Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are going to be grind-out, slow tempo games, tbh..

Only Spurs-Warriors will be fast-paced and exciting for the casual fan(ironically)..

Good or bad for the NBA?..or meaningless?..

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    meaningless they should just skip right to the Finals with Heat and Spurs

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    the WCF will be fun to watch imho no matter whether it features memphis or OKC, 's gonna be jolly interesting with their past feud tbh

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    the WCF will be fun to watch imho no matter whether it features memphis or OKC, 's gonna be jolly interesting with their past feud tbh
    We seem to have a rivalry with just about everyone in the conference, wether it be Spurs, Lakers, Memphis, or Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the NBA's point of view, its fine. While the rule changes in the past decade have favored more offense, the league is more obsessed with stars than fast paced games. Each series has at least one star that commentators can drool over. GS-SA has Steph Curry, OKC-Memphis has Durant, NY-Indiana has Carmelo, and Heat-Bulls has Lebron. Plenty of stars for the star driven league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should just skip to the part where David Stern hands the championship trophy to Miami tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We seem to have a rivalry with just about everyone in the conference, wether it be Spurs, Lakers, Memphis, or Houston.
    le contenders are like that. We've had rivalries with LAL, DAL, PHX, and you guys.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    From the NBA's point of view, its fine. While the rule changes in the past decade have favored more offense, the league is more obsessed with stars than fast paced games. Each series has at least one star that commentators can drool over. GS-SA has Steph Curry, OKC-Memphis has Durant, NY-Indiana has Carmelo, and Heat-Bulls has Lebron. Plenty of stars for the star driven league.
    I'm actually a bit surprised there isn't more stars with all the college kids and European players flooding into the NBA each year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually a bit surprised there isn't more stars with all the college kids and European players flooding into the NBA each year.
    You'd have to be hyped up since high school to be a league-sanctioned superstar. And the casuals hate the Euros since they're not black enough (hence why Dirk was called soft and Manu was called a flopper, though there's truth to these statements).

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You'd have to be hyped up since high school to be a league-sanctioned superstar. And the casuals hate the Euros since they're not black enough (hence why Dirk was called soft and Manu was called a flopper, though there's truth to these statements).
    European players just aren't used to the contact that some of the more ghetto and not to be racist but black players that grow up playing in open gyms and out door pick up games against older more physical compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even imagine the meltdowns if KD leads a team of scrubs past the Spurs..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even imagine the meltdowns if KD leads a team of scrubs past the Spurs..
    Hey bud, can you do me a favor and make your ellipses 3 .'s instead of 2, tbh?..if you don't mind, I'd consider it a personal favor, tbh, I won't forget it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't tell me how to live my life!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks b, keep up the good work, btw..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall the Thunder having a rivalry with the T'Wolves or the Kings

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Duncan, Manu, and Parker are stars. I'd say they're bigger stars than Stephen Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S om is relative, not absolute. If the league were comprised completely of players with identical talent levels, none of them would be stars, regardless of how good they were. A league of LeBrons wouldn't have any standouts.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S om is relative, not absolute. If the league were comprised completely of players with identical talent levels, none of them would be stars, regardless of how good they were. A league of LeBrons wouldn't have any standouts.
    I disagree, one of them is gonna be overated!

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    True, but having only KD and LeBron ruling the league with their talent level is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis/OKC is going to be a of an entertaining series. I expect it to go at least 6 games.

Spurs and Warriors may not last past 5, but it should be fun basketball unless we COMPLETELY shut down Del... I mean Steph Curry.

Thread Information