Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    seeing a back and forth of avant and mm/unt with them both on ignore is just glorious imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    seeing a back and forth of avant and mm/unt with them both on ignore is just glorious imo
    Of those two, I've only got old pedo on ignore. And it's been liberating. Maybe at some point, I'll putt the trigger on MM. But I do enjoy his comedic football takes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's much easier to name the abnormal..

You, your son MM, Fapps are the resident sociopaths.. You three weirdos make Koolaid_Man look like a good option for a babysitting job

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS/spurraider......guys, this is how you ignore somebody by constantly talking about it/them? Are you kidding me?

IGNORE ME TOTALLY.....ok? You just can't do it can ya?

I have no use for you two whiners/wimps at all be glad to get rid of that....wahwahwha...Avante won't do my thing, he does his thing...wahwahwah, that bull .

Constantly talking about Avante is ignoring him, really?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    It's much easier to name the abnormal..

You, your son MM, Fapps are the resident sociopaths.. You three weirdos make Koolaid_Man look like a good option for a babysitting job
    Calling me a Pedo knowing I have made it very clear I see that as being as sick as it gets, is normal?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The very first thing I ever said about this Olongapo thing was this.....

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

"How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !"

How can anyone not see how I feel about that sick ? How could...you pedo...come from that? Well?

It isn't normal to totally ignore what a person tells you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    One thing about that....THE NORMAL POSTER....is they really can't talk about much, once ya get deeper than movies/TV Shows/fast food.....what's left?

No Grant Holloway, Otis Webster, Angelo Poffo, Little Milton, X.L. Emerson, Hiawatha Francisco, Geechie Wiley talk.....bummer.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One thing about that....THE NORMAL POSTER....is they really can't talk about much, once ya get deeper than movies/TV Shows/fast food.....what's left?

No Grant Holloway, Otis Webster, Angelo Poffo, Little Milton, X.L. Emerson, Hiawatha Francisco, Geechie Wiley talk.....bummer.
    Shut up, Larry. You're only here to be made fun of and put on ignore lists.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Shut up, Larry. You're only here to be made fun of and put on ignore lists.
    Chucho, who here is in any position to make fun of anyone, well? And, what ignore list have I ever been on? I get more action here than anyone. My threads go pages and pages and look how many threads here are....AVANTE. Botton line stupid is generate some excitement, make an impact. I most certainly do that and everybody here knows when it comes to knowledge about most everything I'm ....Da Man.

Look at yourself Chucho, what do you do?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, who here is in any position to make fun of anyone, well? And, what ignore list have I ever been on? I get more action here than anyone. My threads go pages and pages and look how many threads here are....AVANTE. Botton line stupid is generate some excitement, make an impact. I most certainly do that and everybody here knows when it comes to knowledge about most everything I'm ....Da Man.

Look at yourself Chucho, what do you do?
    Your threads blow up because you're here to be made fun of. Lots of people make fun of you. Next to you being made fun and your spam posting, there is nothing else about your threads that are noteworthy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Your threads blow up because you're here to be made fun of. Lots of people make fun of you. Next to you being made fun and your spam posting, there is nothing else about your threads that are noteworthy.
    Dude, there is NOBODY here in any position to make fun of anyone. And the only real problem is nobody
    HERE can talk anything but movies, I can talk everything and it pisses them off. Dude, you do...0...here other than bug people, why?

Why can't you ignore AVANTE, yep, you NEED to mess with people, why?

Dude, you are a nothing here if you never posted again nobody would even notice it, yep, a ing nothing.

Stupid, a 20 second 100 yard dash.............hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, there is NOBODY here in any position to make fun of anyone. And the only real problem is nobody
    HERE can talk anything but movies, I can talk everything and it pisses them off. Dude, you do...0...here other than bug people, why?

Why can't you ignore AVANTE, yep, you NEED to mess with people, why?

Dude, you are a nothing here if you never posted again nobody would even notice it, yep, a ing nothing.

Stupid, a 20 second 100 yard dash.............hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~
    You dont know anything. That's why nobody respects you, your knowledge base is small.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You dont know anything. That's why nobody respects you, your knowledge base is small.
    Chucho, everybody here knows I'm on a whole other level and they can't stand it. That is why we see a total track dummy like SFS the track expert. the guy don't know , absolutely nothing and everybody knows it. I get no respect because I show off all that knowledge which is a no no on the internet.

Dude, I am surrounded by guys like you......a 20 second 100 yard dash.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Dwight Clark was a never a TE, only total idiots like we have here wouldn't get that.
    Last edited by Avant; 03-27-2019 at 04:38 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    One thing is for sure, normal people don't make up an entire fake life then spend years ramming down everyone's throat...especially someone in their 60's.

Thread Information