Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I saw a starter munching on tacos while he sits his ass down after not doing anything in the whole defensive possession. Just standing around in the left field..no thanks

To be fair, pitches nowadys are so much faster...relievers are consistently throwing 95+

The modern athlete imo...some fat in the 60s was probably happy at throwing a 45

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Field a couple of plays. Go up to bat a couple of times. Sit on your ass eating sunflower seeds the rest of the game. That's basically a typical day at the office for a fatbol player. They have the highest salaries too if I'm not mistaken. The money earned per calorie burned ratio must be astronomical tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still better than Povertyball though, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Field a couple of plays. Go up to bat a couple of times. Sit on your ass eating sunflower seeds the rest of the game. That's basically a typical day at the office for a fatbol player. They have the highest salaries too if I'm not mistaken. The money earned per calorie burned ratio must be astronomical tbh.
    Over or under 50 calories the amount an outfield pitcher burns in one game?

Imo, over since chewing gum is burns about 20...

And what is with fatball rednecks and their sesame seeds..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure it wasn't Tony Parker in preseason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Basketball players are the softest athletes in the world.
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 10-17-2016 at 09:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Why do baseball players get injured?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Midnight already took your asses to the woodshed 100 times... Literally.

Baseball living in this s head 24/7

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't like it? Don't watch. Go back to your ty poverty ball with its one Pele style highlight play

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't like it? Don't watch. Go back to your ty poverty ball with its one Pele style highlight play
    The Buster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this was the game all the floppytrot fans were excited about all week

http://www.espnfc.us/report?gameId=450932

Of course it ended in that score

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs-Giants game 4 was worth the excitement of about 500 povertyball games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scores

The numerical number placed on a scoreboard is about as exciting as hitting a 100 score in darts. ...

Nah, scratch that darts is significantly more enjoyable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midnight already took your asses to the woodshed 100 times... Literally.

Baseball living in this s head 24/7
    Even their favorite target David Ortiz was reaching 17mph on the basepaths this post-season at 40 years old with bad feet. That's only 2 mph less than Robben's "legendary" world cup sprint.

Soccer players are just poor all around athletes, probably the worst in all of the major sports, as I've proven ad infinitum. They're unmatched at jogging around, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scores

The numerical number placed on a scoreboard is about as exciting as hitting a 100 score in darts. ...

A run counts the same as a goal, so bad argument there.

I mean, just bring up the "highlight" video of that floptrot match, and the first highlight is a weak header lobbed at about 10mph right into the goalie's hands. Some other "notable highlights" were a slow ass juke move, a cross pass into a weak shot that dribbled off, And a slide tackle in the box. The only decent highlight was a diving save. 4 shots on goal the entire match.

"But they jog around."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scores

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Scores

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Scores

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    truthbomb tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dream gameday forecast for a fatbol player: cloudy with a chance of meatballs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I saw a starter munching on tacos while he sits his ass down after not doing anything in the whole defensive possession. Just standing around in the left field..no thanks

To be fair, pitches nowadys are so much faster...relievers are consistently throwing 95+

The modern athlete imo...some fat in the 60s was probably happy at throwing a 45
    Over or under 50 calories the amount an outfield pitcher burns in one game?

Imo, over since chewing gum is burns about 20...

And what is with fatball rednecks and their sesame seeds..
    Scores

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball and povertyball both are boring as . I will take Baseball over povertyball any day of the week though.

Soccer is a fun sport to play, but incredibly boring to watch. Kind of similar to golf in that regard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously why is chewing and spitting sunflower seeds such a big part of fatball? Trying to watch my Cubs make history, but every time they pan to David Roberts he's spitting and it's ing disgusting tbh.

I know there's very little strategy involved in fatball and 'managers' don't do but god damn the least you could do is not gross viewers out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously why is chewing and spitting sunflower seeds such a big part of fatball? Trying to watch my Cubs make history, but every time they pan to David Roberts he's spitting and it's ing disgusting tbh.

I know there's very little strategy involved in fatball and 'managers' don't do but god damn the least you could do is not gross viewers out.
    Not as disgusting as the average obeseball player, imo.

Thread Information