Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've said before, as long as LMA is a main option meaning 1st or 2nd option Spurs are not le contenders. Spurs can still be le contenders with LMA on the team but only if he is 3rd or 4th option. Spurs need at least 2 to 3 players on the team to be better than LMA. I will not be attending another game until he is off the team or a 3rd or 4th go to guy.
    Nice of you to do.
    However, with so many PATFO slurpers, doubtful LMA and his role will be changed one iota by Popped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocalcio with the truth nukes
    The real Rocalcio would never say such a thing.

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be. This team is full of losers and a coach who can't get out of his own way. these clowns.
    This...

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu might have slapped Wombat and Beli for not playing defense
    It was awful to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not especially with our big3 mills,ddr,lma returning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offseason moves:
    - Re-sign Gay
    - Get rid of Cunningham, Pondexter, and Montejunas
    - Use MLE to sign Milutinov and 3-and-D swingman
    - Use first round picks on a big and a wing

2020 Roster:
    C - Poeltl, Milutinov, 1st round pick
    PF - Aldridge, Bertans, 3-and-D Swingman
    SF - DeRozan, Gay, 1st round pick
    SG - White, Forbes, Bellinelli
    PG - Murray, Mills, Walker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first round exit again if we’re lucky
    Considering the west is likely to be GS with or without KD, Houston, a stronger Lebron team, and a Kawhi+Clippers team...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once we get Murray back, see more of Lonnie and with White / Forbes continuing to improve, we will be a lot more fast paced, not unlike the Bucks prior to this year.

Forcing more turnovers and running more fast breaks. Assuming, DDR, LMA and Gay are still here, the half court offensive will flow through them.

We just never had a consistency with our offense this year as it depended on our shots falling. Running more should provide us with another route to scoring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not excited for next season

Younger better players benched for the sake of scrub bums

Soft, mentally weak losers leading the team in shots and usage

Regular season wins just to find out which key mistakes are necessary to lose in the playoffs

It's just going to be crap

Sorry for the spoilers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Milutinov even playable in today's NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure the Spurs are shaking in their boots at you not going to your one annual
    Game with an upper deck ticket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad thing is without choking this season still going

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not from what I've seen of his highlights. So called.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not from what I've seen of his highlights. So called.
    Lack of hops is fine.

Can he, you know, switch on the PnR?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lack of hops is fine.

Can he, you know, switch on the PnR?
    Even if he was playable, would it even matter? It's not like he'd get minutes anyway.

Fwiw, moving on the pick and roll was a strength of his at the lower European levels when he was drafted. Since moving up in compe ion to the Euroleague as a starter, not so much. Whether that's the scheme or being heavier or better compe ion, I don't know.

For the NBA, I'd say worse than Poeltl, better than Pau.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm . . . maybe time to draft Bol Bol if he falls to us and Duombouya doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm excited.
    I truly hope our health is better next year.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off-season seems more exciting tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you on all of this.

DeMar had the most efficient season of his career...which is sad since we still saw plenty of moments where he was either chucking away needlessly or letting the refs get in his head. He has the most value on the market, but also has an albatross of a contract to move.

Patty is still getting paid on a good series that he had 5 years ago. I don't care how nice of a guy he is, he can't defend or pass, and his three-pointer has abandoned him. 2014 was great and all, but...GTFO. Please trade him while he still has some value. Same goes with Beli, tbh.

Gay CAN be the Spurs x-factor....but that only happens like 40% of the time. You never know what you are going to get. On the fence with him coming back.

Dante and Pondy are obvious outs. Total waste of space on the bench, not sure what the FO was thinking.

Keep LMA, get a legitimate 2nd star next to him, and hope Murray comes back strong next year. The rest can work itself out.
    LMA as a first option?? U guys simply want to make the playoffs, then? Not aspire to win a ring? Gocha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Walker breaks out like White did this year there will still be good minutes playing four for Gay. What I'm more concerned with is dumping one of Mills or Belinelli so Murray, White, and Forbes can play most of the guard minutes.
    I agree with this take. I hope Rudy does come back on a decent deal because he played well for us. Marco or Patty needs to be moved because they are too one dimensional and the good dimension they bring is too inconsistent against quality opponents.

I've been speaking loudly about how I think Lonnie is gonna have a break out barring injuries next season and I hope RC and Pop do the smart thing and get Marco on another team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recruit Durant.

And end all miseries......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol...pop seeing a veteran standing in front of young talent? Was that really typed? Has that thought ever gone through his head? Just curious
    Um, Terry Porter/Antonio Daniels "in front of" Parker, Jefferson/Jackson "in front of" Leonard or Gasol in front of Poeltl this past season.

Do you idiots think before you type your drivel or what?

Anyway, I'm excited for next season as well. Now, it is contingent on Pop making some sacrifices on the roster (jettisoning Mills, Belinelli and/or Pondexter) but making a smart move or two could propel this team back up the standing.

Getting bigger, stronger, more athletic, versatile and defensive minded on the wings should be the biggest priority.

Can Ben Moore crack a main roster spot after two seasons in the G League? Will we see major growth in the games of Poeltl, White and Walker? Can Murray fully recover and be a better contributor on offense? Will Pop/R.C. package the two 1st round picks or use them to better the team and add more young, "hungry" talent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offseason moves:
    - Re-sign Gay
    - Get rid of Cunningham, Pondexter, and Montejunas
    - Use MLE to sign Milutinov and 3-and-D swingman
    - Use first round picks on a big and a wing

2020 Roster:
    C - Poeltl, Milutinov, 1st round pick
    PF - Aldridge, Bertans, 3-and-D Swingman
    SF - DeRozan, Gay, 1st round pick
    SG - White, Forbes, Bellinelli
    PG - Murray, Mills, Walker
    Walker isn't a PG and Beli needs to go, period. That ship has sailed and the team needs more defense (even if a flier on a veteran like Sefolosha or Corey Brewer).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm excited for next season.

Spurs won't be a contender at all but that's ok. It's funny to me how fans insist on living missery and frustration just beacause their team won't be fighting for winning the championship. Have a live boys

Aldridge looks totally fine despite his age, DeRozan can only be better after a his first season here and hopefully some shooting improvement with Spurs coaches. We've got White, Murray and Walker and they all will play minutes next season. I enjoy Bertan's game and I'm even starting to respect Brynn Forbes.

There will be changes in the secondary players and these can improve notably the team. I expect PATFO to do a much better job balancing the roster. Of course we will have some bad contracts, valuable veterans that nobody likes but help to win, surprising unknown basketball players and a lot of players for the haters to talk trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm excited for next season.

Spurs won't be a contender at all but that's ok. It's funny to me how fans insist on living missery and frustration just beacause their team won't be fighting for winning the championship. Have a live boys

Aldridge looks totally fine despite his age, DeRozan can only be better after a his first season here and hopefully some shooting improvement with Spurs coaches. We've got White, Murray and Walker and they all will play minutes next season. I enjoy Bertan's game and I'm even starting to respect Brynn Forbes.

There will be changes in the secondary players and these can improve notably the team. I expect PATFO to do a much better job balancing the roster. Of course we will have some bad contracts, valuable veterans that nobody likes but help to win, surprising unknown basketball players and a lot of players for the haters to talk trash.
    Agree.....!

Thread Information