Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising. Trump does not care about non-Trump voters, and I am pretty sure this call was not his idea.
    Sad but true. The Floyd family was nothing but a prop to him in that call -- it was a call made to satisfy a checklist requirement of what a normal president would do. Nothing more.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police need to stop the looters and riots. Protestors need to stop the looters and rioters.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many would argue that Trump was born from the last president.
    Sometimes there's a political price to doing the right thing.

That a black president speaking diplomatically and calming a nation on race issues riled up enough racist white people to nominate and elect a racist side show doesn't make those actions any less necessary today. We are a nation without leadership.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes there's a political price to doing the right thing.

That a black president speaking diplomatically and calming a nation on race issues riled up enough racist white people to nominate and elect a racist side show doesn't make those actions any less necessary today. We are a nation without leadership.
    Yep, whitey got mad because Black President was actually competent so they decided to vote for a reality show host that was as triggered by Black President as they were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And still no statement from the bunker. Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police need to stop the looters and riots. Protestors need to stop the looters and rioters.
    police need to stop killing unarmed people. white people need to stop being racist and call out the racism within their ranks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come Kanye West accused Bush of not caring about African-Americans but Trump get a total free pass from him? Something about that doesn't make sense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    police need to stop killing unarmed people. white people need to stop being racist and call out the racism within their ranks.
    no one denied that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No solutions, no plans, no peace offerings... it’s like we don’t even have a president.

it’s like...

it’s like russia installed a puppet to destroy amerikkka...

its like he stood at helsinki and took russia’s side...

it’s like ...russia attacked the us elections and he never once even responded to that attack - except for aiding and abetting the attackers and praising the enemy president who ordered the attack

it’s like...he said brown people were invading the southern border and a deranged nazi cultist obeyed his order and killed dozens of brown people...

it’s like he is doing absolutely the exact thing that russia placed him in office for...

it’s like....years ago i refused to ever call him a legit president because i have eyes and ears and i still believe what they tell me...

when will the rest of amerikkka believe their own eyes and ears?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is currently tweeting about his (really bad) poll numbers, but no concern for what has happened to anyone else. Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

that nazi is actually spot on!

even a deranged ex-cultist is tired of winning!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No solutions, no plans, no peace offerings... it’s like we don’t even have a president.
    I thought you chanted “NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!” tbh, so what do you care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad but true. The Floyd family was nothing but a prop to him in that call -- it was a call made to satisfy a checklist requirement of what a normal president would do. Nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Trump has some very fine people in Hawaii researching Obama’s birth certificate and you wouldn’t believe what they are finding!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police need to stop kneeling on people's necks and shooting unarmed black men in the back, is what they need to be doing.

This is a training and culture problem on the part of the police, and the city governments responsible for their oversight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come Kanye West accused Bush of not caring about African-Americans but Trump get a total free pass from him? Something about that doesn't make sense.
    Not all black people agree just like all white people do not agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of the affected communities you say deserve strict policing took part in the protests and the violence?

You'd have them all punished?

Which communities in particular would you like law enforcement to punish for their incivility?
    Why do you need the numbers and what the are you going to do with them? You're just putting a carrot on a stick to avoid the conversation. I don't play that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is currently tweeting about his (really bad) poll numbers, but no concern for what has happened to anyone else. Sad!
    What's really sad is that you feel like you need some kind of acknowledgement from the president that riots are happening.
    You especially need him to say something tone deaf so that you can parody it for the next week.

You guys have spent almost four years saying you wish he'd shut up now you wish he would talk. Make up your ing mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and my favorite, straight from the bunker ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing moron has been cucked so badly by Antifa that he's resorted to tweeting a word or two from the bunker.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have spent almost four years saying you wish he'd shut up now you wish he would talk. Make up your ing mind.
    That's a false dilemma.

We need a President right now who is capable of positive and productive leadership. It's perfectly consistent to say that, while also saying the current POTUS is incapable of putting out fires because all he carries is a blow torch.

Consider for a moment that you're defending a President for keeping his mouth shut during mass riots in major cities, as though this is somehow a sign of leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although I do like the Palpatine "unlimited power" shout out

Thread Information