Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they keep both Eubanks and Landale. Seems stupid to cut Eubanks. Really stupid. Especially if he is a casualty of the Zollins/Forbes giveaway.

If Landale can shoot 3s, no way they should cut him.

Eubanks on a recent pod said he’s worked a lot with Chip this summer on his 3, and evidently Chip is happy with his progress. I need to see some proof of that, but exciting potential.

Yak is on a great deal, but if Jock and Drew are both shooting 3s, Yak may need to be the one who is worried? Who knows. The roster is and will be a mess until more clarity in the plans develops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they keep both Eubanks and Landale. Seems stupid to cut Eubanks. Really stupid. Especially if he is a casualty of the Zollins/Forbes giveaway.

If Landale can shoot 3s, no way they should cut him.

Eubanks on a recent pod said he’s worked a lot with Chip this summer on his 3, and evidently Chip is happy with his progress. I need to see some proof of that, but exciting potential.

Yak is on a great deal, but if Jock and Drew are both shooting 3s, Yak may need to be the one who is worried? Who knows. The roster is and will be a mess until more clarity in the plans develops.
    I'm with you. I wasn't necessarily against the Zollins signing in principle -- take a gamble with a little bit of money on a player who could return from injury and pay off -- but Eubanks is the ing banger a team needs, he seems to really fit in with the young crew, and he's working his ass off to get better. He's likely never more than a bench guy or spot starter, but you need a man who can get into a game gone sloppy or inert and bash some skulls and rock the rim and get things going. Landale seems the same way, if a bit different skill set. They both have terrific chips on their shoulders.

No to letting Eubanks go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you tell him bryn sucks?
    Forgot to tbh. I’m sure he’ll figure it out himself during the first practice.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to tbh. I’m sure he’ll figure it out himself during the first practice.
    I bet bryn is a no limit practice soldier tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The powers that be need to change your name to Jock m8
    I agree!!

Do your thing, mods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jock on an Australian radio show talking about the Spurs, Patty Mills and the Olympic Bronze medal win.
    Excuse the hosts Spurs fans, they know next to nothing about basketball but are actually some of the more genuine people in the industry
    (from what I’m told).
    Some cool tidbits in there - supposedly an open court run set to take place in a few days time.
    Hopefully we can get an update about that from some of the Spurs media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jock on an Australian radio show talking about the Spurs, Patty Mills and the Olympic Bronze medal win.
    Excuse the hosts Spurs fans, they know next to nothing about basketball but are actually some of the more genuine people in the industry
    (from what I’m told).
    Some cool tidbits in there - supposedly an open court run set to take place in a few days time.
    Hopefully we can get an update about that from some of the Spurs media.

Sounds like this was before the right-wing freaks in this country plunged us back into quarantine because they won't get two vaccine ouchies and would rather die of Delta Covid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know 4 people recently who got covid two ended up in Hospital all 4 had been Vaccinated - Besides Delta you got the Mu and the Lamda variants both coming from South America - But hey let’s close down the Canadian Border and let’s open up our Southern Border that makes perfect sense in what ing world?

Oh an in case you didn’t know kids can’t get the Vaccine so I guess you labeled them right wing freaks because they are getting it and spreading it? Ya Dumb

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know 4 people recently who got covid two ended up in Hospital all 4 had been Vaccinated - Besides Delta you got the Mu and the Lamda variants both coming from South America - But hey let’s close down the Canadian Border and let’s open up our Southern Border that makes perfect sense in what ing world?

Oh an in case you didn’t know kids can’t get the Vaccine so I guess you labeled them right wing freaks because they are getting it and spreading it? Ya Dumb
    Shut the up and get back to us when you know 4 people with polio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol, Canada shut down the border with us and it's such a stupid ing moronic Republican topic about the southern border.

It's the right-wing freaks in Texas and Florida and all the stupid red states that are fuelling the fire for this ing thing, and your -ass governors who are making it impossible for school boards to protect their kids.

This is ENTIRELY the fault of the GOP and their death cult. all y'all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death cult from party of killing the innocent

Thread Information