My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Missi didn’t shoot that prnalty

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo without Modric will always have more hardware than midget outside Catalunya Stay salty midgetfan.
    Thanks to Ramos

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So Ronaldo won trophies with Portugal and United thanks to Ramos? You're an idiot

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    So Ronaldo won trophies with Portugal and United thanks to Ramos? You're an idiot
    No moron he won them thanks to Eder and when he faced Messi in UCL
    He got cucked ked every time
    Ronaldo is finished now that he can’t ride Pepe and Ramos to glory. Funny how quiet you were after the Atletico match

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s ok we acquired Brahim Diaz

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It’s ok we acquired Brahim Diaz
    All talking aside the scoreline greatly flattered Barca. I don’t trust our defense at all. Ter Stegen was in god mode.

Vinicius is the real deal once he gets his decision making in the final third together.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No moron he won them thanks to Eder and when he faced Messi in UCL
    He got cucked ked every time
    Ronaldo is finished now that he can’t ride Pepe and Ramos to glory. Funny how quiet you were after the Atletico match
    You've been saying Ronaldo is finished for the past 5 seasons or so in the process he 3peated in the CL You'll be right eventually, since every athlete has to retire at some point but my point still stands, you're an idiot.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    All talking aside the scoreline greatly flattered Barca. I don’t trust our defense at all. Ter Stegen was in god mode.

Vinicius is the real deal once he gets his decision making in the final third together.
    Yeah Vinicius just lacks experience, great talent tbh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    You've been saying Ronaldo is finished for the past 5 seasons or so in the process he 3peated in the CL You'll be right eventually, since every athlete has to retire at some point but my point still stands, you're an idiot.
    You called Messi a spectator when he ruins Madrid time and time again. You have one moronic take after another. Literally the highest scorer in clasico history.

He's literally had Madrid players kneel on the floor after games because he wrecked them so much. You talk because you can't stand the fact that far more people consider Messi the GOAT than they do Ronaldo, and it's not even close.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You called Messi a spectator when he ruins Madrid time and time again. You have one moronic take after another. Literally the highest scorer in clasico history.
    He was a spectator this game and his performances against the best european clubs have been underwhelming in recent years, those are facts backed up by his KO stage numbers.

He's literally had Madrid players kneel on the floor after games because he wrecked them so much. You talk because you can't stand the fact that far more people consider Messi the GOAT than they do Ronaldo, and it's not even close.
    He's not my GOAT, Ronaldo had the better careerPERIOD

I don't care how many of Girona's defenders midget makes look silly.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Dude, why you still falling for Bynumite ? Everybody knows Messi is the all-time leader in both assists and goals in El Clásico. Madrid fans only on themselves when they say Messi only appears on easy games.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He was a spectator this game and his performances against the best european clubs have been underwhelming in recent years, those are facts backed up by his KO stage numbers.

He's not my GOAT, Ronaldo had the better careerPERIOD

I don't care how many of Girona's defenders midget makes look silly.
    and how about Ronaldo's performances against better teams the first half of his career? He was considered a flat track bully for a majority of his career up until fairly recently.

Messi has more goals against the top 6 in england than Ronaldo, but I do agree in recent years Messi has been underwhelming in UCL.

Barcelona refs.

Disgusting.

I had to watch the game on replay but the refs today..killed way to many potential madrid counters.

La LIGa not even hiding it anymore

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barcelona refs.

Disgusting.

I had to watch the game on replay but the refs today..killed way to many potential madrid counters.

La LIGa not even hiding it anymore
    Yeah that Ramos foul on Rakitic that went uncalled in the box was brutal

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Dude, why you still falling for Bynumite ? Everybody knows Messi is the all-time leader in both assists and goals in El Clásico. Madrid fans only on themselves when they say Messi only appears on easy games.
    Somebody needs to entertain him

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Would Madrid fans take back Mourinho?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would Madrid fans take back Mourinho?
    No.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Zidane already said he will take over in July, tbh.

No way you don't wait if you are Florentino.

Zidane did say he wants to make a major cleaning. He knows this Madrid roster is burnt out. Both Zidane and Sidenaldo were smart to leave, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Love to have Zidane back but that would just hurt his legacy. Whatever he does, will never be as good as a threepeat in the CL.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If I was FloPez I would go after Guillermo Barros Schelotto tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane already said he will take over in July, tbh.

No way you don't wait if you are Florentino.

Zidane did say he wants to make a major cleaning. He knows this Madrid roster is burnt out. Both Zidane and Sidenaldo were smart to leave, tbh.
    i thought ZZ was going to succeed Allegri tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But at this point the ty press and the internet will throw every name and rumour out there

Or some BS like « Zidane will join if he can get Hazard, Mbappe, etc etc »

In terms of legacy, Zidane should go to PSG..Just making a CL final would enhance his. The bar is that low at that Club .

Gonna be a wild coaching carousel this summer (

My prediction:

Juve: Zidane (70%), Conte (30%)
    Madrid: Mourinho (35%), Zidane (30%), Allegri (20%), Pochettino (15%)
    Inter: Conte (60%), Allegri (40%)

Zidane or Mourinho will get the PSG job if Tuchel is fired..

For the rest, Emery/Solkajear/Sarri will likely be retained for next season..The latter is favorite to get the Roma job if Chelsea sack him.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Solari with the truth bombs today, which obviously means he's getting sacked tomorrow.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Solari with the truth bombs today, which obviously means he's getting sacked tomorrow.
    What did he say?

Thread Information