #25 and #30. remember the rest of the picks were mostly late 20s.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    4. Rumors are he was locker-room difficult with Ray Allen and Doc butting heads constantly. If anyone can work that out it's RC and Tyson but it could be an issue.
    Rondo, PP, KG and perkins still have a whatsapp group chat. No Ray Allen there. I think that says who was the disliked member on that team. Thats why i also dont think Ray Allen gonna join the Mavs after he flushed out all the PEDs...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How fitting would it be if the Mavs make the Finals and LeBron's Cavs are there and the Mavs beat them. It's definitely a realisitic possibility now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Looks like we now have our 8 playoff teams (no order):

Grizz
    Clips
    Blazers
    Rockets
    Warriors
    Mavs
    Spurs
    Thunder

Honestly, now that the Mavs have addressed their biggest weakness, I don't really think there's much dropoff between 1-8. Any of them except probably Portland or Houston could win the conference.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kind of iffy about the Thunder, Findog. Depends how much time Durant will miss. He's been on and off the court and the reg season isn't even one-third done. Nawlins can sneak in if Durant's run-ins with injury persist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we now have our 8 playoff teams (no order):

Grizz
    Clips
    Blazers
    Rockets
    Warriors
    Mavs
    Spurs
    Thunder

Honestly, now that the Mavs have addressed their biggest weakness, I don't really think there's much dropoff between 1-8. Any of them except probably Portland or Houston could win the conference.
    Clips won't win the conference.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips won't win the conference.
    Thanks for the tip, Captain Obvious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tip, Captain Obvious
    Read his post dumbass "except Houston and Portland"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How fitting would it be if the Mavs make the Finals and LeBron's Cavs are there and the Mavs beat them. It's definitely a realisitic possibility now.
    Imagine the look of VCs face. Arriving the summer after the le and leaving from self the summer before the next one

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Now that the Mavs have upgraded their biggest weakness, in terms of continuity, chemistry and veteran experience, regardless of the seeding, you have to put them and the Spurs, Thunder and Grizz in the mix for the conference le.

I think the Warriors have so much talent that even though they're very young and have only a couple playoff appearances under their belt, I wouldn't be surprised if they got hot and went on a long playoff run. I can't see the Clippers ultimately beating the Spurs or Thunder in a playoff series, but if they could somehow avoid both those teams for three rounds, I would categorize them as a darkhorse of sorts.

The Rockets and Blazers just don't seem like major threats to me. The Blazers are young and kind of thin after their core, and don't have a lot of playoff experience, and I just can't take any team seriously that has Harden and Bible Kemp as their "leaders," at least not for three straight rounds.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine the look of VCs face. Arriving the summer after the le and leaving from self the summer before the next one
    I think he's happy in Memphis. Got a three-year deal at his age and they're really good this year.

Thread Information