Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis will walk away with the finals MVP if bron doesn't stat pad. Davis has been the league's best player this playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Game and series not over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis will walk away with the finals MVP if bron doesn't stat pad. Davis has been the league's best player this playoffs
    That could be the only interesting thing to watch in this series now to see who gets Finals MVP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3 more to go for 17.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the game is within 20 in the 4th quarter so LeBrat can stat pad like Porker

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This kid Herro is Caruso with a full head of hair.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    10 finals appearances and this is only the second time bron won a game 1 lol

maybe guys like rummpd and dirksfinale will feel better knowing last time this happened they lost to dallas

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KANG gonna RANG!

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't underestimate this Heat team, it's just 1 game. They have an elite 2-way player in Butler, a star in Bam, the best white american player I've ever seen and the best coach in the league.

Also, don't forget that Lebron is doing this while playing a major role in the upcoming voting process, his mind isn't entirely on basketball.
    Just take the L and get your money back with Ravens -13 this week

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've had money on the Lakers since pre-season over a year ago. Harlem is a clown

He thought the Bucks and Clippers were making the Finals even during bubble play

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all seriousness, though, you can't have players like Duncan Robinson playing big minutes in a finals game in 2020. This is what Jordan faced almost every night the Utah Jazz had 6 white American players in their rotation in back to back Finals.

Bringing les to 3 different franchises with different supporting casts and coaches in different conferences. All while being distracted by politics and being forced to play in a bubble. Unbelievable, we'll never see anybody like this again in pro sports. Don't forget that the Lakers were a complete disaster and a laughingstock for most of this decade after Kobe and the Buss kids buried them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take the L and get your money back with Ravens -13 this week
    I barely bet large figures on the NBA anymore, tbh. I lost big on the Clippers, but I'll probably break even after the Lakers' last 2 series

Soccer is where the easiest money is, you should start looking into it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was missing the playoffs in the worst East in history in back-to-back seasons at the same stage of his career

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched the highlights. A 13-point deficit is nothing to these guys.

LakerRefs in 5.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That could be the only interesting thing to watch in this series now to see who gets Finals MVP.
    Nothing interesting about rigged games that aren't even close.
    I'd rather watch a rerun of an old TV show or YT clips of just about anything.
    I hope their ratings are sh**.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing interesting about rigged games that aren't even close.
    I'd rather watch a rerun of an old TV show or YT clips of just about anything.
    I hope their ratings are sh**.
    He has spoken !!!!!!!!

Did you complain about the ratings in 07?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has spoken !!!!!!!!

Did you complain about the ratings in 07?
    I never complain about ratings. I ain't getting paid, .
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 09-30-2020 at 11:42 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never complain about ratings. It ain't getting paid, .
    Lmao!!. We missed you tonight. Come back for game 2 fam. Come earlier though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao!!. We missed you tonight. Come back for game 2 fam. Come earlier though
    We'll see. If I'm in a mood to watch some five on eight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind being on whatever performance enhancing drugs he's on.

But I don't know want the half inch penis that goes along with it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jordan was missing the playoffs in the worst East in history in back-to-back seasons at the same stage of his career
    Jordan came back with Wizards because the Wizards owner promised him ownership and lied. He wasn't playing to win a ring but it would have been a nice luxury. That Wizards team was like LeBron's first season with Lakers, no extra star and a team with no championship or playoff experience. Good coach in Doug Collins though.

If Jordan wanted to win another ring he should have signed with Spurs for those remaining seasons. Of course what happened with Lakers and LeBron getting Anthony Davis is like Tim Duncan being traded to Wizards to pair with MJ just a game changer.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 finals appearances and this is only the second time bron won a game 1 lol

maybe guys like rummpd and dirksfinale will feel better knowing last time this happened they lost to dallas
    2011 Mavs were on a mission.

2020 Heat are goin' fishin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Bron had Dezellederolla as a team mate for two seasons in his hometown, this sets him apart from most superstars and is going to help to realise chip number 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This series is almost fully over as role players of Lakers also dominating and Heat injured - Bam got that nebulous first foul but even with that Heat looked by the half like they had no answers. Played scared. If Heat even win two games now I will be amazed but will be pulling for them. And yes Davis is MVP as draws double teams leaving others wide open and is quick defending the Heat bigs. Out.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    This series is almost fully over as role players of Lakers also dominating and Heat injured - Bam got that nebulous first foul but even with that Heat looked by the half like they had no answers. Played scared. If Heat even win two games now I will be amazed but will be pulling for them. And yes Davis is MVP as draws double teams leaving others wide open and is quick defending the Heat bigs. Out.

Thread Information