Page 117 of 745 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 teams trade:
    Spurs get: Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, 4th pick
    Lakers get: Pau Gasol, Kawhi Leonard, Chandler Parsons
    Suns get: Patrick Mills, Lonzo Ball
    Grizzlies: TJ Warren, 16th, 25th
    Lol the Lakers are literally trying to dump Deng and his albatross of a contract bc they can’t sign Lebron and PG without doing so. The last thing they’re gonna do is take on Parsons’ even more absurd contract, let alone Gasol’s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This er is actually right tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 teams trade:
    Spurs get: Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, 4th pick
    Lakers get: Pau Gasol, Kawhi Leonard, Chandler Parsons
    Suns get: Patrick Mills, Lonzo Ball
    Grizzlies: TJ Warren, 16th
    i'd take that obviously. not happening tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is actually true, then I don't see him getting traded during the draft at all.
    Jabaris info comes from kawhis camp it seems, they feed him what to say be careful with stuff he says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the Lakers are literally trying to dump Deng and his albatross of a contract bc they can’t sign Lebron and PG without doing so. The last thing they’re gonna do is take on Parsons’ even more absurd contract.
    parsons and gasol tbh

for ingram, ball, and kuzma no less

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but the claim is the Spurs failed to handle his injury properly. That needs to be refuted if untrue.
    That’s my biggest beef. That’s the question that needs to be answered and tbh should be easy..it’s getting ignored by the media and spun around like the Spurs have ed up this entire thing (Cowherd)..

Only a few (Skip, SAS) have somewhat called out Kawhi..SAS said stop blaming them and just say you wanna live in LA meanwhile Skip is somewhat saying injury is BS.

But the media wants LeBron in LA so bad they can’t it up by ripping Kawhi and tarnishing his character..let’s aim at PATFO cause they’re on the way out and nobody likes them (media) anyways..

Once again the mainstream media acting on another agenda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs know what is going on, have for a while, unlike Leonard’s amateur hour team, aren’t showing their hand.

Star players sign free agent contracts with different teams all the time. Players ask for trades all the time.

What doesn’t happen all the time is for players with two years left on their contracts to fake injuries and sit out the season while collecting $19 million, then demanding an immediate trade to a specific destination and fabricating bull reasons why.

If Kawhi just wanted to play for the Lakers, he could play out his contract and sign there in 2019. If he just wanted out of SA, he’d accept a trade to a number of teams.

I think the plan was to back the Spurs into a corner and be so cancerous that they’d be glad just to get rid of him for Ingram, Kuzma, picks, and Luol Deng’s contract, so the Lakers would still have enough cap space to add LeBron and Paul George too. As though the Spurs would be suckered into helping build the next superteam, like some cucked husband settling for whatever tchotchkes his wife lets him take, while giving her the house, cars, bank accounts and half his paycheck in the divorce settlement because “it’s for the good of the kids” and “let’s just move on.” The Spurs aren’t frickin’ Blake.
    JFC that last line is saveage AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This er is actually right tbh
    It’s still embarrassing having him represent the fanbase. The tp thing is extremely weak, tony may not even be on the team next year, especially if it’s you or him. He’s his scapegoat. I mean seriously he’s so angry at tp he’s only willing to go longterm to lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say the Spurs do not trade Kawhi and expect him to report to training camp and play all upcoming season. However, Kawhi refuses and sits the entire season. Would the Spurs have a legal right to pause his contract for another season since he elected not to show up and was healthy?

I am not saying that the Spurs should do this, but I wonder what their options would be.
    If you're going with the 'no trade' plan, you don't want him around the team, anyway. YOU send HIM home, like PHO did with Bledsoe. You just say that you don't want him injured while exploring trade options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now skip bayless's opinion carries weight around here? Oh how the mighty have fallen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now skip bayless's opinion carries weight around here? Oh how the mighty have fallen
    Skip is laughable but his high regard of the spurs is consistent. Whether he is paid to always back them up or not his argument obviously speaks to the fans who feel the same way. Same with Kawhi Fans and Shannon (edited).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Boston, Philly, and Cleveland I think the Spurs can get a decent bidding war for Leonard with a reasonable return. That will take probably some time this summer. Right now the environment is not conducive for a good return, even with the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he's getting more attention now than ever.

maybe thats what he wanted all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link: 3 team trade-Memphis, SA, 76ers

Grizzlies Receive:

· Convington & Jarred Bayless
    · Rights to Jonah Bolden
    · 76ers 10th pick
    · 76ers 38 pick

Spurs Receive:
    ·Fultz & Saric
    · Grizzlies 4th Pick
    · 76ers 26th pick
    · 76ers 39th pick
    · Rights Anzejs Pasecniks

76ers Receive:
    Kawhi Leonard & Chandler Parsons

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Between Boston, Philly, and Cleveland I think the Spurs can get a decent bidding war for Leonard with a reasonable return. That will take probably some time this summer. Right now the environment is not conducive for a good return, even with the draft.
    How do you figure if Kawhi only wants to play in LA? Just seems like Lakers vs. Clippers with only the Clippers' having any sense of urgency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Grizzlies Receive:

· Rights to Jonah Bolden
    · 76ers 10th pick
    · 76ers 38 pick

Spurs Receive:
    ·Fultz & Saric
    · Grizzlies 4th Pick
    · 76ers 26th pick
    · 76ers 39th pick

76ers Receive:
    Low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you figure if Kawhi only wants to play in LA? Just seems like Lakers vs. Clippers with only the Clippers' having any sense of urgency.
    Go read earlier parts of the thread. The Laker's cap room has an expiration date. If they can't get a panic trade by the Spurs (and they can't), they can sign LeBron and PG, but they won't be close to MAX cap room next summer, because they'll have to stretch Deng to even sign the first two players. The would be able to offer Kawhi only like $80-90M under that scenario. Leverage by 'the group' is gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi blaming tp would be like me blaming robdiaz to leave spurstalk and join lakers underground exclusive.

Does robdiaz suck? yes. Is he a ? No doubt. Would I like him to have a very painful death? Without question.
    But I still wouldn’t demand to be on lakersunderground, especially if spurstalk is paying 20 million for my services

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard's camp has played almost all their cards. The last would be leaking that he won't play for any team next season other than the Lakers. At which point the Spurs say thanks, we're not paying you and not trading you to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at a variety of Celtic based publications running with the notion that Jaylen Brown would be enough as the main asset in a Kawhi trade package

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Grizzlies Receive:

· Rights to Jonah Bolden
    · 76ers 10th pick
    · 76ers 38 pick

Spurs Receive:
    ·Fultz & Saric
    · Grizzlies 4th Pick
    · 76ers 26th pick
    · 76ers 39th pick

76ers Receive:
    sixers aren't sending fultz/saric/covington/10th for kawhi and the parsons albatross

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does robdiaz suck? yes. Is he a ? No doubt. Would I like him to have a very painful death? Without question.
    what has RD2191 done to you to deserve this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was considered a top 3-5 player by the masses. Some picked him as MVP favorite..Some were even saying LeBron should come to SA and play with a player like him..

He fell through the cracks and was forgotten cause his bruised thigh hurt too much. Some talking heads weren’t even ready to write the Spurs off because he could’ve came back..

Kawhi did this to himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland's motivated to try to keep LeBron. The other two think they're close and don't want the other, or the Cavs, to get Leonard. Even if it's a one year rental that's worth something and GMs and coaches always think they can change a player's mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was considered a top 3-5 player by the masses. Some picked him as MVP favorite..Some were even saying LeBron should come to SA and play with a player like him..

He fell through the cracks and was forgotten cause his bruised thigh hurt too much. Some talking heads weren’t even ready to write the Spurs off because he could’ve came back..

Kawhi did this to himself

Thread Information