Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any opposing views are automatically "enemy" Fully fascist terminology.

You ers aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It makes it easier to make the case for what you really are.

I have zero doubt you would have been goose-stepping and cheering had you lived in Germany in 1935.
    I can't really tell if you are talking about the democrats or the republicans. Maybe, just the establishment.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm, mass outrage from who? I do recall those protesters being called stupid, etc, not sure about outrage (can't speak for RG and boutons though).

Thought most of the Maga s protests were fairly peaceful, tbh, like this one...

You and chumpy were blabbering about the protestors not having the right to kill others. You were also crying about people needed to lock down or in 2 weeks......but here protesting is safe and they have a right to not social distance!!!! Go get em 129k

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hey looters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man just when White people were onboard with this anti-police brutality too. Now this happens and the focus is going to be on the riots and the responses to murder instead of the actual murder itself. Minorities need a leader but gone are the days of MLK or Cesar Chavez

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you were crying about protests... now you aren't saying anything.... not very smart
    Sure I was.
    Just make up like your orange god.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “in the meantime I will turn it into a racial war.
    Chews behind everything. They even got into my socks”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That curtain has already been pulled open. We get that you didn't want her to out you like that.
    So...you have a conspiracy theory that RG's wife was an active member of this board and you are claiming she cucked RG and that you've exposed this?

God damn, you're a delusional sicko. It's a good thing you're an ineffectual incel who wont step beyond his own sidewalk, otherwise you'd need to be committed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and chumpy were blabbering about the protestors not having the right to kill others. You were also crying about people needed to lock down or in 2 weeks......but here protesting is safe and they have a right to not social distance!!!! Go get em 129k
    Quote or link where I said that? Wouldn't want to think you're lying.

I actually asked if they were wearing masks and social distancing... I can quote that for you.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    how pathetic is it that you have to resort to post count smack when you literally follow the same posters around all day commenting nonstop get a ing life you old piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man just when White people were onboard with this anti-police brutality too. Now this happens and the focus is going to be on the riots and the responses to murder instead of the actual murder itself. Minorities need a leader but gone are the days of MLK or Cesar Chavez

we kneel peacefuly, people complain. we riot, people complain. its a lose/lose for victims of racism and white supremacy. sitting in silence and hoping and praying it goes away isn't going to work.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...you have a conspiracy theory that RG's wife was an active member of this board and you are claiming she cucked RG and that you've exposed this?

God damn, you're a delusional sicko. It's a good thing you're an ineffectual incel who wont step beyond his own sidewalk, otherwise you'd need to be committed.
    She was an active member on ST. You can ask him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we kneel peacefuly, people complain. we riot, people complain. its a lose/lose for victims of racism and white supremacy. sitting in silence and hoping and praying it goes away isn't going to work.
    Oh, the humanity!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How will Mr. Target sleep at night knowing his store got ransacked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang I forgot I signed the pe ion to ignore you. if you reply, don't expect a response.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We care more about the cost of replacing insured goods than we do lives.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're proud of that?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We care more about the cost of replacing insured goods than we do lives.
    The rioters are a bigger threat to my families safety than Police

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Move back to Europe, bro. this country is getting darker and darker. it won't be long before your family tree starts to look like a bunch of blake griffin's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you but man this was the ONE time white people were like holy that’s ed up. Usually you have those trolls who are like “well there’s 2 sides to every story” or “ he shouldn’t be resisting arrest to begin with.” But not this time. This time everybody was on the same page. It’s a bad look to riot now. And that’s why I said minorities need real leadership and not Colin ing Kapernick.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Move back to Europe, bro. this country is getting darker and darker. it won't be long before your family tree starts to look like a bunch of blake griffin's.
    I am. But we are both being replaced. USA is turning asian and hispanic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for perfectly and succinctly articulating the concept of white privilege.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you but man this was the ONE time white people were like holy that’s ed up. Usually you have those trolls who are like “well there’s 2 sides to every story” or “ he shouldn’t be resisting arrest to begin with.” But not this time. This time everybody was on the same page. It’s a bad look to riot now. And that’s why I said minorities need real leadership and not Colin ing Kapernick.
    can't keep trying to pacify whitey's feelings. they are the ones who can fix this but they choose not too. that Target and those business will be back Mr. Floyd will not. Just like Philando Castill who was also from Minnesota. people are fed up and rightfully so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were riots in MLK's time too. Rioters exploit a situation for personal gain, or for s. They're not activists.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Thank you for perfectly and succinctly articulating the concept of white privilege.
    I've never encountered so much white privilege. We have the power to fix this broken system. Make things right, not just white.

Thread Information