Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are no damages, the banks received full interest payments &, after years of receiving these payments & making a lot of money by such receipt, not to mention fees, the loans were paid off in full on or before the due date or, the loans are current and receiving full interest payments. Peekaboo James is a racist that is trying to get money for banks that are not en led. She should focus on Murder, Rape, Drugs & other CRIME that is destroying New York. Rich banks don’t need her help!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...43740621968138

realDonaldTrump https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...44999912214546

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for her!

She made it part of her political platform - and then

nailed the son of a

promises made- promises kept!

id vote for that anyday and twice on sunday!

But i wont vote for an idiot who said mexico would pay for the wall

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are no damages, the banks received full interest payments &, after years of receiving these payments & making a lot of money by such receipt, not to mention fees, the loans were paid off in full on or before the due date or, the loans are current and receiving full interest payments. Peekaboo James is a racist that is trying to get money for banks that are not en led. She should focus on Murder, Rape, Drugs & other CRIME that is destroying New York. Rich banks don’t need her help!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...43740621968138

realDonaldTrump https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...44999912214546
    meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao Qopium desperate for a win

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lmao Qopium desperate for a win
    The irony of this comment coming in djohn's 100th Trump is going down thread

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The irony of this comment coming in djohn's 100th Trump is going down thread
    Your Cannon wet dream got overruled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the American way."

James did not find a crime she could prosecute criminally, but she was able to fulfill her campaign promise to sue Trump. However, Dershowitz told host Tom Basile there is just no victim in what she has alleged.

Dershowitz admitted "I don't know" who the victim in this lawsuit against Trump is.

"Certainly, it's not the big banks," Dershowitz told Basile. "They have an obligation: If somebody wants to sell me a house, and he says it's worth $1 million and Zillow says it's worth $500,000, it's my obligation to check what it's worth. Banks have enormous resources to be able to check.

"Takes the big case that Le ia James focuses on: 40 Wall Street. Trump says it's worth half a billion. She says it's worth only a quarter of a billion. It's an easy issue to assess. You go and do the square footage. You figure out how much square footage is selling for in Wall Street at this particular point in time, and you do your own evaluation."

Even if there might be a issue on the tax audit, the case would be "daunting" for the government to prove wrongdoing, Dershowitz added.

"We'll see where the facts come out, but again, nobody should ever be targeted based on the fact that they may be running for president," Dershowitz said. "That's just wrong, and it would be just as wrong if they targeted Joe Biden or if they had targeted Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Audited according to whom? I'm not even sure a single audit has occurred.
    Defiantly when he was president

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the American way."

James did not find a crime she could prosecute criminally, but she was able to fulfill her campaign promise to sue Trump. However, Dershowitz told host Tom Basile there is just no victim in what she has alleged.

Dershowitz admitted "I don't know" who the victim in this lawsuit against Trump is.

"Certainly, it's not the big banks," Dershowitz told Basile. "They have an obligation: If somebody wants to sell me a house, and he says it's worth $1 million and Zillow says it's worth $500,000, it's my obligation to check what it's worth. Banks have enormous resources to be able to check.

"Takes the big case that Le ia James focuses on: 40 Wall Street. Trump says it's worth half a billion. She says it's worth only a quarter of a billion. It's an easy issue to assess. You go and do the square footage. You figure out how much square footage is selling for in Wall Street at this particular point in time, and you do your own evaluation."

Even if there might be a issue on the tax audit, the case would be "daunting" for the government to prove wrongdoing, Dershowitz added.

"We'll see where the facts come out, but again, nobody should ever be targeted based on the fact that they may be running for president," Dershowitz said. "That's just wrong, and it would be just as wrong if they targeted Joe Biden or if they had targeted Hillary Clinton.
    If they were targeting Biden or Clinton you'd be here stroking your little flaccid junk and cheering them on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If trump did not run and be president she would not have have went after him

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump wasn't an idiot and a blowhard no one would go after him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defiantly when he was president
    According to whom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All presidents do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he tell you when it was over? He said he would release his returns when the audit was done.

Or did he lie to you?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Trump supporters ITT are kinda right with respect to all the "bank fraud" James is suing Trump over.

If Trump is getting sued over loans that the Trump org paid all the interest and principal on, I don't really understand where the damages come from or for that matter how there's even standing to sue him over it.

The only thing with teeth imo is Trump inflating property values on his taxes for purposes of things like the environment easement deductions he's taken, but that stuff is out of James' jurisdiction.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah and if Biden didn't run for president, no one would give a about Hunter Biden.

This is a re ed argument.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump supporters ITT are kinda right with respect to all the "bank fraud" James is suing Trump over.

If Trump is getting sued over loans that the Trump org paid all the interest and principal on, I don't really understand where the damages come from or for that matter how there's even standing to sue him over it.

The only thing with teeth imo is Trump inflating property values on his taxes for purposes of things like the environment easement deductions he's taken, but that stuff is out of James' jurisdiction.
    FRAUD is fraud…
    you commit a crime - you have broken the law.

if you rob a bank, use the money to invest and make a yuge profit

say you steal 10 million- use it to gain 10 million more
    then you go back to the bank with 20 million and return the 10 mil you stole

you dont get to go free and say “oh but no one got hurt”

this is just the same thing we have dealt with since trump the traitor arrived

two kids break a window - one black one white

black kid = criminal/delinquent-period.
    white kid = bad parenting/ family issues/ bad childhood/ not really intentional/ psychological trauma

nope

trump crime family committed crimes-period.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    FRAUD is fraud…
    you commit a crime - you have broken the law.

if you rob a bank, use the money to invest and make a yuge profit

say you steal 10 million- use it to gain 10 million more
    then you go back to the bank with 20 million and return the 10 mil you stole

you dont get to go free and say “oh but no one got hurt”

this is just the same thing we have dealt with since trump the traitor arrived

two kids break a window - one black one white

black kid = criminal/delinquent-period.
    white kid = bad parenting/ family issues/ bad childhood/ not really intentional/ psychological trauma

nope

trump crime family committed crimes-period.
    Trump isn't getting prosecuted for committing any crimes. He's getting sued for common law fraud in a civil matter. There needs to be standing/damages for a civil suit.

"Oh but no one got hurt" is 100% a valid affirmative defense in a civil lawsuit.

Your bank robbery/window breaking/etc. comparison makes no sense here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump isn't getting prosecuted for committing any crimes. He's getting sued for common law fraud in a civil matter. There needs to be standing/damages for a civil suit.

"Oh but no one got hurt" is 100% a valid affirmative defense in a civil lawsuit.

Your bank robbery/window breaking/etc. comparison makes no sense here.

Sure, people got hurt.

250 million is the conservative amount she has stated which will go up at trial - not counting more settlement offers by trump crime family.

The fraud he was consistently committing has already been established - the only thing to do now is to tally up the damages and/or settle for an amount that is consistent with the damages he caused.

The criminal referrals also play a part in any settlement going forward and here is where the AG has the upper hand.

Sure - trump can say - ok i will pay 250 mil since no one got hurt and she can counter with -
    "250 mil might BEGIN to take care of SOME of the damages - but I will STILL refer your criminal offenses to the SDNY and the IRS"

and so the ongoing settlement negotiations will continue until the trump crime family pays the fair amount or not.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sure, people got hurt.

250 million is the conservative amount she has stated which will go up at trial - not counting more settlement offers by trump crime family.

The fraud he was consistently committing has already been established - the only thing to do now is to tally up the damages and/or settle for an amount that is consistent with the damages he caused.

The criminal referrals also play a part in any settlement going forward and here is where the AG has the upper hand.

Sure - trump can say - ok i will pay 250 mil since no one got hurt and she can counter with -
    "250 mil might BEGIN to take care of SOME of the damages - but I will STILL refer your criminal offenses to the SDNY and the IRS"

and so the ongoing settlement negotiations will continue until the trump crime family pays the fair amount or not.
    Who got hurt over Trump using inflated property values to get better terms on loans that he paid in full?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who got hurt over Trump using inflated property values to get better terms on loans that he paid in full?
    As Tish James said: "the state of New York"

again - if trump was not a rich caucasian - you would NOT be searching for a way to absolve him of crimes - IF that is what you are doing and it sure appears so...

the state of NY and its citizens - who did NOT get the same deals, the same tax breaks, the same tax pardons, the same valuations, the same loan deal rates, the same WEALTH that the trump criminal family cheated the state of NY and its citizenry.

Thread Information