Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are a very good team, but do realize many things. Your shotting percentage is higher than normal meaning players are on a hot streak. Your hot streak will cool off a little and pistons will take over. Pistons were not supposed to beat Miami we did, not supposed to beat LA last year we did.
    Not supposed to beat Spurs we will. Pistons have not played their way fo basketball in about 4 weeks, game 3 was the tip of the ice berg. We have yet to have Sheed or tayshun go off. Rip and antonio found their shot and Ben is being ben, so you spurs should not be so confident.

To say that whining will be the reason we win is sore loser talk. Manu and time get plenty of calls their way so.......
    Your 3 shot percentage is bloated and not normal. So I see spurs playing well and pistons have just begun so beware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all this "we" crap but...

hamtramck
    Lottery Pick

Position: Pass-First Guard
    Team: San Antonio Spurs
    vBookie Cash: $500

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are a very good team, but do realize many things. Your shotting percentage is higher than normal meaning players are on a hot streak. Your hot streak will cool off a little and pistons will take over. Pistons were not supposed to beat Miami we did, not supposed to beat LA last year we did.
    Not supposed to beat Spurs we will. Pistons have not played their way fo basketball in about 4 weeks, game 3 was the tip of the ice berg. We have yet to have Sheed or tayshun go off. Rip and antonio found their shot and Ben is being ben, so you spurs should not be so confident.

To say that whining will be the reason we win is sore loser talk. Manu and time get plenty of calls their way so.......
    Your 3 shot percentage is bloated and not normal. So I see spurs playing well and pistons have just begun so beware.
    Poor defense=elevated shooting %

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't spell "total loser" without t-r-o-l-l.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a roller coaster series from here on out...you got another dip coming tonight and one more peak on sunday....then it's over for piston fan. Spurs hustle was at about a 3 last game and they were still primed to take it.

Good win, but you show your true colors by sticking your chest out only after the fact...be a man and give props when the Spurs spank dat ass tonight.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You can't spell "total loser" without t-r-o-l-l.

The greatest trick San Antonio fans ever pulled was making people believe they don't fear the Pistons.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    respect them...not fear...aren't you in the same boat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't care if we lose tonight. Just don't lose the way, we lost the 3d game! If we were to lose, let it be by 1,2 points. I am convinced Spurs will not get spanked again tonight.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The greatest trick San Antonio fans ever pulled was making people believe they don't fear the Pistons.
    I'm simply not responding to the ass clown of a poster. If you or one of the other Pistons fans that have been here from day one had put that up I would gladly debate the issue (and I think my record shows that I have). But I'm not going to get baited into even trying to talk basketball with some goof who sees the Spurs play a bad game and suddenly comes out of the wood work to try and convince us that the Spurs might as well just hand over the LOB trophy right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

being nice. They don't respect us, so why respect them? em
    nice ignorant blanket statement.

By the way...who is "them"?

Crowned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks, Spacey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know guys -- hamtramck has absolutely convinced me. I can't see anything that can stop the Pistons now.

And fekz is right, too. I'm absolutely terrified of the Detroit Pistons. I haven't slept in like two weeks.

I'm guessing the Spurs will lose by around 75 tonight.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Det 96
    SA 83

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fat, bowling, potato chip eating, Canadians can't win in San Antonio anyway, so it doesn't matter how many you win there. You lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this space seems like as good a place to post my dream rather than a new thread.
    I have never, ever dreamed of the Spurs. But, I did early this morning. The Spurs were definitely down to the Pistons by like 9 & had been all game. The score at the time was Pistons 59 in the 3rd. Then all broke lose. The Spurs put on a basketball clinic of major proportions. The announcer's were ohh'ing and ahh'ing. SPURS win the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only "shotting" taking place is you "shotting" off at the mouth, Canadian Boy...eh? I thought it was funny when I found out you guys were North of the Canadian border...explains a lot. However, you are probably some little girlie Mav fan trying to have fun in here...probably never even been to Detroit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm scared too. Sniffle. Hold me.

What I don't understand is the desire to go onto another team's fan board and make ridiculous claims and predictions based on your homerism. That is not to say that you can't root for your team or want them to win, but where are your facts? Your stats?

And how on earth you can honestly claim you saw the Spurs playing well is entirely beyond my comprehension. They played like . Their defense took a nap. They left their energy on the plane. They uncharacteristically turned over the ball and had poor shot selection. Despite these unfortunate lapses, the Spurs were ahead at the end of the first, at the half, and straight through until the last minute of the third. The Pistons couldn't break loose until the middle of the fourth off of a team that was playing horribly bad.

Rasheed Wallace hasn't been a factor in this series, which should worry Pistons fans. The Spurs will make the defensive adjustments so that the easy looks and quick passes will be harder to come by. Tayshaun Prince has not been a factor in this series or the last - everyone is still waiting for him 'to go off' - when will he show up?

Tim historically doesn't have two bad playoff games in a row. He'll be ready. Manu won't shoot just 6 times. You have yet to discover an answer for this. The defense didn't limit Manu - his injury and energy and lack of rhythm limited him. As for the high three point % - it's lasted over the course of the playoffs, it's not a one game anomaly like, say, Ben's numbers. And you have no answer for it.

You want to talk basketball, let's talk. The Pistons are a good team, but the only way they were able to beat us is when we played badly. I don't expect that will happen again, and so far I haven't seen signs that they can play to same high level we can. You want to talk about facts, stats and numbers, bring it. Otherwise, you are a complete moron who has way too much free time on their hands - and a bizarre fixation with stirring up to get your kicks.

And that is all the time I have to spare on trolls like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Talk about big egos! Wow, give us a freaking break, kid! And, gee, I wonder why Sheed and Tayshaun have not "gone off" yet? Ya think it might have something to do with the Spurs' league best defense? And I don't know to which Spurs you are referring when you say "you spurs should not be so confident", but no worries, I'll just disregard your thoughts on this series to make things easier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your shotting percentage
    not sure what that is....and I don't think I want to!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would just like to know how Spurs fans' and some of the media's egos have anything to do with whether or not the Pistons will win tonight or not.

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would just like to know how Spurs fans' and some of the media's egos have anything to do with whether or not the Pistons will win tonight or not.

its because some detroit fans didnt read in the paper, or see on tv, that the spurs were done after ONE bad game... so all of a sudden we have big egos and the piston's get no respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its because some detroit fans didnt read in the paper, or see on tv, that the spurs were done after ONE bad game... so all of a sudden we have big egos and the piston's get no respect.

But that still doesn't explain how that translates to the players themselves.

Who on this current team has a problematic "huge" ego?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am confused here......

Isnt the Series 2-1 Spurs and didnt we beat them by 21 in game two?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am confused here......

Isnt the Series 2-1 Spurs and didnt we beat them by 21 in game two?
    Don't let facts confuse you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge ego leads to overconfidence leads to a loss.

Thread Information