Page 2088 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 108815881988203820782084208520862087208820892090209120922098 ... LastLast
Results 52,176 to 52,200 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't on Trump team as dip Spurs Homer claimed.
    yet he ended up working for Kushner's property group.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't on Trump team as dip Spurs Homer claimed.
    obviously he was on RUSSIA team- no different than you- no different than trump

FBI agents being TURNED by russia
    a president being TURNED. by russia
    trump/russia supporters being TURNED BY RUSSIA

ALL against the interests of the USA is a horrible problem.

FBI prosecuting every last one of them- the trumps/flynns/carter page/ et al

is a start to CLEANSING our democracy from traitors like you who CONTINUE to spew russian propaganda like

”russian hoax”
    ”russiagate”

stupid cultists

any news on the DURHAM - UNCOVERING the hoax and exposing the “investigators?”

lol comrade TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    obviously he was on RUSSIA team- no different than you- no different than trump

FBI agents being TURNED by russia
    a president being TURNED. by russia
    trump/russia supporters being TURNED BY RUSSIA

ALL against the interests of the USA is a horrible problem.

FBI prosecuting every last one of them- the trumps/flynns/carter page/ et al

is a start to CLEANSING our democracy from traitors like you who CONTINUE to spew russian propaganda like

”russian hoax”
    ”russiagate”

stupid cultists

any news on the DURHAM - UNCOVERING the hoax and exposing the “investigators?”

lol comrade TSA
    unhinged

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yet he ended up working for Kushner's property group.
    no he didn't

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump and team colluded with Russia before the election to sway it, Trump secretly worked for Russia, Trump was a Russian agent etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Didn’t realize this ended up going over 2k pages. The Ukraine thread is huge and is only about half of this

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Didn’t realize this ended up going over 2k pages. The Ukraine thread is huge and is only about half of this
    Where did OP djohn2oo8 go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my bad, he was the senior VP of the company that bought Kushner's white elephant at 666 Fifth Ave.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    my bad, he was the senior VP of the company that bought Kushner's white elephant at 666 Fifth Ave.
    Thought you had a gotcha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought you had a gotcha
    so- jared getting bailed by suadis, emirates and helped by russians to get into the white house and paid two billion after leaving white house is all ok with you amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought you had a gotcha
    Nah, just a crossed wire. I scan things too quickly sometimes, my powers of reading aren't perfect.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nah, just a crossed wire. I scan things too quickly sometimes, my powers of reading aren't perfect.
    Next time take a breath before racing to post a gotcha on spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That it wasn’t in their ‘purview’ doesn’t mean they didn’t look at it all, it simply means it wasn’t pursued as an integral part of the investigation, which, given Mueller’s now known report and the tacit admission here that leads like Dolan were not pursued, prove that statement correct.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t claim Mueller based parts of his report on the dossier and then turn around and complain, like Durham, that this stuff wasn’t followed. In any case, as the jury found, Durham was wrong.

Technfg
    When did I claim Mueller based parts of his report on the dossier? You claimed Mueller never investigated the dossier. Mueller had a team investigating the dossier for months. Just take the L and move on.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So he was on trump /russia team and helped mother russia also?

comrade TSA still working for russia 24/7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we already know the probe was not a "hoax"

horowitz report said the investigation was started for proper purpose or proper factual predicate or whatever

just because an investigation comes up dry doesnt make it a "hoax". and of course, "coming up dry" is not entirely accurate. they found contacts, just insufficient evidence to move forward. but that was also blamed at least in part of the efforts to obstruct the investigation, something they specifically said they could not exonerate the campaign of

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    we already know the probe was not a "hoax"

horowitz report said the investigation was started for proper purpose or proper factual predicate or whatever

just because an investigation comes up dry doesnt make it a "hoax". and of course, "coming up dry" is not entirely accurate. they found contacts, just insufficient evidence to move forward. but that was also blamed at least in part of the efforts to obstruct the investigation, something they specifically said they could not exonerate the campaign of
    lol you didn't even touch on what I said was Russiagate.

Trump and team colluded with Russia before the election to sway it, Trump secretly worked for Russia, Trump was a Russian agent etc.
    "Russiagate" was a coordinated hit job by MSM/democrats/intelligence community (leaking do ents to friendly media) to try and take out Trump. I didn't even bring up the Mueller investigation.

Why would you focus on the Mueller investigation and totally ignore the 24/7 news cycle of Trump was a Russian agent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you didn't even touch on what I said was Russiagate.
    i responded to the post directly above mine

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i responded to the post directly above mine
    huh? what post directly above yours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh? what post directly above yours?
    click this link to go to my post. then scroll up one post. that would be the one directly above it.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10855949

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    click this link to go to my post. then scroll up one post. that would be the one directly above it.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10855949
    The post with me laughing at Spurs Homer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The post with me laughing at Spurs Homer?
    yes. including the tweet that says "proves trump/russia collusion probe not a 'hoax'"

to which my comment was directed. its why i led with "we already know the probe was not a 'hoax'"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yes. including the tweet that says "proves trump/russia collusion probe not a 'hoax'"

to which my comment was directed. its why i led with "we already know the probe was not a 'hoax'"
    Sorry that was really confusing...I can't see the tweets when I'm using Firefox and I can't copy and paste the link if someone doesn't put the full tweet link in their post. I quoted Spurs Homer just to laugh at him. Had no idea he posted a tweet.

You asked me to define Russiagate and I did. Did you just want my definition or did you want to discuss it further? You completely ignored my response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry that was really confusing...I can't see the tweets when I'm using Firefox and I can't copy and paste the link if someone doesn't put the full tweet link in their post. I quoted Spurs Homer just to laugh at him. Had no idea he posted a tweet.
    you posted the tweet

You asked me to define Russiagate and I did. Did you just want my definition or did you want to discuss it further? You completely ignored my response.
    i did ask you to define Russiagate. because when you say "believing in Russiagate" i wanted to know what you meant. if i thought there were valid questions about the campaign's contact with russian officials/lawyers and welcomed the investigation into it and did not think it was all a hoax created by hillary clinton or whatever, i dont know if i'd put that on the same plane of existence as believing that democrats were eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

i would agree that people who believed stuff like the peepee tape or that trump was basically the winter soldier actively doing the bidding of russia, that would be a lot more farfetched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I claim Mueller based parts of his report on the dossier? You claimed Mueller never investigated the dossier. Mueller had a team investigating the dossier for months. Just take the L and move on.
    By omission. When you advance that Mueller didn't follow up on Nolan, you're calling into question Mueller investigation's thoroughness and thus his report. Otherwise, you wouldn't be posting that Technfg garbage.

But every single statement from the witnesses point out that Mueller didn't deem that the dossier had value to his investigation, thus not pursuing it. Not to mention that Durham epic fail validated Mueller's decision.

You can keep the L, add it to your growing collection, tbh

Thread Information