Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remaining schedule... show me a loss, because I don’t see one.
    Can’t tell if serious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just figured it out and did it myself:

https://imgur.com/gallery/qvv5Jag
    I dont know how to make it show up without clicking the link
    I wonder if he was saying good pass or way to pass the ball.
    Just before DDR made a good pass to KJ for the three

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remaining schedule... show me a loss, because I don’t see one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just figured it out and did it myself:

https://imgur.com/gallery/qvv5Jag
    I dont know how to make it show up without clicking the link
    Hmm, I don't know what to think... To me it looks more like a general comment, than something directly aimed at DeMar - especially since DeRozan isn't even looking at Keldon before or after the comment, so it doesn't look like it caught his attention. I'm more inclined to believe it was more of a directive towards the whole team, which is great to see. Keldon is just a rookie but exhibits many qualities that you'd expect from a vet. He can become a very special player - he's tough, plays solid D, attacks the rim, brings high energy on and off the floor, has above-average passing/playmaking skills for a player of his archetype, and his stroke from 3 looked solid last night - he made a three and had another make which was waived off due to a prior foul. Excellent pick by the FO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, I don't know what to think... To me it looks more like a general comment, than something directly aimed at DeMar - especially since DeRozan isn't even looking at Keldon before or after the comment, so it doesn't look like it caught his attention. I'm more inclined to believe it was more of a directive towards the whole team, which is great to see. Keldon is just a rookie but exhibits many qualities that you'd expect from a vet. He can become a very special player - he's tough, plays solid D, attacks the rim, brings high energy on and off the floor, has above-average passing/playmaking skills for a player of his archetype, and his stroke from 3 looked solid last night - he made a three and had another make which was waived off due to a prior foul. Excellent pick by the FO.
    Most impressive thing is he knows where to be on defense most times, especially when Pop is strict on defensive positioning and goes nuts over it. I've watched many games when Lonnie, DJ, even White looking lost on defense during their rookie years. It's like night and day. Definitely reminscent of Kawhi back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most impressive thing is he knows where to be on defense most times, especially when Pop is strict on defensive positioning and goes nuts over it. I've watched many games when Lonnie, DJ, even White looking lost on defense during their rookie years. It's like night and day. Definitely reminscent of Kawhi back then.

If you haven't seen this yet, take a look, off Friday's game. What makes Keldon such a good man-to-man defender is that he's not only smart, but also has the size and strength to stay with his man, fighting through screens and staying on his toes to prevent the opponent from blazing past him. His footwork is very impressive. I especially like that he already knows the way defense is played in the NBA - unlike DJ, who far too often reaches in whilst trying to go for a block or strip the opponent, often giving up and-1's that should have just been two points, Keldon sticks to his man and puts his hands straight up, whilst keeping his feet moving and his body between the basket and his defender as they draw closer to the basket. No gambling, no over-reacting, just straight fundamentals.

Keldon obviously doesn't have the length that Kawhi has, but apart from that there's no indicators that he can't be close to, or as good, as Kawhi is defensively. The real question mark though is what his game can evolve to offensively - if he gets more consistent from deep, he can be an extremely solid 3&D wing, but for some reason I see his ceiling being even higher. To me, he and Lonnie are most definitely the two highest ceiling players on the team right now, and the best of all is that they have great chemistry together. A starting backcourt of White, Lonnie, Keldon is future sound.

Thread Information