Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great watch. Won’t resonate with 90% of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jax ain't ever gonna let that go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't still finish it, but:

- DJ just confirming spurs and him were going on different direction and he wanted to play in a compe ive team (spurs or others) and with all the trading rumors, they ultimately had a discussion about teams he'd like to be traded to...

- Jax saying spurs are great, professional organisation but if you're not Duncan, Parker or Manu, they won't hesitate trading you somewhere where you'd "disappear" cos the have to play you again... And that they cut him just before the POs during his second gig so he can't sign with another team (and punishing them I guess)... BS, spurs always try to please their players in trades. He was just a narcissic asshole who thought he should have been the man and play over Manu...
    This sounds like... prudent management?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST gonna melt down after this one

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ saying he felt like Pop sided with Derrick in the post-ACL season. And how it probably happened because he wasn't a yes man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray wanted to go to a compe ive team that is currently fighting for a play in spot. Sound familiar lol

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll try to watch with an open mind. Pop can be a hard ass. Never loved how Malik and Bruce left. At the same time, DJM and Sjax are typically full of , so I think this is going to be a complicated situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray wanted to go to a compe ive team that is currently fighting for a play in spot. Sound familiar lol
    One of the most overrated players in the NBA. Still can’t shoot and ruins the spacing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of my, DJ is acting like total asshole. Spurs dodged a bullet here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny because Spurstalk will take all the negatives based on other ppl’s comments without even watching the show.

DJ was an incredibly humble and candid young man in this interview. Well spoken, articulate and didn’t beat around the bush. Gave props where they were due. Talked about things that he didn’t enjoy. Didn’t shy away from the harder questions that everyone quietly knows about PATFO and the San Antonio Spurs.

I hope after Pop retires and the front office is given their wings this franchise can move into the new era of the NBA and become compe ive again. Until that happens keep drafting choir boys who aren’t actually very good at basketball.
    Last edited by KingKev; 01-19-2023 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't still finish it, but:

- DJ just confirming spurs and him were going on different directiosn and he wanted to play in a compe ive team (spurs or others) and with all the trading rumors, they ultimately had a discussion about teams he'd like to be traded to...

- Jax saying spurs are great, professional organisation but if you're not Duncan, Parker or Manu, they won't hesitate trading you somewhere where you'd "disappear" cos the have to play you again... And that they cut him just before the POs during his second gig so he can't sign with another team (and punish them I guess)... BS, spurs always try to please their players in trades. He was just a narcissic asshole who thought he should have been the man and play over Manu...
    What is confusing to me is how this doesn't seem to jive with the way he acted post-trade. Sounds like the Spurs and he worked together on finding the best trade partner for him, so why the sour grapes after the trade was completed? My guess is that reaction was mostly to talking fans, and less about the Spurs org.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is confusing to me is how this doesn't seem to jive with the way he acted post-trade. Sounds like the Spurs and he worked together on finding the best trade partner for him, so why the sour grapes after the trade was completed? My guess is that reaction was mostly to talking fans, and less about the Spurs org.
    Agreed. Not to mention he probably had/has some underlying resentment towards us for reasons which are potentially justified.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had to know this was always coming, the only thing more predictable was a certain disgrace of a poster lapping it up.

I would never waste time listening to anything Jackson related, but the quote about Parker is bizarre. Guy returned way ahead of schedule from an injury that ended Barkley's career, yet was supposed to be okay with playing caddy to non blue chip prospects, on a sub middle team where he'd have been an awkward fit (excess ball dominant non shooters)?

The Spurs took a chance on this knucklehead when one one else would, handed his raw, unproven ass "the keys" over a future hall-of-famer, gave him a set for life $64M contract despite him tearing his ACL, provided a platform for him to counting stat his way to an All-Star appearance, then traded him to more of a win now situation and somehow all this arrogant, delusional, immature brat has done is whine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had to know this was always coming, the only thing more predictable was a certain disgrace of a poster lapping it up.

I would never waste time listening to anything Jackson related, but the quote about Parker is bizarre. Guy returned way ahead of schedule from an injury that ended Barkley's career, yet was supposed to be okay with playing caddy to non blue chip prospects, on a sub middle team where he'd have been an awkward fit (excess ball dominant non shooters)?

The Spurs took a chance on this knucklehead when one one else would, handed his raw, unproven ass "the keys" over a future hall-of-famer, gave him a set for life $64M contract despite him tearing his ACL, provided a platform for him to counting stat his way to an All-Star appearance, then traded him to more of a win now situation and somehow all this arrogant, delusional, immature brat has done is whine.

these yellow bones man

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*.
    we get it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

these yellow bones man
    Still thinking I'm Asian and being a racist s bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another fking muppet who only comes for politics. We all know you have no roots in Africa Kyle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought that was a great short video. I think it's entirely understandable from his point of view.

So, my question is this: If we win the Wemby sweepstakes and Murray realizes he didn't really have it that bad in SA... Would you take him back as a FA in summer '24 for Wemby's sop re season? Just in time to get Atlanta's '25, '26 & '27 lottery picks as we improve.
    No ing way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessary to throw a jab at Parker like that.

Parkers career >>>>>> Instagram balla

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KK is on one today……who pissed in your cheerios? DJ is a clown and not worth air you giving him. The dude is mad selfish and a fraud! Tell the dude to pick another face because two isn’t enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny because Spurstalk will take all the negatives based on other ppl’s comments without even watching the show.

DJ was an incredibly humble and candid young man in this interview. Well spoken, articulate and didn’t beat around the bush. Gave props where they were due. Talked about things that he didn’t enjoy. Didn’t shy away from the harder questions that everyone quietly knows about PATFO and the San Antonio Spurs.

I hope after Pop retires and the front office is given their wings this franchise can move into the new era of the NBA and become compe ive again. Until that happens keep drafting choir boys who aren’t actually very good at basketball.
    Based on recent history, this hasn't even been the case tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on recent history, this hasn't even been the case tbh
    I’d rather a young man from the projects who actually balls versus a project who can’t hoop but passes a background check only to show his balls….

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Another fking muppet who only comes for politics. We all know you have no roots in Africa Kyle.
    sick burn you ing re . did you just figure out that TD 21 is not actually Tim Duncan also?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    100% this tbh. instagram baller is a fake ass loser. he'll talk about how ty ATL was and how he felt slighted being the #2 being Trae when he goes to his next team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instagram Baller is seeking attention and getting it. What’s new? As one of the other posters here said, if Detroit drafted this guy? he’d be out of the league by now. Seriously he should be grateful Spurs help to put him a great situation and just shut up. Murray!

Thread Information