Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This year the Raps made it to the 2nd round without him. -2,000 points for tryna mislead these farmers son
    They would have been swept if Danny’s replacement didn’t make a miracle shot. In any case, the Raptors shooters were atrocious against Jimmy & the Sixers although it ultimately didn’t matter due to Kiwi’s greatness:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strong post just having fun with the anointed Fakers and Heat are a tough out but without what was leading scorer and their DVP year for at least part of series. They do have a uva coach and Butler coming up big on highest stage. Go Heat!
    Nah I get that. I've just really enjoyed these playoffs, so not really sure why all the chatter about how weak it's been. Lots of storylines this season because of the bubble, and it has really shown the heart of a lot of these focused young teams like Nuggets, Mavs and Heat.

I especially enjoyed the talk from the Clippers roleplayers (pussy ass white boy), only for them to be the reason Clippers got bounced by the Nuggs in the 2nd round.

Lakers are an enormously topheavy team, they may come out and both score 35+ next game and close it out in 6. Hope to see this go to 7 though, because Heat are a great team and very well coached and I think a lot of the Lakers players (sans Lebron) will fold if they drop Game 6 because Heat just proved it takes more than Lebron to beat them. And as you said, that's without two of the Heat's top three scorers.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Also :

Sixers
    Brett Brown
    Elton Brand
    Kiwi aka Thanos ended the Heatles/Duds + -blocked the Sixers/Bucks which led them to losing Brogdon/Butler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans your man child says he will be fine. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony...044109484.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They would have been swept if Danny’s replacement didn’t make a miracle shot. In any case, the Raptors shooters were atrocious against Jimmy & the Sixers although it ultimately didn’t matter due to Kiwi’s greatness:

He shot 16 of 39 (41%) to get 41 points. That is Allen Iversonesque

-200 more points son

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

-200 more points son
    Yeah, he earned them instead of being handed food-stamps like ‘10 Finals Kirby. Besides, Kiwi switched onto Jimmy in Gm 7 & locked him up after Danny got tore up.

In any case, that was from Gm 1 & Jimmy didn’t want that smoke thereafter (asked Simmons to switch) meanwhile he’s clowning on LeBrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof that this is one of the weakest le teams of all time. going to game 6 against Jimmy and a bunch of scrubs.
    Looking at the ratings, it appears America isn't interested BLM spokesman LeBron James winning this "historic" le. That, and the Lakers simply aren't that good, relying on white-glove service from LakerRef to get to the finals.
    The officiating in the Denver series and the finals has been absurdly Pro-Laker.

That the finals started with a Castro-esque harangue from Adam Silver about the triumphant virtues of BLM strikes an ominous note.
    What's next?
    Lakers are anointed le after Miami's starting 5 fouls out in the 1st quarter of game 6.
    At the trophy ceremony, Silver announces that the NBA is changing its name to BLM, and that Kobe Bryant is replacing Jerry West as The Logo.
    James announces his retirement from the NBA and accepts a position as Head of a new branch of the Biden Administration, ReichsMarshall of the Cancel, Torture and Re-educate Agency.
    What a world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snoop Doggy Doo is such a gangsta:

directed his fury at Green for the missed shot. The Long Beach native posted a photo of Green with the back of his jersey photoshopped to read, "How many more f*cking threes am I going to miss." He captioned the photo with, "Get ya ass bac in the gym right now f*ck going to sleep get ya shot right fool we one game away w. T. F is u doing."

Yo Calvin, try lording it over your own:
    Snoop Doggs son quits UCLA football team for the second time.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/nc...am-second-time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Pop didn’t bench Duncan
    If only Tim didn’t miss a point blank layup

happens
    I was impressed by Butler hitting his freethrows when the Heat were down.
    Indeed. It's just funny how people gave Kawhi a pass for missing that FT because he was "only 21" (or whatever he was), but Herro just sank them in a similar scenario at 20.

Any chance I get to ridicule Kawhi I'm gonna take at this point.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-200 more points son
    Quitstorm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look man, I hate the ing Lakers and I don't like Lebron James or AD for what he did to NOP because it was eerily similar to how Kiwi forced himself out of SA. But Lebron is 36 and is playing amazing. Dude isn't the GOAT like some people say, but he is a damn good player. He's outclassing AD who some said a few years ago could be the best in the league if he were on a good team.

And the agendas here are insane. The Heat is the weakest finals team ever? They are scrappy as and their best player has performed at a superstar level this entire series. Butler is a ing killer, and "fringe top 15 player" all you want, he's a top 5 player so far this series and most of these playoffs. There is no asterisk on this le, either way. Bubble basketball has been some of the most focused basketball i've seen. ESPECIALLY from the Heat. The players can't party after a win every night at clubs. There aren't outside distractions really at all.

I am rooting for the Heat, but honestly some of you trolls here need to quit with the same ty arguments you've been recycling for the last 8 years. It's tiring as . Heat deserve to be in the finals more than the Clippers do, that's for damn sure.
    Dude, shut the up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude, shut the up.
    beat me to it tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ what is Beverly talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA official last two minutes report confirms Lakers Vogel Lebron and Laker Phans are Whiners.
    https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MRepo...eId=0041900405

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA official last two minutes report confirms Lakers Vogel Lebron and Laker Phans are Whiners.
    https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MRepo...eId=0041900405
    Predictable Fakers response to losing a fair game

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Look man, I hate the ing Lakers and I don't like Lebron James or AD for what he did to NOP because it was eerily similar to how Kiwi forced himself out of SA. But Lebron is 36 and is playing amazing. Dude isn't the GOAT like some people say, but he is a damn good player. He's outclassing AD who some said a few years ago could be the best in the league if he were on a good team.

And the agendas here are insane. The Heat is the weakest finals team ever? They are scrappy as and their best player has performed at a superstar level this entire series. Butler is a ing killer, and "fringe top 15 player" all you want, he's a top 5 player so far this series and most of these playoffs. There is no asterisk on this le, either way. Bubble basketball has been some of the most focused basketball i've seen. ESPECIALLY from the Heat. The players can't party after a win every night at clubs. There aren't outside distractions really at all.

I am rooting for the Heat, but honestly some of you trolls here need to quit with the same ty arguments you've been recycling for the last 8 years. It's tiring as . Heat deserve to be in the finals more than the Clippers do, that's for damn sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ^ what is Beverly talking about?
    He’s referring to Butler’s contrasting behavior against his buddy TJ Warren vs. Kiwi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series is basically a re fight. It's a scrimmage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who you got tonight? Fakers should definitely win but .....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony...214905159.html

Fakers thuggish behavior to go unpunished per nba norm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony...214905159.html