Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laugh at you whenever you're a little .

You're a little .

lol derp
    The ankle biting

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, it's good that you see the humor in your ankle biting. Everyone else does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was with mega funding for a "rock star" vs. a very unlikable candidate.

Trump vs. Hitler was nine percent margin.
    Joe Biden is not Hillary Clinton though. Polling suggests he's much more compe ive in Texas and is leading in much of the rust belt. Trump knows this which is why he tried to get Ukraine involved as soon as Biden began running and polling strongly against him. Basically got impeached in fear of Biden.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is not Hillary Clinton though. Polling suggests he's much more compe ive in Texas and is leading in much of the rust belt. Trump knows this which is why he tried to get Ukraine involved as soon as Biden began running and polling strongly against him. Basically got impeached in fear of Biden.
    The polls showed Hillary winning the rust belt too (pretty sure PA was even outside the margin of error heading into the election). The polls don’t factor in voter enthusiasm/turnout. The rust belt Republicans love Trump a lot more than the rust belt Democrats love any of these candidates, from Biden to Sanders.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep hearing that she’s a “safe dem” pick.

Never mind that she would get trounced by Trump but she’s also even more boring than Hillary in every way. Highly unappealing woman.
    she'd be a repeat of 84 mondale in every way possible

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I keep hearing that she’s a “safe dem” pick.

Never mind that she would get trounced by Trump but she’s also even more boring than Hillary in every way. Highly unappealing woman.
    She’s also the embodiment of every negative stereotype about female politicians that ever existed....shrill, y, etc...some of the stories about how she treats her interns are unreal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polls showed Hillary winning the rust belt too (pretty sure PA was even outside the margin of error heading into the election). The polls don’t factor in voter enthusiasm/turnout. The rust belt Republicans love Trump a lot more than the rust belt Democrats love any of these candidates, from Biden to Sanders.
    Hillary was not a great candidate to begin with and Bernie left her bruised badly from the primary. Let's see who the candidate is. Biden is not exciting but I think the rust belt just has a comfort factor with him. Warren, on the other hand, would get crushed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were fake polls in 2016, too. You enjoy rooting for your creeper on the strength of the submission polls, Ankle Biter X7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC the polls coming out of PA in the last few weeks were in the margin of error. Her lead got down to something like 3-4 points.

EDIT:

The average of the three final polls in Pennsylvania had Clinton leading by a single point and the last poll taken had Trump ahead by a point. He won the state by seven-tenths of a point.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...ot-a-lot-right

Yeah she was terrible.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is gaining by focusing on states with a high delegate count. He doesn't need Iowa and New Hampshire because he can outspend the national publicity that candidates get from winning those states. That's the real value of the early primaries - free media. It ain't the delegates.

I'm starting to think he has a real shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is gaining by focusing on states with a high delegate count. He doesn't need Iowa and New Hampshire because he can outspend the national publicity that candidates get from winning those states. That's the real value of the early primaries - free media. It ain't the delegates.

How so?

I dont think he's capable of winning even one primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah thats been his strat for sure... but hes still not polling all that well in CA or TX

still a month out, to be fair

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    There were fake polls in 2016, too. You enjoy rooting for your creeper on the strength of the submission polls, Ankle Biter X7.
    Kill yourself, got

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I still don't buy that Bloomberg is trying to win. I think he's trying to setup a third party run if Sanders or Warren gets the nomination. We can thank Bloomberg for Trump not being held accountable yesterday with all the money he dropped into Toomey's campaign. Bloomberg, I'll vote for Trump before I'll vote for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats been his strat for sure... but hes still not polling all that well in CA or TX

still a month out, to be fair
    Glass half empty or half full, I guess. He's leapfrogged into fourth place in a bunch of Super Tuesday states FWIW. I'd prefer he just drop out and pour his money into winning the senate if he's serious about any of this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glass half empty or half full, I guess. He's leapfrogged into fourth place in a bunch of Super Tuesday states FWIW. I'd prefer he just drop out and pour his money into winning the senate if he's serious about any of this.
    I'd like to know who these people are.

Here you have a bunch of moderate democrats crying about how Trump is an elite rich bas who doesn't give a but at the same time show support for another elite rich bas whose alliance is questionable at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here you have a bunch of moderate democrats crying about how Trump is an elite rich bas who doesn't give a but at the same time show support for another elite rich bas whose alliance is questionable at best.
    Team sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People who watch TV, I reckon.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Low information voters who’s support can be won if you hammer them with the same talking point over and over and over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't buy that Bloomberg is trying to win. I think he's trying to setup a third party run if Sanders or Warren gets the nomination. We can thank Bloomberg for Trump not being held accountable yesterday with all the money he dropped into Toomey's campaign. Bloomberg, I'll vote for Trump before I'll vote for him.
    Bloomberg is taking moderate votes from Biden per Morning Consult so he would be helping progressives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is taking moderate votes from Biden per Morning Consult so he would be helping progressives
    It's not about the primary. Bloomberg is perfectly fine with a Trump presidency or he wouldn't have put a ton of money into Toomey's campaign in 2016. It's about setting up a third party run to try to prevent a wealth tax that Sanders or Warren would try to push through as president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't be pouring his money into our side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, so triggered.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, so triggered.
    Your Dems are your corporate masters at the end of the day.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg, I'll vote for Trump before I'll vote for him.
    I mean I'm with you on " Bloomberg" but I can't think of a single thing that makes a Trump reelection preferable to a Bloomberg presidency.

Thread Information